[57] Gallop

Change Me

 

G A L L O P


During the ride towards your next destination you can't help but giggle inwardly whenever you remember what Jongin had told you on your way down the building.

"You know if we keep on smooching each other, we should have stayed inside our room snuggling with each other instead of being here," You reasoned out making a point as soon as you pulled away from Jongin's lips.

"But then, I won't be able to show you to the world," He seriously stated making your cheeks tinted with bright red, giggling before rolling your eyes. 

"God! I don't know what to do with you anymore." You wailed burying your face on Jongin's chest, hiding your embarrassment. Jongin just chuckled wrapping his arms around you, hugging you tightly.


"-jae. Earth calling Wu Hyunjae." Jongin singsonged snapping you out of your reverie.

"W-what?"

"I said, we're here." He hurriedly alighted the car and dash towards your side to open the car door even before you could. You snickered satisfied with the way Jongin was treating you. Your body ache from almost an hour ride from Seoul to Namyangju.

When you alighted the car soon enough, the soreness was then left in oblivion when you gape what's in it in front of you. Your eyes sparkled, hands hovered to each other on top of your lips.

"No way!" You breathed almost squealling. But Jongin only sniggered before grabbing your hand twining his fingers to yours, as he drag you towards the place.

 

"Are you ready?" Jongin whispered behind your ear and a shiver run down your spine when you felt Jongin's firm chest laid flat on your back.

"Ah, J-Jongin...are you sure about this? I can do it alone you know," You tensely muttered under your breath, trying hard not to show how ecstatic you are with your position. Your inside do somersault when you felt Jongin's teeth slightly nipped your ear, right at the helix. You panickly threw your eyes around and check if anyone saw what Jongin did, thankfully no one did and you sighed in relief inwardly.

"Of course I'm sure. Aren't you?" 

You shook your head a bit, but too eagerly. Actually, you don't care whether someone sees or not how Jongin would show skinship with you in the public, or how sweet he would treat you, or do something embarrassing all in all, no, you don't totally care at all. What you're most concerned about right now, was how close your body was to each other, and how fast your heart is beating right now, and the thought of riding this thing together with him, makes your mind in a complete mess.

Jongin hovered his hand above yours where you're gripping the reins tightly, Jongin did so as well before ushering the horse to start. At first your body was so tensed when the horse started moving, when you finally get the hang of it you finally relaxed your body.

"This is really fun!" You muttered breaking the long lost conversation.

"Isn't it?" Jongin's voice behind you makes your heart started beating irregularly. Until now it confuses you how could Jongin can make you feel this way every time. You sighed in defeat when you realized there's no way you'll ever get used to this. 

"It's my first time riding this," You spoke and tried to peek at the guy behind you but failed miserably, since he's too close to your body. "I had always wanted to try, but we never find the time to do so..." Your muscles tensed up when you felt Jongin's hands let go of yours and snake his arms around your waist instead, leaning his head on your shoulder. You gulped.

"You don't know how could that little information makes me glad," The tension in your body started to calm down soon after.

Jongin straightened up his body when he thought he saw someone familiar standing among the people behind the fences. For the second time, you tried to peek at the guy when you felt his hold loosen up in sync with his sudden jolting up.

"What? what's wrong?" You asked puzzled, you trailed the direction where Jongin was looking intensely and peered to it as well. Nothing odd, you observed.

"N-nothing..." Jongin finally said before smiling back at you ushering you to look forward. For a moment, he thought he saw Baekhyun. Why would that guy be here? Impossible. Jongin contemplate mentally before shrugging off the thought. But God choose to go against him when Jongin snapped out of his reverie when he heard you spoke Baekhyun's name.

"Oh, I think I just saw Baekhyun," You beamed looking at the crowd.

Jongin's eyes grew twice as wide, fortunately for him you can't see him going panic. Jongin laughed forcefully trying to hide the fact that indeed he saw Baekhyun too. But he doesn't want to ruin his date with you with some unwanted person getting in the picture.

"What are you saying? That's impossible!" Jongin uttered a bit too energetically.

"No, I really did, I just saw him." You said nonchalantly, still staring at the crowd. Although he is not sure whether it's true that the short boy was really there or not, he doesn't want to take the risk, now that even you yourself saw someone who looks like Baekhyun. Jongin started to panic. So, he tried his best.

"Oh look a unicorn!" A unicorn? O_O Oh God! Jongin you're such a genius! /insert sarcasm here/...Orz

"What? Where?" And, she actually believed it Orz.

Jongin half-shouted trying to distract you, as he kick once and the horse started running. You shrieked at the sudden hasty run of the horse and made you grip the reins more tightly than before. Successfully making you forgot about the I-Saw-Baekhyun-Incident.

 

Meanwhile...

"You stupid idiot!" Kyungsoo hissed at Baekhyun hitting him on his head with the palm of his hand.

"Argh! Soo! That hurts!" Baekhyun winced rubbing the back of his head.

"I told you to be careful and not to be seen," Kyungsoo scolded knocking the other boy on his head, as if that's enough to wake the other boy's senses.

"But horse back riding looks so fun! I haven't ride one before. Can we try it? Can we? Can we?" He excitedly squealed clapping his hands while giggling, making Kyungsoo sigh in defeat.

"Why is he with us anyway?" Luhan lifelessly complained to Kyungsoo who's beside him, crouching and peering intently at Baekhyun who's trying to stand up once again but failed because Luhan had already managed to pull the guy again to sit down locking his head in his arm.

"What I don't understand is, why do I have to be here as well?" The tallest guy among the four spoke at the back of Luhan, and the two just rolled their eyes.

"Hush Kris hyung, we know you wanted to do this too..." Luhan commented but only earned a dark glare from the said guy.

 

After 15 minutes of horse back riding, you're both back on the car, with Jongin still laughing while driving.

Your mind was floating in the air, you can't help but blush madly whenever you remembered the way yours and Jongin's body bounced in synchronization earlier when the horse started to gallop hastily. Fireworks exploded unstoppable inside your head and tummy, pathetically unwanted and nasty thoughts kept on firing up everywhere. Earlier, you kept on screaming to Jongin to make the horse stop but the guy made it ran faster instead making your bodies bump together although your bodies were moving on the same direction. What am I thinking? You scolded hitting your head mentally for momentarily thinking a Jongin in the same bed with you.

"Hey... are you okay?" Jongin asked taking his time to glance at you while he was driving. Worried was evident on Jongin's voice when he saw your eyes with blank expression. He brought his hands on top of yours wrapping his long fingers around it gripping it tight. Your cheeks were undeniably on fire when you felt Jongin's warm hands covered yours. You felt like words aren't enough to show how much you wanted him right now. But as stubborn as you are, you shrug the thought away and just grab a hold of Jongin's hand and caress it soothingly, before offering him your warmest smile, making the guy to smile back lovingly in return.

Jongin thought that the moment with you were always perfect. He doesn't need anything else. He only wants you and your attention. If anyone would dare to take you away from him, he'd do anything to prevent it. It's not like he doesn't trust you enough to fight for him. But, just like what they said, "the only thing that's constant in this world is change" so does feelings, they change, eventually. One moment you're so in love with this certain thing or person that you'll do anything to get it, but by the next second you don't care anymore, won't even bother to bat an eyelash at it even for a second. That's why for Jongin, he had set his main priority, and that is to treasure you for the rest of his life. Cliche as it may sound but Jongin had never looked at any other girls the moment he had set his eyes on you. 

 

You've made a stop when the traffic light turned red.

"Are we almost there?" You muttered breaking Jongin's thoughts.

"Patience my princess..." He said smirking. If there's one thing that could make your body bloomed in crimson red, that is whenever Jongin use some cheesy endearment to you, you can't help but feel helplessly  flush in tomato red in every part of your face, probably from embarrassment. First, baby, now princess.

I haven't even get used to that pet name. You sneered shaking your head, pertaining to baby.

"What?" He plainly retorted dragging your entwined hands towards his lips. The thumping of your heart slammed vigorously in your chest when Jongin started to nibble sensually the back of your hand.

"J-Jongin..." You breathed gulping, eyes rounded, staring at Jongin as to how he passionately kiss your hand. It's just the hand Hyunjae! What's wrong with you? You wailed internally. Your insides were in a mess. He's definitely doing this on purpose, You contemplated. You turned your head towards the front to take away your mind from the silly thoughts. But HOW? when you can still feel how sensual Jongin was being with your hand doing wonders, nibbling, and even your skin.

Just then, the traffic light color turned green. Saving the last bit of your sanity hanging on the edge.

"Jongin! GO!" You whimpered making the guy stop from whatever he was doing, half way from your thumb. You sighed in relief when he brought down your hands away from his lips and started to drive again. You heard Jongin chuckled, your hand still lock in his, gripping it tighter, as if his life depended on it.

 

Moments later, you and Jongin arrived to a small restaurant. The place was not too classy but cozy enough to feel comfortable, even the price range was reasonable enough. Jongin asked you if you liked to eat here beforehand, and you agreed since you'd tried it before with Kyungsoo and your mom when you'd celebrated your mom's birthday.

Jongin as usual rush towards your side of the car to open the door for you and you thank him gratefully. As soon as you alighted the car, it so happens that you turned around and you spotted few meters away from where you were park, this one car, that looks oh-so-familiar. Jongin was busy talking to one of the employees and you're standing by the car peering at the familiar vehicle. You turned to Jongin for a sec before shifting your attention again towards the said car, that's when you noticed two heads peeked at the side, as fast as it appeared goes the same as it disappeared. But it was enough, enough to tell who were those.

Your eyes went wide when you realized who were they. Red hair with doe eyes─Kyungsoo, blonde guy who you could only guess was Kris when his head popped out cooly but was hauled back by Kyungsoo, probably. What are they doing here? You mentally asked in disbelief.

"Hey, what's wrong?" You jolted back when you felt Jongin's breath ghosted by your ear making you shudder endlessly. When you noticed Jongin was about to trail his eyes to where you were looking at before, you whipped his head by cupping his cheeks, before pressing your lips into his. Although it was a fast one, Jongin was still very pleased, before slamming his lips into yours again. You almost got carried away by Jongin's enticing aura and you forgot your previous concern. You pulled your head to gasp for some air as you stared affectionately to Jongin.

"You know I'd still be full if it's you who...mphf" ...I'm going to eat! is what Jongin probably wanted to say, but even before he could finish his sentence, you already had pressed your palm on his lips to stop him from spouting nonsense. Yes! You freaking want him too so badly, and you really wanted to ravish his every part until he moans your name. But No, not now. Not when you're not ready yet. 

You chuckled at the tanned guy in front of you, "Let's go eat..." You mumbled before grinning widely at him. Shoving him inside the restaurant, whipping your head at the parking lot one last time, then back to Jongin.

 

Kyungie this better be a coincidence! You sighed mentally.