2. Minwoo POV – I love you, Hana ssi…

(Sequel) Memory, stay in our heart

I walked to her room. I was hiding something behind me and slowly opening the door. Seungyeon turned.

“Oh, you have come.” I closed the door back. Seungyeon got up and fixed her cloth.

“I have to go for a while. There is something important I need to do. You take care of her eoh? Call me if anything happened.” Seungyeon said.

“Don’t worry, she’s going to be fine. You should get some rest today. You have stayed up here for two days. Get some sleep.” I smiled to Seungyeon.

“I will. Don’t worry. For her?” She pointed to the things behind me. I just smiled. She chuckled and kissed Hana’s cheek.

“Goodbye, Hana.” She got out from the room. I looked at Hana’s beautiful sleeping face.

She was adorable when she was sleeping. But her pale face…

I tried to smile even though the tears rolled down my cheeks. I wiped it and came closer to her bed.

It had been two days. I have something urgent to do and I can’t visit her this two days. I missed her so much.

How can I go on my life without look at you, Hana ssi? I feel suffocated when I madly miss you this two days. Hana ssi, do you really have to go?

“Hoo…ar…yoww?” I looked at her. She was staring at me. I drew a sweet smile.

“I’m your ex-schoolmate, Minwoo.” She looked at me. I smiled and gave the things that I was hiding before. She looked surprise.

“Wha..tt…es…thees?” She tried to sit and I helped her. Then, I took her hand and gave it to her.

“This is rose. Red rose.” She touched it. She giggled and started to poke it.

“Be careful. It has thorns. You may get hurt.” She stopped poking the roses and looked at me with curious. I smiled for her cuteness.

“Three red roses. I gave this to you, specially for you.” She looked at me blankly. I knew she didn’t understand. I took her hand and held it tight.

“Hana, even though you don’t know me right now and we didn’t have chances to know each other closer but I want to say this before it’s too late. I know it maybe worthless doing this but at least, God gave me a chance to confess.”

She didn’t pay attention on my words. I just smiled, comforting myself.

Minwoo, be stronger! Tell her now or you may never have the chance…

“Hana ssi, I fallen into you when you helped me on that day. You made my heart fluttered and I simply fall in love with you after that incident. I want to confess it before but I never have the right time.” I paused and looked at her.

“I want to confess it today even though I know I’ll never have the chance to be loved back. I don’t want to be regret. I love you, Hana ssi.”

I kissed her hand. She blinked her eyes and stared at me. I smiled bitterly. I knew she didn’t understand…

I love you, Hana ssi…youngwonhae…

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I hope you satisfied with this chappie! Go to the next one!