Part Three

It's an Emergency!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sehun ... wake up" I heard a voice whisper in my ear. I don’t know who’s speaking and I cover my head with the blankets trying to ignore the voice.
"OH SEHUN, STAND UP!" The voice repeats and I’m literally thrown on the floor.
"Ouch" I moan as I sit up and rub my eyes. I look at who dared to wake me up.
Luhan is standing in front of me with his hands on his hips and is looking at me with satisfaction, then he get down and brings his face to my level. "Hurry up, we have many things to do today!"
With still sleepy voice I say "But today is Saturday and I don’t have to go to school ... you could have let me sleep a little more ..."
"You could have slept more, if yesterday you didn’t ignore me for Jongin ... Oh, by the way, what he had to say that was so important? "
I immediately remember the events of the night before and a mixture of embarrassment, irritation and guilt gets me. So I invent the first excuse that comes into my mind. "N-nothing, he just wanted to ask for an advice ... you know, now he has a boyfriend and when they fight he is always asking me for help ..."
"A boyfriend?" Luhan asks me
Oh, . Luhan didn’t know that Jongin is gay. "Um, yeah ... I hadn’t told you yet, but it’s a recent thing. Hope you don’t have problems with it, I hope you don’t have prejudice or anything like that ... "
It would be really terrible if my two best friends hate each other just because of personal preferences ...
Fortunately Luhan smiles back at me and was like "No, I don’t have problem if he likes boys. I was just curious. "
As I get up to get dressed I hear him whisper something like "This makes things really interesting ..." but since I wasn’t paying attention I ask him "Um, I haven’t heard it, what were you saying?"
Luhan leads me to my closet and I answers "Nothing, I was just complaining about how slow you are ... hurry up or we won’t have enough time! I'll go in the living room ... "
After I finished dressing I greeted my parents  and then Luhan drags me out of the house. "Hey," I protest, "I haven’t had breakfast yet!" And at that moment my stomach intrudes emitting some noises "Do you hear my stomach?!" I say while pointing my belly "I must give it something to eat before it decides to eat me!"
"I also still have to eat so now we’re just going to have breakfast ..." he says.
"Really, where are we going?" I ask curious
"Well, yesterday when I got off the bus a boy gave me a flyer about a new coffee shop. It’s not far from here and guess what was in the picture of the flyer?! "
I look at him and I get what he’s talking about because of his shiny eyes,  the answer can only be one .... "BUBBLE TEA!" we scream together.
"Wow, that's fantastic ... but why I didn’t notice that before?"
"Simple, they opened last week ..." he says "it was written on the flyer."
"Well, what are we waiting for? I'm hungry" I jokingly complain.
When we arrive in front of the café I’m pleasantly surprised. It's really a nice place ... maybe I should explore my neighborhood more often ...
The exterior has a large window with some stickers of animals and the menu with some prices. From the window you can also see a display of pastries and cakes. We go in and I realize that there is only one table occupied by two girls who are eating breakfast and the rest of the coffee shop is free. The walls are painted with vertical pastel blue and cream stripes and there are a lot of shelves filled with few books, magazines or old tea and coffee cups. On the left there are a few tables where you can see outside through a window and to the right all the tables are separated by some large potted plants. "Let's sit there" I say as I point out the tables a bit hidden by plants. I don’t really like the seats near the window because I always feel observed by passers-by.
Me and Luhan take place and begin to browse the menu. With great joy we find out that they have different flavors of Bubble Tea and also have a wide variety of muffins, so I start reading intently the menu pages before deciding. While we were still deciding we hear a voice asking "Have you decided what to order? Can I suggest something?"
Too busy with the choice of Bubble Tea I ignore the waiter and the remote voice in my head screaming "Alarm" and I continue to read the menu.
Luhan instead starts talking to the waiter "Um, I'd like a donut with cream and Mango Bubble Tea. Ah ... by the way thanks for the flyer and it was very helpful ..."
Once I have chosen, I look up from the menu to see who spoke with Luhan "Y-youuuuu!" I suddenly get up from the chair and point my index finger at the smiling waiter. The two girls sitting at the table and the cashier were staring at me with curiosity. Feeling embarrassed I sit down, hoping that the pots with plants make me invisible.
"What are you doing here! And how do you know Luhan? "I ask the waiter.
"Simple" Luhan said "he's the guy who gave me the flyer ... when I read that they also sell Bubble Tea I told him that I have a friend named Sehun who really likes Bubble Tea. Because I wanted to surprise you and don’t yet know very well the streets I asked him to explain to me how to get h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter