Part Two

It's an Emergency!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On either side of the park there were booths where you could go and eat, and sit comfortably at the tables. Since more than one artist were going to perform, probably people would approach the stage area only for their favorite singers. I was looking around and I didn’t realize that Suho had stopped, so I bumped into him.

"Hey, weren’t you the one who forbid physical contact?" He tells me with a challenging smile on his face.
I didn’t answer him and then he asked me: "What would you eat? There are sandwiches, pizza, toast, pancakes and cotton candy ... "
At the word “cotton candy” my eyes begin to fathom the various vendors to find what interested me. It’s been a lot of time since I ate cotton candy. Last time was when I was in China with Luhan. There was a party in his country and we found an old man who could make cotton candy of various shapes and colors. In the end we chose to take a blue, pink and yellow flower. It was so big that the two of us almost couldn’t finish it and so beautiful that it was a shame to have to eat it.
Unfortunately, here I have to be content with a simple pink cloud of sugar. As soon as I get my candy, I my lips with anticipation and looked at it like a predator watching his prey. I realize only now that in fact my stomach is grumbling and demands food, probably I will also buy a toast after this.
Forgetting the rest of the world and thinking only of my cotton candy I bite a big fluffy piece of sugar.

Suho was watching me "Hey, since I have paid for the tickets you should make me taste a bit of this...." And so the ert came dangerously close to my face. I stepped back a little, but he didn’t  stop. I saw him tiptoe, because I'm taller. Suho decided to try the large piece of sugar sticking out of my mouth. But while capturing and dissolving the sugar in his mouth our lips touched.
It lasted all a blink of an eye. Now I see him happily chewing my sugar "Mmm… so soft and sweet ..."
I immediately feel my cheeks redden up and I say "Yah! I told you to stay away from me and no one asked you to comment on my lips" I carry my free hand over my mouth to try to erase any evidence of the contact happened just a few minutes ago.
"Hey you're like a “prima donna” tonight! I was referring to the wads of cotton candy ... no one ever spoke about your lips ... "
Okay, he got me again ... Suho 2, Sehun 0.
 Luckily for me, the presenter decides to rehearse the microphone in this moment, so I can avoid having to admit my second defeat of the evening.
"Ah, Ah, do you hear me? I invite you to come near the stage the show is about to start! "
We approached the crowd without exchanging a word.
The show begins the presenter announced that the proceeds from the sale of tickets will be donated to an orphanage nearby. The first to perform were some local artists that I had never seen.
Some groups are really good and the people, even though few know the songs, trying to clap to the beat of the music.
Suho is just having fun. He cheers and jumps like crazy for each group. Sometimes he turns around and smiles at me. This time, however, his smiles are genuine, without any malice or hidden meaning.
I always thought that his face was quite angelic, but I bet those smiles would melt any girl. Too bad for the girls that he isn’t interested in the women’s world, or at least as far as I know.
In the end I decided to relax and become part of the crowd. It's wonderful how these events make you part of a group, it makes me feel like I’m floating in all these people’s feeling. Each performance, each show makes the audience part of the lives of artists. The crowd gets excited, exalted, softens, all based on the melodies of each artist.
Now on the stage there was a group of three boys and two girls. They started to play a slow and melodic song and. I see the entire audience join hands and slowly wave their arms in the air, swinging like a large chain of joined hands. A boy who I didn’t know was going to take my right hand and make me join the chain, but Suho beats him on time. He takes my hand and intertwined his fingers with mine and we begin to swing at the beat of the music.
Initially I almost wanted to get away. I thought it was one of his tricks to harass me. But now I'm looking at him and he's really taken from the song, he sings and moves with the others.
It’s a bit funny to see him so seriously immersed in this. He turns to see what's happening to me but I show him my typical stoic expression, so he smiles at me and goes back to look at the stage savoring the last few moments of the song.
As soon as he looks away I once again burst out laughing.
I never thought I could have fun with him.
After the song the announcer returns to the stage and began to introduce the next artist. Suho turns to me and starts telling me about how good was that singer.
"Really, his vocal range was considerable, he could reach high notes so easily!"
I nod and let him talk while smiling.
At a certain point the both of us feel some drops fall from the sky and hit our faces.
"It's starting to rain ..." I exclaimed with a little of disappointment in my voice. I lower my eyes and I realize now that Suho was wearing a waterproof jacket with hood.
It is one of those modern jackets with cool designs and with an attractive hexagon fancy. I see him raise the cap to cover his heads. I do the same with my lightweight cotton sweatshirt, hoping it's just a fleeting rain.
As always, my weather forecasts were wrong. The rain became heavier and heavier and now it’s raining from about twenty minutes. Several people have decided to leave, only the most loyal fans remained. The show still goes on, because the stage has a small cover, so artists don’t  get wet.
Why haven’t I left the house with an umbrella?! Or, at least with a waterproof jacket!
My mood worsened. I try not to think about the rain that continues to get my clothes wet just for the sake of Ailee.
At one point I feel something messing up my hair and I see Suho trying to use his jacket to cover us both as if it were an umbrella.
"What are you doing?" I ask him a little curious.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter