∞. No one POV – Memory, stay in our heart…

(Sequel) Memory, stay in our heart

 

It was silence. An ajumma was crying so badly while being comforted by a young lady. Ajumma’s husband was standing near them and looking at the cold body.

He couldn’t believe what had happened to his only one precious daughter.

“Mr. Lee, be strong.” A guy said. The doctor came in.

“Ajusshi, she told me that she wanted her ashes to be spread into the ocean. I hope you will allow her last wish.” Mr. Lee nodded. He looked at his wife, Mrs. Lee.

“Nayoung ah~, uri Ha…”

“I want to do it.” Mrs. Lee said in low voice. Dr. Kim nodded. He covered Hana’s face back.

Seungyeon looked at Minwoo. That guy was holding back his tears. She also held back her tears. They both knew Hana don’t want to see their tears.

Mrs. Lee looked at Seungyeon, her daughter best friend.

“Wae…Hana…keep it as a secret from us?” Mrs. Lee tried to control her cracked voice.

Seungyeon rubbed Hana’s mom back to comfort her.

“She didn’t want you to worry and hurt by her condition. It’s really hard to face the one who we love but didn’t remember us.”

“But…”

“Nayoung, things had happened.” Mrs. Lee became speechless.

“Ajusshi, Ajumma, Minwoo ssi, Seungyeonnie, please wait outside. We need some procedure to do before Ajusshi and Ajumma could take her.”

Mr. Lee nodded and walked his wife out from the room. Minwoo and Seungyeon followed behind them.

A young boy suddenly opened the door harshly.

“Minwoo?” Seungyeon said when she saw him. Minwoo looked at the people in the room and lastly on the bed.

His legs became weak. “Am I got the wrong room? Sunbae, where is noona’s room? I need to meet her…I was afraid yesterday but now I wanted…”

“Minwoo…” Seungyeon looked down, hiding her tears. When Seungyeon stayed silent, Minwoo turned to the doctor.

“Doctor, did you know where patient Lee Hana’s room is?” Dr. Kim stunned.

“Minwoo, you found the right place.” Seungyeon said. Minwoo looked at his sunbae.

“Bo? But…but…” Minwoo fell onto the floor. His tears rolled down his cheeks.

“I…I’m too late…noona…” Mr. and Mrs. Lee looked at Minwoo. They felt pity for that young boy. Minwoo took a step closer to that young boy.

“You’re Minwoo, matchi?” The younger looked up. The elder smiled bitterly.

“Do you remember me? I’m your sunbae too.”

“Minwoo sunbae, basketball captain.” The elder nodded. He pulled the younger to stand up.

“She really misses you, hoobae. I know you are her beloved dongseng. She loves you and has a reason to make you leave her. She never hates you, Minwoo.” Even it felt weird to call his own name but he wanted that young boy knew the truth.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Mr. and Mrs. Lee left after they put two white roses on the ocean. Mr. Lee didn’t want his wife became sadder so he decided to leave earlier. Dr. Kim also left with them.

Seungyeon was standing behind the younger and the latter was standing beside her.

Minwoo put the rose on the ocean. “Noona…”

He quickly wiped his tears. Seungyeon took a step closer to him.

“Minwoo.” The younger turned. Seungyeon gave a letter to him.

“Hana said that I must give this to you after she died.” The younger took the letter.

“I want to go now. Do you…”

“I want to stay for a while, sunbae.” Seungyeon nodded. She went closer to the latter who smiled to the ocean.

‘Hana, gomawo. I really love you and will remember you forever. Saranghae…’ He smiled again and turned to Seungyeon. Seungyeon was wiping her tears and turned to the ocean.

‘I’m grateful that you’re my BFF. I love you, Hana.’ Seungyeon exhaled.

Both of them left after that.

Minwoo opened the letter.

 

No Minwoo, my Woo seng~,

          Mianne if noona have hurt your feelings before. Noona don’t want you to know noona’s real condition. Noona don’t want to see my childish and shining Woo seng~ become sad and hurt after you know about noona. I’m sorry again, dongseng.

          And Woo ah~, noona has always love you. Noona do accept you with all noona’s heart. But noona have to pretend because noona don’t want you to be hurt more. Mianhaeyeo…

          Lastly, please remember that noona love you forever and you’re the best dongseng noona ever had. Memory, stay in our heart.

 

Your noona,

-Hana-

 

“Noona, saranghae…”

 

-THE END-