Part Six

It's an Emergency!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan was responding to my kiss in a fairly demanding way. Only when I’m away from him I realize that I was rubbing on him like a monkey in heat.
"Maybe the game doesn’t interest me much right now.." he says with a knowing smile "Would you like if we go somewhere more private?"
I nod because this bar is really too hot. I get up from the table and I realize that I’m not too stable because Luhan holds me by the elbow. He can’t even walk very straight, but at least he has more balance than me.
Going outside and breathing fresh air makes get back the control of myself for a little bit, but not too much. Luhan starts walking along the street looking around.
"I don’t think it’s appropriate to go home ..." he says. I feel all spirited, at every step the ground whirls like I’m on a carousel of an amusement park, it's all really funny and so I simply nod to his statement. "Um, you know some place where we could go ... that is, I mean, where we can spend the night?"
Eventually after about 10 minutes we found a small hotel and in some way I arrived into the room without falling. As I entered I let myself fall on the bed exhaling a sigh of satisfaction.
At that time my brain cells have ceased to strike so I realized the full implications of the situation.
Luhan and I alone in a hotel room. OPS.
Immediately I panic. What the hell had I in mind when I started ing him?!
Okay, it's pretty obvious what I was thinking at the time, but ...
My thoughts were stopped by the creaking of the mattress. I realize that Luhan is lying on the bed next to me.
I turn and smile even if I’m really tense. Oh, . I knew this moment was coming, but I thought I had more time to do some research ... not to be so naive!
I know how it works, but I'm tense all the same.
Luhan moves and is now on top of me and stares at me with a look hungry.

Somebody helps me, I'm afraid he wants to top ...
By the way, we never talked about, ehm, who tops, and that kind of things ...
Luhan goes back to where we left off at the bar and my moment of clarity end as soon as his lips touch mine and then slid on my neck.
Goodbye world ...
He can do whatever he wants with me, as long as it's all so damn nice ...
Luhan stops for a second and takes off his shirt. Two seconds after he helps me and throws mine on the floor. He goes back to kiss me and the little voice in my head began again to tell me that maybe I should get up and tell him to wait ....

Screw that little voice! Right now it all seems so surreal that I'm not even too sure what is really happening.
I feel the hand of Luhan slide between my legs and my eyes widens.
I know that all these thoughts are stupid, in fact I'm thinking too much. Typically in these kind of situations shouldn’t be thinking so much, right? I should be enjoying the moment instead of thinking about other things…
I don’t know, every single new thing scares me. But then my body reacts and then I let myself go.

But… is this really what I want? I can’t figure out if I'm letting the situation advance just because it's nice or because I really want to make love to Luhan.
It’s not a detail of little importance but suddenly I’m distracted again, partly because of the headache, partly because of the nausea and partly mostly  because Luhan had begun to put to work his fantastic lips.
Eventually I got carried away by the situation. Again.


The next morning I wake up still dazed. The alarm on my cell phone rings incessantly. I turn it off and I realize that I’m still in the hotel room. Instinctively I cover my body with the sheet.
OH. My. God.
The headache certainly doesn’t help me to make up my mind. I look around but don’t see anyone. Then I notice a post-it on the nightstand.
It’s from Luhan. He says he had to go to university and reminds me not to forget the school. He had programmed the alarm on my phone so that I won’t be late. I turn and see the time. It’s 7 a.m.
Well, I have enough time to get dressed and go home and take my books.

Luckily Luhan had early classes. I don’t know how I would have reacted waking up in bed with him. In theory it shouldn’t be an issue, given what has just happened, but just the idea makes me uncomfortably nervous.
Rather than this … what happened yesterday?!
I only remember a few things. He and I at the bar, then to the hotel. The clothes that suddenly became a hindrance, Luhan that me like a lollipop ...
My shoulders get really heavy on me as if I had an anvil of 3 tons on them.
It happened, it happened and I was stupid enough to get drunk and don’t remember it either!

I let myself fall on the bed, looking for comfort in the softness of the pillow. If I  can’t remember, at least I should feel different right? .... Right?
The discouragement strikes me. And now how can I look at Luhan?!  Usually the first time is always memorable and special, or at least you are able to remember it!
Quic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter