0. Your (Lee Hana) POV – It is miracle…

(Sequel) Memory, stay in our heart

 

I got up from the long sleep. I looked around.

“Yeonnie…Yeonnie…” I called that name. There is no one in the room. I tried to get up from the bed but my legs didn’t have any strength.

“Yeonnie…Jae oppa…” I saw the red button beside my bed.

I pushed it twice and thrice. After a while, a nurse came in.

“Agasshi? Gwenchana?”

“Jae oppa, Jae oppa. Yeonnie, Yeonnie…” That nurse stunned. I kept calling the two names.

 

Author POV

Did she…

The nurse quickly went to find the doctor.

“Doc! Doc!” Dr. Kim stopped walking.

“Waegure?”

“Hana ssi…Hana ssi called your name.” Dr. Kim shocked. He quickly rushed to Hana’s room.

(end of POV)

 

“Hana?” I turned.

“Jae oppa, bogoshippeo…” I stretched out both of my hand, wanted to give him a hug. He still stood there in shock.

“Hana, you really do remember me?” I looked at him and giggled.

“Of course, pabo. I know my cousin, come here oppa.”

Suddenly, I was hugged by him. I smiled and hugged him back. His warm embrace made me feel safe again. I didn’t know why I was afraid just now and I needed someone to make me feel safe.

“Hana, you really remember me. What a miracle!” He loosened the hug. His eyes locked on my face. I drew a smile.

“Do I forget about you before?” He nodded.

“For a long time. Ah, I need to check up on you.” He started to do the basic check up. I just let him do what he wanted to.

“You seem normal but the facts that your brain is damaged can’t be denied. But how…”

The door was opened. A guy came in.

“Oh, Minwoo. Hana…Hana…”

“Oh, the guy that I helped before.” I suddenly said. Minwoo looked at me in shock.

“Did you just…”

“She seem like remember us.” Minwoo looked at Jae oppa. What they are talking about eh?

Minwoo looked shock but in split second, he came and held my hand.

“Are you really remembering me?” I nodded.

“Yup, I have helped you once before and I think we have met once or twice after that. Your name, your name…aish!” I held my head when I felt some pains. Minwoo panicked.

“Are you okay? Don’t try to remember, I’ll tell you. No Minwoo, Minwoo is my name.” Minwoo held my hand. I was shocked but I felt safe again when he drew a sweet and sincere smile.

“Jae oppa, where’s Yeonnie?”

“I’m here…” Seungyeon was standing at the door with her teary eyes. I smiled brightly.

“Come here, I miss you so much!” Seungyeon ran into my embrace. We hugged for a long time.

We were crying but I really didn’t know why my tears were falling.

“Hana yah, I miss you. Don’t leave me. I don’t want to lose you. I now understand the reason why you didn’t want everybody know about your illness. It’s really painful to see the one we love is forgetting us…Hana…” I placed a finger on her lips and wiped her tears with my thumb. I drew a smile.

“I love you my best friend forever.”

“Naddo…” We hugged each other again. Jae oppa and Minwoo smiled. We talked and talked until I felt sleepy.

“Erm, I feel sleepy…” I pouted. Jae oppa chuckled. Minwoo just smiled but Seungyeon’s face became gloomy. I looked at her.

“Yeonnie?” She held my hand tight.

“I’m afraid you will forget me again.” I smiled.

“I always remember you, in my heart.” Slowly, she smiled again. I kissed her cheek and hugged her.

“I really love you, Yeonnie…” She just nodded. I heard she was sobbing on my shoulder. I rubbed her back before loosened the hug.

“Oppa…” I turned to Jae oppa and hugged him for a long time. I knew he was holding back his tears. I planted a kiss on his cheek. He just smiled.

“I love you Jae oppa.” He smiled and kissed my forehead. I turned to Minwoo.

“Minwoo ah, gomawo. And mianne for forgetting you. I’m happy I made a new handsome friend like you. I’ll remember you always, Minwoo.”

He rubbed his back neck and smiled shyly.

“Ani~, I’m glad to be your friend.” I smiled and pulled his hand. Our pinky met.

“Promise me to live happily. I wish to see my friend smile always. Yasokkhae?”

“Yasok.” I smiled.

“Let’s go. Hana is tired. We should give her time to rest. We meet her tomorrow.” They nodded.

I waved a goodbye and the door closed.

I laid on the bed and smiled while looking at the blank ceiling.

I closed my eyes slowly.

The cold and silence room accompany me till the end. Some blood flow out from my nose.

It is miracle, thank you God. Yeonnie, Jae oppa, Minwoo, omma, appa, annyeong…

XXXXXXXXXXXXX

It’s getting near to the real end… *sigh