3. Seungyeon POV – I can’t face it…

(Sequel) Memory, stay in our heart

I looked at her. She was sleeping peacefully. I smiled and touched her hand.

Hana, saranghae chingu…

The tears formed when I kissed that cold hand. She will be leaving soon. I can’t face it. I want her to live, be next to me until I breathe my lastly breath. But…

My tears rolled down my cheeks. I will lose my BFF forever soon.

Oh God, why did you choose Hana? Why Hana is the one who suffering, not me? She shouldn’t…

I wiped my tears as Hana suddenly moved her hand. She opened her eyes. Our eyes met.

“Whou…a…re youwu?”

(Author: You now can’t speak clearly and sometimes it sound like child’s talk)

I smiled to her. “Hana, I’m Seungyeon, your friend.”

Hana blinked her eyes in disbelief.

“Don’t be afraid. I am you friend.”

I said the same words again. Every time she woke up, I have to convince her with those words as she can’t remember anything. She also always felt insecure when she can’t recognize me. Minwoo also did the same thing.

Hana nodded slowly. She tried to sit and I helped her.

“Wheee..re…arm I?” She asked the same question again. I smiled, tried to hold my tears.

“In the hospital. You’re sick.” She just looked at me blankly. I knew she tried to adapt what I have told her.

Suddenly, the door opened. Both of us looked at the door.

“Oh, you have wake up, Hana.” It was Dr. Kim, Hana’s personal doctor also her cousin.

“Youwu a…re doc…ter?” Dr. Kim nodded.

“I want to make some check up.” I nodded and waited outside.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

“You should aware about that day.” Dr. Kim said. I looked at him.

“I…I know. But I believe she can live longer than that.” Dr. Kim smiled.

“Seungyeonnie, let her go. Don’t make her suffer more. She was suffering inside.” I sighed. I knew it but I wanted to be with her more.

“Four days. I hope you will be prepared. Minwoo too.” Dr. Kim tapped my shoulder and left.

I sat on the chair outside Hana’s room. Four days……ottokae?

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Is it okay with you readers? I hope you will read till the last part…

Sorry for grammatical errors and spelling mistakes!

Feel free to comment and subscribe too!