Part Five

It's an Emergency!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We go and sit at the same table as last time. Suho comes like a rocket at our table and gives me a smile, "Hey, welcome back beauty, what did I bring to you today?"
I’m somewhat uncomfortable and involuntarily I settle the scarf that I have around the neck. Suho stares at me and smiles knowing very well because I’m forced to wear the scarf. Luhan moves slightly with the chair to be closer to me.
We both order and Suho leaves our table. I exhale a sigh of relief. Luhan turns and smiles at me.
"Were you afraid? You thought he was going to eat you?" He jokingly asks me and takes my hand, which was on the table and laced our fingers.
I don’t even know what I was expecting, but fortunately nothing strange happened.

"Maybe" I reply, smiling and shaking his hand. He laughs and rests his head on my shoulder then I feel the tip of his nose slide on the exposed part of my neck and a shiver runs down my spine. Then I hear him gently bite the lobe of my ear. I immediately feel my face turning red as a tomato.
Gently I tug his shirt "S-stop that, we are in a public place ..."
I see him hide his laughter and then he gives me a light kiss on the cheek "Okay, Mr. Chastity no more pampering ..."
I put a grudge and I say "I'm not Mr. Chastity, it's just that there is an appropriate place for everything ..."
The discussion was then interrupted by the arrival of Suho with half of our breakfast.
"Here's your pastries" and so saying he put them on the table. Every normal waiter would have simply placed  them on the table and he would have go to bring us our drinks, but Suho is not a normal waiter. Obviously he placed our order on the table but when he leaned closer to the table he voluptuously rubbed on every part of me that he could reach. All under the eyes of Luhan, who was glaring at him.
And then Suho, proud of himself, tells us "Now I’ll bring your bubble tea, I'll be right back ..."
Luhan takes his pastries and bites it as hard as if he were trying to decapitate it, if it’s even possible to decapitate a brioches. After having bitten a bit of the jam was on the side of his mouth.
"It's really unbearable, I saw what he is doing ... just wait till he’s back … I want to put the record straight! I'll tell him clearly that can’t harass my boyfriend as he pleases!" said Luhan.
"I know, I too would like him to stop ..."  then I turn and see that Suho was coming back with our drinks.
Well, Oh Sehun, it's time you give yourself a move on!

I mentally cheer myself. So I take courage and while Suho was approaching our table I start to kiss Luhan. He was surprised at first, as a matter of facts he strays a bit and asks me "But you were the one who said that there is an appropriate place for everything?"
I rejoined and say  "Shut up and kiss me." Luhan's mouth still has the flavor of cherry jam.
From the corner of my eye I see Suho approaching slowly. When he comes at our table he loudly place the  tray between us, so Luhan and I were obliged to move slightly away. As I was arranging the chair Suho was supporting my glass in front of me and I accidentally slam in his elbow. The glass slips out of hand and most of its contents ends right on my pants.
Suho mutters an "Excuse me" in a low voice. Luhan and another waiter were trying to pass me paper towels to clean up.
As soon as I turn Suho is no more here. The other waiter asks me to follow him to the kitchen to remove the stains from my pants, or at least to clean myself a little bit.
As soon as I enter the kitchen he gives me a wet sponge with which I try to clean myself as best I can. At some point I feel a presence behind me, I turn and see Suho.
"So you lied to me. There really is something between you and that guy ... "
I immediately feel the need to justify myself and say "I didn’t lie! It happened after. And I don’t see why I should tell you about my private life, who do you think you are?" I finish the sentence with a little too much malice.
He looks down and with a monotone voice says to me  "Wait, I’ll do it" and  he takes the sponge. Our hands touch and feel my stomach tangled. No more talk. He clans the last spots.
In the end he said  "Now your pants are be clean. They are only slightly wet but it’s going be fine in a couple of minutes… "
Without looking back  at me he went to prepare orders for the other tables.
I felt a little bit guilty. I don’t know why, but I have this feeling of having done something wrong. I went back to sit in my place where you Luhan notices my confused look and asks me "Is something wrong?"
"No, it's okay," I say, although I'm not too sure.
In the end we left the café without talking to Suho again. Luhan seems somewhat satisfied and takes my hand, giving me a smile.
The following days we appear regularly in the cafeteria. I don’t know whether it’s because of the bubble tea or maybe Luhan wants to prove something.
Fortunately Suho doesn’t bother me anymore. Indeed sometimes he let another waiter take our orders. It's strange, I should be happy  but instead I feel a little guilty.
But I haven’t done anything wrong, right?!
Luhan is always very kind to me. He doesn’t  put pressure on me, although sometimes I realize that perhaps would like to do more.

It's almost seven in the evening and my parents greet us as they leave the house to go to the theater. As soon as the door closes, silence falls. I feel a bit nervous. We are alone at home, it’s not the first time, but now we are no longer technically just friends. I'm probably paranoid because of all the drama that I watched. But believe me when I say that when two teens have the whole house for them alone, usually only one  type of things happens ...
Fortunately Luhan breaks the silence and proposes to watch a movie. I quietly sit on the couch while he inserted the DVD and sits next to me hugging me.
"What movie are we watching?" I wonder
"The title is Stateless Things… One of my classmate lent it to me, he said it was interesting ..."
"Oh .." I don’t ask more because the movie starts. The story tells two stories. One is about a boy who has an affair with an older man. I suddenly think that Suho is older than me. But immediately I delete my thought. Even Luhan is older! While I was lost in my thoughts about age differences, the scene changed. Now the boy in the film was sitting on the kitchen counter and spoke with the man.
I've probably thought about Suho because the actor kind of looks a bit like him. I try to convince myself that this must be the reason.
I turn and fix Luhan. He and Suho are completely the opposite .
My thoughts are blocked by a series of loud noises that bring me back to look at the screen of the TV. As soon as I see what's going on my eyes open wide and I think Luhan had my own expression of amazement and embarrassment.
The younger boy and the other man were having a luxuriously intimate on the kitchen counter and in every corner they could reach. Immediately I bring my hands over my eyes trying to not look. But then the sounds and the curiosity led me to spy between my fingers.
I had never seen two men making love. So basically I was mesmerized by the scene, and without realizing it my mind was imagining the same scene happening in the kitchen of my house between me and Suho.
What!?

 No, absolutely not!!

I shake my head to erase the vision that I had just had.
Luhan obviously must have believed that my sudden disgust was due to the film so he decided to turn off the TV.
Slightly embarrasse

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter