[58] Ending A Wonderful Day

Change Me

 

E N D I N G  A  W O N D E R F U L  D A Y


After you saw Kyungsoo and Kris outside the restaurant, your mind felt restless, and somehow felt guilty towards Jongin who has no idea of what has been happening ever since both of you arrived in the restaurant. Whenever Jongin is busy stuffing himself with food you'll always take the chance to check  on your surroundings if you'd see any signs of your dear brothers. But, after few more minutes, you finally gave up and sighed deeply feeling relieved when you saw no sign of them anywhere.

"Jae, what's wrong? Are you not hungry?" Jongin asked concerned when he noticed you had barely touched your food.

You were so occupied with thoughts of your brothers being here not noticing you're totally neglecting your sole purpose of coming here, which is to eat, and not to observe.

This is your date Hyunjae-ah! Better snap out of those irrelevant thoughts and focus on Jongin and Jongin only. You scolded yourself mentally.

"Starving actually," You softly giggled jabbing your fork on your food.

"Are you sure you okay?" He asked wiping his lips and you nodded eagerly pressing your lips together.

"Just tell me if the food isn't to your liking, we can-"

"No!" You cut him off shoving your hand in front of him startling the guy, "I like it here, really. The food is great, dont worry alright?" Hand still hanging in mid-air across the table. Jongin interlaced his fingers on  your hand shoved in front of him making your insides bubble up frantically. Eyes wide, cheeks painted with pink tint, Jongin laughed before pulling both of your hand down on the table, fingers still tangled with each other.

"Eat." Jongin stated with a mischievous grin drawn on his face. You pressed your other hand on top of your chest to calm yourself, eyes still not leaving the beautiful creature in front of you. How can he be so ing gorgeous!? Can someone please tell me how did this guy fell in love with me? Because, I'm starting to feel insecure. Your stomach growled snapping you out of your reverie.

When you're about to start eating again, you froze. Eyes trailed your right arm and you blink after noticing Jongin hasn't let go of your hand. You peered at the guy dumbfounded.

"Ah... Jongin?" You trailed off catching the guy's attention. As soon as he glanced at you, you shifted your gaze to your entwined hands then back to him. The latter just looked at you not responding back.

"Can I get my hand back?" You finally spoke stating what you mean.

"Use your other hand." He simply answered.

"I can't. I'm right handed remember?"

"No." He nonchalantly said as you felt his fingers tightening at the back of your hand, leaving you dumbstruck.

"How am I supposed to eat then, genius?" You almost regret what you said when another mischievous smirk appeared on Jongin's lips, making you gulp.

What is he planning now?

"Come here and say AH~" He cooed giggling, shoving his spoon in front of you, while tugging your hand for you to come closer. You almost splutter yourself in front of Jongin finding his action seriously funny and cheesy in so many angles, but you don't want to get anymore attention than that from your surroundings, so instead you resorted to biting your lower lip to prevent yourself from laughing, shaking your head violently.

"Oh come on!" Jongin whined chortling, even he himself find his action ludicrous.

"No!" You hastily said shutting your lips closed again, before Jongin could get a chance for an opening.

It only took a second before the dinner became a chaos of laughing fit and shoving and being shoved with food. When both of you started to be getting quite an unwanted attention from the other customers, you both stopped and started giggling with each other, hands still laced on top of the table.

"Come on baby, just once," He pleaded. You eyed the guy as if telling him 'are you being serious?' look, before rolling your eyes chuckling.

"God! This is really embarrassing..." You wailed before opening your mouth, Jongin shoving the spoon inside your mouth not wasting any time. Your body started to heat up violently when you saw how Jongin the spoon seductively. The heat spread widely althroughout your body giving you a hard time swallowing the food inside your mouth, making you choke violently in the process.

"Yah! Are you alright?" Jongin abruptly stood up from his seat to sit beside you, brushing your back. Like how a loving boyfriend should be to his girlfriend. Except, he doesn't look worried at all, instead a look of someone who's teasing. Like, this-is-the-reaction-he's-expecting-he'd-get kinda like.

Your eyes were teary from the mad coughing you had, before shifting your body towards Jongin. The latter saw it and took some napkins to wipe the tears threatening to fall on the side of your eyes.

"You're unbelievable you know that?" You mumbled while Jongin dabbed the napkin on your closed eyes. Your heart almost stopped beating when you felt him pressed his lips into yours, nibbling your lower lip as he pulled away. You wanted to scream, like totally scream, stand on top of the table as you announce to the world how you ing love and crazy you are with this guy in front of you, but the longing gaze Jongin was giving you right now as soon as you fluttered your eyes open, made you nailed on your spot.

"You're so cute when you're flattered," He said pecking your puckered lips again, since both of his hands were placed on both sides of your face now pressing your cheeks together, and you were to distracted to notice it.

"I knew it. You did it on purpose. Didn't you?" You nonchalantly said glaring at him, head still trapped in between his hands.

"Yes, I did." He said as he pecked your lips again.

"You are aware we're not alone here right?" You said plainly, stating what's obvious as you circled your fingers around Jongin's wrist. Just the thought of the presence of the other people around makes your face heat up frivolously.

"I told you didn't I?" He muttered pressing your lips, short and fast. "I'd kiss you every now and then," then again, "even if there are people watching," and again, "or not," and again, but longer than the previous ones leaving an audible sound of smack.

You're now in a mess of every family of red splashed on your face as Jongin stared at you affectionately. Your grasped tightened on his wrists, words stuck at the back of your throat.

"You're crazy! But I still love you." You whined crying, but those tears are not from agony, but from happiness. You know, tears of joy. Sometimes you felt like hitting yourself until you bleed for being such a crybaby. If before you're so self aware of your surroundings, now after meeting Jongin, you don't seem to care at all. 

Damn this guy for making me fall in love with him over and over again, you cried internally since you're too overwhelmed right now.

"I know, and I love you too." He said playfully brushing your tears away with his thumb before pinching your cheeks. "Playtime's over. Let's eat!" He said ruffling your hair before standing up, going back to his previous seat.

"Can't you just sit beside me instead?" You muttered shamelessly, wiping the tear stains. You thought, if Jongin's being too open with his feelings for you in the public, then you won't held yourself back as well.

"Do you want it like that?" He asked considerately as you nodded eagerly in return. You heard the guy chuckled before picking his plate up, and settled beside you.

"How earnest." He teased earning a light slap from you on his lap. "Do you want me to feed you again?" He cooed jokingly once again, bringing his hand with spoon acting like he'll spoon-feed you again, before  you both chuckled with each other, earning a push from you and a playful glare.

 

It was already past six in the evening when both you and Jongin had returned to Seoul, when you thought your date was finally nearing its end, you started to feel all gloomy. Somehow deep inside your soul, you feel lonely not wanting to end this day. But, unfortunately every little things must come to an end. Like when tangible things starts to deteriorate they end, movies or dramas has its own ending, food ends when they expired, roads could end, and life as well.

It's inevitable, that you already know, that's why you just shrug the thought away not wanting to ruin the last moment of your joyous special day. You leaned your head on the car window, as you glimpsed outside, eyes trailing all the passing lights, your mind to a serene atmosphere.

Night lights is one of your favorite things in the world, aside from Jongin of course, but not as much as your guy.

Something caught your attention making you jolted up from your seat as you passed by the long bridge, where you can overlook the city. It's your first time seeing this scene. Although, you've passed this road  for so many times even before, but it was all in day time, that's why you didn't notice the beauty of it until now. The scenery is seriously a wonderful sight, like stars in the night sky, but brighter and more coordinated.  You were so awestrucked, you can't help but gasped.

"Did you like it?" Jongin mumbled snapping you out on your daze, as he started to slow down, parking for a moment on the side. You turned your head towards the man, eyes rounded, bobbing your head giddily.

"Like it? I love it!" You squealed from too much joy, bouncing lightly from your chair, earning a light chuckle from Jongin. Your heart was ecstaticaly pounding as you laid your hands flat on the window, squinting one side of your eye, as you gestured your little fingers like pinching the lights from afar, before giggling. You jolted back when the window suddenly slide down, making you whip your head to Jongin. The latter just gestured his hand as if saying 'go on and enjoy the view', in a matter of second you're back from watching the city night lights.

Too engrossed with the breathtaking view in front of you. Jongin on the otherhand was busy watching  and admiring you from behind, elbow placed on top of the steering wheel, thumbs brushing on his lower lip, his back resting on the car's door. If you could only see how he looks right now, something unimaginable might happen, there's no doubt, but unfortunately you're too distracted to notice the y creature behind you.

"Beautiful..." 

"I know right. Isn't it breathtaking?" You exclaimed cheerfully not bothering to look at the guy.

"Very mesmerizing..."

"Exactly! That's the word I was looking for. I kept on thinking how to describe the view in one word but I can't seem to find the right--mpfh" As soon as you turned around, your lips locked with his and your breath hitched, making your heart thump crazily. Jongin pulled away breathing hard even if the kiss  lasted not more than three seconds. His hungry eyes still fixated at your lips, hand placed between your nape and your jawline.

"J-Jongin..." You breathed meeting your gaze with his. Jongin's eyes were full of lust and a bit needy, you can feel it to your bones.

 

"Beautiful... and mesmerizing..." His breath ghosted on your lips sending chills down your spine, "it's you who I was pertaining it to silly..." You stared hypnotizingly at Jongin's lips as it moves, the words leaving on his own mouth, makes you think irrationally, because, the next thing you know, you already had slammed your lips against his, tugging the collar of his shirt towards you, so you could feel his lips even more. Jongin's other hand did the same as to his other hand placing it around your jawline and nape, while the other glided from your neck, in between your chest, then at your side rubbing it in an up and down manner, slowly tugging it upwards as it slowly went under your shirt. Your body shivered when you felt Jongin's cold fingers touched your skin, and you whimpered at the sudden contact. Your mind was screaming 'I'm not ready yet, although I have no idea what is about to happen, but it! I don't care anymore, is what you thought at the heat of the moment, because Jongin's touch is doing wonders in your body. He is irresistable, and you already know it.

The previous cold hands soon became warmer by the next second, as the friction he's creating between his palm and your skin continued. 

Jongin started to trail kisses on your cheeks, jawline and down to the skin around your neck, making you moan his name in the process from the intense pleasure of the skin contact. in the car has never been included in 'places where you wanted to do it' especially your first, but the pleasure was corrupting your mind.

Your previous closed eyes shut open when you felt Jongin's hands travelled downwards, way, way down , like below the hem of your pants. You know it's crazy, and you really wanted it too. However, your mind went blank for a moment, and your heart started to thump irregularly.

"Oh God Jongin!" You gasped making the guy stop to whatever he was doing. There were tears in your eyes right now as you buried your face at the nook of his neck, draping your arms around his nape.

"What?" Jongin asked in raspy voice, but when he noticed you're crying he started to panic, "I- Oh God! I'm so sorry Hyunjae- I- I didn't mean to- I'm sorry- Oh God! What have I d-" Jongin became a stuttering mess, and you pressed your lips against his to shut him up, when you felt his body started to relax you pulled away, staring at the guy.

"Don't say sorry." You breathed brushing his fringe away from his face. "You didn't do anything wrong baby, please don't say sorry... It's wonderful I swear to God! It's just- It's just-" You paused as your voice hitched out of embarrassment, "I'm really scared..." You cried hugging the guy. "I'm sorry for being such a crybaby," You sniffled softly.

"No, don't be sorry. And I don't care if you're a crybaby, I still love you," He answered brushing your hair away from your face, "Don't be scared baby! I'm really sorry for scaring you. me and my hormones!" He scolded himself hugging you back tightly, brushing the back of your head to comfort you, as you both snuggled with each other on the car.

You stayed like that for few more minutes until everything calmed down.

"Can you please warn me next time?" You said breaking the silence, making the guy froze on his spot.

"W-What? Really?" Jongin started to blush. Unfortunately for you, you can't see it, since you're still lock in between his arms.

A blush slowly crept up on your cheeks as you nod your head slightly. Jongin abruptly pulled away from the hug.

"Let's go home?" He beamed excitedly as he started the engine again and your eyes rounded. Somehow you regret saying that.

"I think I feel like watching a movie."

"We can watch movies in my room."

"I mean, I think ice ceram sounds nice, don't you think?"

"Oh sure! we can buy some on the way home,"

"No! I want to go to an I- Ice Cream Parlor and... and hang out some more, you know I-"

"Why? I'm tired. Let's just go home and cuddle with each other, aren't I a genius?" He snickered making you stupified.

"No, you're not. And your intentions are not pure, so no." I deadpanned peering at the guy.

You're too obvious, Jongin.

"But-"

"NO buts"

"You said-"

"Taking it back."

"NO!"

"..."

"Unfair!"

"..."

"..."

 

"Alright! Let's go buy ice cream, watch movie in your room and cuddle with each other, but no more than that, happy now?"

"I love you!" He exclaimed cheerily, but there's something with the tone he used that made you doubt it. He didn't actually say 'okay'. God! What to do with this guy?

You chuckled rolling your eyes, shaking your head. Why life is so unfair? You wailed internally.


A U T H O R ' S  N O T E

I made a little bit of editing on some parts. I dunno why I did that, but oh well. I hope you guys enjoyed the ending of their first date. And wow! I didn't expect it would take three chapters to finish it. Sorry for taking so long to update. I'll try to make an abrupt update again later. So, see you again in a while! :)

Oh and about the latest news about the sunken ferry in Korea right now. That news seriously breaks my heart. :( I hope they could save more lives, I kept crying when I saw the footage taken by some of the passengers and how their families were waiting, and still hoping. Anyways, I'm being emotional right now, sorry!

Again, please do comment and upvote if you liked it! :)