[35] Why me?

Change Me

"Hey Jongin!" I called out knocking lightly on his door. "Could you open this up?" I said biting my lower lip to hold my laughter.

|A while back...|

After what happened a while ago, Jongin dashed on his room probably from embarrassment.

"Kyungie oppa, are you alright?" I snickered teasingly as I sit beside him, and he turned his back on me, still lying on the couch.

"I'll check on Kai." Kris told me and smirked.

I chuckled inwardly as I nodded before he left, "okay."

I shifted my attention back at a cowering Kyungsoo, "Oppa, look at me." I shook his shoulder but he didn't respond. "Could you please look at me...?" I begged.

"It's so embarrassing..." he mumbled in his hands, and I chuckled. "Stop laughing! It's not funny..." he hissed and I covered my mouth. Oh yes it is, I mentally debate.

"Fine, I'll stop." I chortled. And I saw bits of tears were threatening to fall from the guy. Aaw, it must have been a shock. "Come here." I said and Kyungsoo hugged my waist burying his face on my side as I caressed his head to comfort him.

"Oppa, you know Jongin didn't intentionally meant to do that, right?" I asked and I felt his head nod in approval. "Poor you... Don't worry, I'll still won't let him get away with this." I uttered as if I was comforting a three year old child who was bullied as I promised I'll get my revenge on to whoever that someone that did this to him just to make him feel at ease or protected. I kissed the top of his head and he pulled his head away from my waist.

"Hyunjae-ah..." he mumbled and I hummed.

"Do you like Jongin?" and I froze. 

I laughed awkwardly as if it's the most ridiculous thing on earth, trying my best to just act natural, but my expression says otherwise, "Haha What are you saying?" 

He laid his head on top of my legs and I can't look at him in the eyes. I just wondered my sight elsewhere as long as not at him, because God! I know once I did so, he'll see right through me. He cupped my face and my eyes automatically looked downwards to meet his, and why does his expression has to be in a serious mode? I can't help but sigh.

"I- I..." I stuttered but I was cut short when Kyungsoo brushed his thumb on my lower lip.

"I know you do." he continued without hearing my answer first. And I feel the heat rushed through my body. I just closed my eyes and leaned towards his hand which was cupping my face. "And I know he does too." He added.

"I love you Kyungie..." I hovered my hand on top of his hand and kissed gently his palm, and then his forehead.

"I love you too. Just don't forget that I'm always here. Don't hesitate to come to me, if Jongin dares to hurt you, alright?" he said and I nodded. "Go on, comfort that maniac! but don't get too close. I don't approve him attacking you whilst I'm around." he said jokingly. Well I do hope it was meant as a joke. I nodded and placed a chaste kiss on the corner of his lips as I head towards Jongin's room.

 

"Hey Kai! Come on man, open this up!" Kris growled from annoyance. 

"Still?" I asked and he nodded.

"Let me oppa." I said as I slowly approached him and he nodded leaving me in front of Jongin's room before saying, "Yes please! He's really stubborn sometimes you know." Well I say all of the time, you said in your thought.

 

"Come on Jongin-ah! Open this up...!" I half shouted behind the doors.

"I'll count to three, if you don't open this up you'll regret it!" I threatened but I hear no response inside. I looked around to see if there is anyone else around, after making sure that there is no one, I called out again. "Baby... come on... open this up..." I said softly and my cheeks felt hot all of a sudden. Okay this is really embarrassing, I wailed mentally covering my face. But before I knew it, Jongin opened the door.

He's pouting and his eyes were a bit red, his hair was in a mess, and I can hear him sniffing a bit.

"Can I come in?" I asked and he nodded looking down.

I stepped inside and grabbed the corner of the door closing it behind me, and he just stood there.

"Are you okay?" I asked trying my best not to laugh, because I know it will offend him in so many ways.

"I- I did something stupid didn't I?" he asked hands in his pockets. Seeing this side of him is really interesting.

"Yes you did." I answered too fast. And the side of his lips started to pull downwards. "You just made out with Kyungsoo oppa, in front of us." I added and he started to panic.

"I- I didn't mean to do it. To- To hyung.... I- I was just having a very nice dream. A really, really nice dream. You-beside-me-I-woke-up-right-next-to-you-so-tempting-and-i-kissed-you-to-get-my-morning-kiss-it-was-awesome-that-i-thought-it-was-ing-real-and-i-had-to-" before he could finish his explanation, I pressed my lips into his. Don't ask me why I did it. If you heard your boyfriend saying stuff like this, you'll understand what I mean.

I kissed him and kissed him. I'm sorry Kyungie, but you didn't say anything about me attacking him, I excused mentally. I felt his tensed body relaxed right after, as he spread his arms around my shoulder and I did the same on his waist. I pulled my head back.

"W-what was that for?" he asked breathing heavily.

"Morning kiss." I answered smiling and nibbled one last time his upper lip.

"I'm really sorry." he said apologetically and I just poke the tip of his nose.

If there's one word that could describe this situation right now, it's Perfection.

I still didn't told Jongin that Kyungsoo oppa already knows about us. I told Kyungsoo not to let him know as well that he already knew. Because I know that when Jongin learned that Kyungsoo is already aware of our relationship, he won't keep his feelings to himself, even if Kyungsoo is around. The deal sounds reasonable to Kyungsoo, that's why he agreed.

 

"Come on let's go down. You need to eat breakfast." I said and Jongin hesitantly nodded.

"You're not thinking of not going down right?" I asked eyeing him. He stiffened but said no in the end.

"Remember to apologize to Kyungie okay?" I remind him and he nodded.

We went downstairs and head straight towards the dining area, Jongin following me behind. I settled to sit beside Kyungsoo oppa and Jongin right next to me, then Kris. Mom and Abeonim have already gone to work even before we all woke up this morning and made this commotion. I wondered what they thought of after seeing their only daughter being squished by three guys on the couch. What a parent, I scoffed inwardly.

"Goodmorning G-ai- I mean Kai." Kris sneered and I peered at him. He held his hand in mid-air as if surrendering.

I nudge Jongin who was still hanging his head low, and I smiled at him when he looked my way, and he smiled back.

He glanced at Kyungsoo and muttered, "I- I'm sorry Kyungsoo hyung." and I looked at Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo didn't respond back. He is doing this on purpose, I facepalmed myself and sighed mentally. I bumped his knee and he sighed.

"I was violated." he wailed dramatically and I rolled my eyes. Jongin burried his face in his hands.

"Kyungie and his fragile body, was attacked by the lust and unconscious state of this little devil right here." Kris uttered and I looked at him in disbelief. Okay I can feel something is up with these two. Are they teaming up now?

"Guys, could you please stop it?" I retorted.

"Fine, only in one condition though." Both Jongin and I looked at Kyungsoo. "Give your brothers a peck on the lips." and I blinked for a few times, trying to process what he just said. Brothers. Peck. Lips...

"What? Why me?" I felt a faint blushed slowly crept on my cheeks, after hearing Kyungsoo's ridiculous condition. By brothers, does he mean that...him and Kris? I gasped inwardly. Kissing Kyungsoo isn't really that hard, but Kris oppa...? that's a bit... Oh . Why me anyway? I don't get him. I mentally cursed.

I turned to my left, and saw Jongin frozen in his spot, and Kris mouth hanging low. Just then, I felt like strangling Kyungsoo oppa for doing this. I should have known, he really is doing this on purpose. 

"What? you usually kiss me on the lips whenever you did something bad. And since, you have two brothers now I think it's a great deal for forgiveness." he uttered evily as if that's the most reasonable thing to do.

"Yah! It's not me who did wrong here." I reasoned out. "And it wasn't on the lips, it's just the corner of your lips!" I defended. Stupid Kyung!

"I know, but I think not getting a kiss from you is a good punishment for what he did. Do you have any objection Kai-ssi?" Kyungsoo said tilting his said to the side to peer at Jongin who looks like he has lost it. I know there's something more to it. He's really doing this on purpose.

"This is stupid." I scoffed.

"A-are you guys serious about this?" Kris said finally after getting back his senses. Looks like he too had a shock from this stupid idea. 

"I'm dead serious." Kyungsoo answered blatantly. "You don't have any objection right Kai-ya?" Kyungsoo asked, "...it's not like you have any other choice anyway." Kyungsoo said and I hit his arm.

"Fine, but I want you guys to stop being so immature after this. God! What's wrong with you all." I whined and kissed Kyungsoo on his lips, but before I could pull back he managed to bit my lower lip and I winced.  "Yah!" and he just chuckled. I turned around and a bit hesitantly trudge towards Kris who was frozen on his spot. I can sense Jongin's sulking right now, since he can't do anything about it. God what did I do in my past life to deserve this? I sighed mentally.

Well, at least it was Jongin who had took my first kiss, so... I guess it's fine? "Oppa I'm sorry." I leaned my head and kissed him just right at the side of his lips. And I felt sorry for doing this. If this is his first, I'd be so guilty for taking it. If not, I'll be a bit relieved about it. I went back towards my seat and kept my head low and started to stuff my mouth with food.

"Okay, let's eat guys!" Kyungsoo chimed as if nothing had happened. Everyone else kept silent.

 

I glanced at Jongin and he has barely touched anything. I don't know how to comfort him at the moment, but he's partially at fault here, since he can't keep his desire to himself when sleeping. Not thinking properly, I ghost my hand on his leg to get his attention, and I saw him jolted back, he glanced at me and I smiled at him, "Eat" I mouthed at him and he nodded. After rubbing for few more times I pulled back my hand, and I heard Jongin groaned from the lost of contact. Okay, I really did something stupid, didn't I? and I mentally facepalmed.

 

-----------------------

[A/N] This is part 2 of the previous update...:)
I hope you guys liked it.


Please do comment if you have any suggestions, query or whatever you wanted to say.
I was thinking of trying to consider any of your suggestions on how would you want the flow of the story to happen. So, please do comment guys~ I'd love to hear some of your ideas. ^^

As much as I want to update everyday, but my mind is so stressed right now and it's not working properly.
So I'll be needing your help to finish this. :)

To my new subscribers! Thank you so much! I love you guys!

xoxo