[52] Additional

Change Me

 

Additional


It was around after lunch when Ahjumma Lee came back unexpectedly. I'd asked her as to why she's here so soon when our parents had cleary told her to take a month rest. She still have a week and a half left to spend but surprisingly, she's back earlier than expected. She said, she's fine and she's not used to of staying too long without doing very productive, and since staying in our house calms her more than anywhere else, she had decided to go back earlier.

I was half glad and half disappointed somehow. Glad, because Ahjumma Lee knows everything around the house better than I do. Disappointed, because our lone time together was short-lived. Even though we always get to be with each others arms every night ─ when we get a chance. But being free around the house, acting like two newly wed couples running and exploring around ─ aside from our room, usually mine ─ parading our affection to each other at our hearts content, have been my wishful thinking, ever since we came home this morning. The only thing that's stopping us, was that he's sick.

I'm not treating Ahjumma Lee's early arrival so much as a disappointment. I'm actually really glad that she's finally back, she's been gone for quite a few days now. And I really did miss her company whenever I was bored.

 

I was sitting in the living room, attention was lost on the show that's been playing on the tv screen for a minute now. I flinched when I felt a sudden thightness surrounded my body. I looked at the sleeping figure snuggling closer into mine and I blushed at the sight. His one arm snaking around my waist pulling me closer into him, his head pressed on my tummy, as my hand automatically draped around his arm to his back, while the other landed on top of his head as I relaxed by the minute.

"He's a one clingy boy, is he?" I heard her say snapping me out of my reverie.

"Y-yeah," I uttered grinning, "but it's ok, I really don't mind," I added. Ahjumma Lee was placing Jongin's food on top of the coffee table since he hasn't taken anything yet since this morning. I was about to wake Jongin up when Ahjumma Lee's phone rung. She held her finger up indicating to excuse her for a moment, so I nodded.

When Ahjumma Lee was out of sight, I shifted my attention back at the sleeping figure and I giggled softly biting my lip. I prodded my finger on his cheeks on repeat to wake him up, but a frown followed after when he didn't respond to it.

"Jonginie~ you need to wake up soon, it's almost late in the afternoon, you haven't taken anything yet." I mumbled into his ears, and I felt him shuffle under the duvet. 

"I'm not yet hungry," I heard him muffled on my tummy and I hissed at him.

"You have to eat, even just a bit, because you have to take your medicine," I explained brushing his fringe away to the side, when a small part of his face came into view as he shifted his angle a bit.

"I don't need any medicine. I'm fine now," He said mumbling, eyes still shut close. A shiver run down my spine when I felt his hand went underneath the fabric, feeling the skin at my lower back, living me breathless and ticklish. 

"No, you need to take it, whether you like it or not, or else..." I noticed Jongin whipped his head even before I could finish my sentence, looking at me straight into the eyes. I was stunned momentarily.

"or else what?" he asked questionably, "you're not possibly going to say, 'no kissing', 'no touching', and 'no cuddling', were you?" he said groggily, and my eyes went wide. How can he be so sharp? lol just kidding. Well you can't blame me, since it's the only option I could think of, that could make him agree. I nodded eagerly and I saw him pout, turning his head again away from my eyes, as he tug the hem of my shirt pulling it up as he buried his face inside my tummy hiding his head underneath, and I gasped loudly.

"Yah! what do you think you're doing?" I hissed hitting his arm lightly. My insides back flipped when I felt his lips and tongue glided on the area just right under my navel, and soon nipping at every skin he could reach, sending shivers down below. "J-Jongin, s--stop it..." I bemoaned, "we're in the l-living room," My head was thrown back, Jongin gaining more access. My hands clutched tightly at his hand grasping at my shirt.

"Not until you make sure you're not going to forbid me from doing all those..." He mumbled underneath my shirt. This bastard!, I mentally groaned as I nodded frantically, noticing again that he can't see me, I murmured, "I won't I promise..." as soon as I said those words, his tongue glided one last time at my sensitive skin making me gasped wildly in return. He pulled his head back out of my shirt, and a mischievous grin were widely present at his stupid handsome face, and I buried my face in my hands from embarrassment when I realized how I almost become submissive at his touch. Fortunately, Ahjumma Lee didn't walk in on us.

"You're so sly you ." I hissed hitting his arm, and he winced. I scoffed at him, "Don't pretend you're in pain, didn't you say you're fine now?" And I saw him pout rubbing the spot in his arm where I had hit him.

"Yeah, I'm fine...I'm not hurt..." He said lowly, and does he really have to use such kind of tone at me? I rolled my eyes and bit my tongue for being easily manipulated by this guy, because the next thing I did was that I was saying sorry, rubbing and pressing a soft kiss at the part where I had hit him, earning a warm contented smile from him.

 

"I hate you..." I teased as I shove another spoon to his mouth. In the end, I was able to make him eat when I coaxed him that I'll spoonfed him. As soon as he heard it, he's already up, legs crossed ─ pressed close into mine ─ mouth's open wide waiting for another.

"I know you don't," He said in his still raspy voice.

I narrowed my eyes at him, my lips half pouting, as if I was contemplating when I answered, "I guess I'm not." And we both chuckled, Jongin leaning his head to steal a kiss, when I abruptly placed the bowl in between our faces, the bowl meeting his lips instead. He frowned pouting pulling his head back.

Even before he could wail another word, I explained, "You have to finish this first..." And I grinned(stupidly) at him. When I noticed I had won once again.  Then he opened his mouth indicating for me to continue, and I can't help but laugh at him rolling my eyes.

 

6:19pm

I was standing by the door way, mouth hanging open, when I saw Luhan, Baekhyun, and Ahjumma Lee standing there, staring at me in amusement. Not because I find it odd why was Baekhyun with Luhan, but because of what Ahjumma Lee had actually said right after.

 

 

"This is Baekhyun my nephew. He's the only son of my deceased sister and he has no relatives left except me, that's why he was left in my care. And starting from now on, he'd be staying in here with us."

 

 

                                                                                                                                   "What?"

 

 

                                 "Well, don't look at me. I have no idea..."

 

 

                                                                                          "Hi! we've met again!"


[A/N] Yet another short fluffy update for you guys... Glad I was able to update today! Although I still have two more exams to take up. Tomorrow will be the last day I'll have to suffer for our midterm exam, and although tomorrow will be the last day, I still don't feel happy and excited about it, since my instructor had given us yet another troublesome task(that teacher thought would be very helpful for us─I know it is, but the timing is just...is just..argh d*mmit!) he gave us a book to read, and the due date of passing the Introduction is by Monday (i don't know why am I even explaining, but I just thought you might wanna know...so...yeah) 

Anyway, what can you say? another additional in the family...lol
Kris' house is being dominated one by one by EXO members, and I have to stop this nonsense! lmao

 

Please do comment and upvote if you liked it!

See you guys on the next update

xoxo