Part One

It's an Emergency!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a few weeks from our trip to Lotte World, Jongin wrote to me that finally things between him and Kyungsoo seemed to be going at full speed. I'm relieved. Finally a bit of peace, after all you could have seen from a mile away that those two were meant for each other, they just had to find a way to overcome their fears and confess their true feelings.
Every now and then on the weekends I visit Jongin and fortunately the parasite Suho is no longer with them. I swear, after the afternoon spent with him, I feel like I've been violated by an old ert!
I should forget it! Forget it, Sehun, forget it!

"Sehun-a"   I hear my mother yelling from the living room   "remember that today arrives Luhan and we have to pick him up at the station with dad later ..."
"Yes, I know…"   I say a little annoyed.
Do you really think I would forget about Luhan hyung!

You should know that two years ago my school participated in a cultural exchange with a Chinese school. Unfortunately, only 10 students, the one with the highest ratings in Chinese language could take part of the exchange (so slacker Jongin was left out of the project).
Ten Chinese students have come for a month in Korea. Each of us then had to accommodate a foreign student. At school they had lessons with us, so in the end they became friends with all the boys in my class.
The year after we did the opposite. We went  in China for a month. It was really a fantastic experience. It’s as if I have a new family and a new brother. Even after the end of the cultural exchange Luhan and I have always stayed in touch and finally this year he managed to get into a university in Korea and until he finds an apartment I’ll host him in my house.
Yes, he is older than me. In fact, the Chinese students were not all of the same age, they were chosen based on their level of knowledge of Korean language. Apparently in their school language courses (English, Korean, etc ...) are divided by level and not by age.
He wants to study physical education, in fact, he would like to become a p.e. teacher. I can’t wait to see him again!

As soon as I saw Luhan, he gave me his usual fawn’s smile and hugged me.
During the return trip, we continued to talk. Although we always kept in touch there were a lot of things we had to say to each other.
"Sehun, how about we're going out to drink bubble tea together tomorrow afternoon? Until four and a half I have classes but after we can go wherever you want ... "
I saw his eyes shine and felt an idiotic smile make its way on my face.  It was really too long since I saw him.
I throwed a light punch on his shoulder  "And you even ask me?! Of course I want to come! No one else except you understands my deep love for bubble tea!"   I replied with a slightly mellow tone.
He moved his arm around my shoulder and jokingly said: “What?! You mustn’t make fun of your hyung! You've became a bad boy!"
As I was about to reply I felt my phone start vibrating. I checked and saw that it was a message from Jongin.



I felt Luhan staring at me curiously and with a sad expression I turned to him and said: "Hyung, I think we will have to cancel tomorrow’s  appointment  ... apparently Jongin has got himself into some troubles ..."
I seaw all the joy vanish for a moment from his eyes. He doesn’t want to make me feel guilty, so he just sent me a smile. But I can easily see that this was his “fake smile” and I felt even more guilty.
It’ll be better for Jongin to have a really serious problem, otherwise He will have to pay for making me cancel my bubble tea outing!
I try to lighten the heavy atmosphere  "Come on, now you’re staying  here in Korea ... we can go out every day!"
"It's true" I see his face light up a little "It’s so strange to think that from now on we can see each other every day ..."

The rest of the day passed in a flash. The next morning I greeted Luhan as he was leaving to go to class, I saw a little of disappointment in his eyes and I felt guilty.
Despite his lessons begins after mine he must leave first, because the university is more distant than my school.
I can’t wait to finish the year! It's true, I'll have to do exams, but once I’ll receive my diploma I can finally go to college! If I’ll be lucky I can even get into the same university Luhan! That would

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter