Chapter 5

Fans First

Junsu, Changmin and Yunho had walked in on them at that moment. What followed after were a few disapproving grunts.

"Get a room or get out." Changmin asserted, erupting chuckles from all. Jaejoong threw a cushion at him. The boys were making themselves breakfast, taking out the cereal boxes, milk cartons and bottle of orange juice. 
 
Changmin had poked his in between Minyeon and Jaejoong, making space for himself. 
 
"Why can't you sit somewhere else?!" Jaejoong grumbled with annoyance. 
 
"Because I wanna watch tv and we can't do that with you two gulping each other's faces." Changmin replied as though he was stating the obvious. 
 
Minyeon didn't bother. But Jaejoong pulled Changmin by his arm away from Minyeon and hurriedly ran over to sit beside her again, wrapping his arm around her tightly. He insisted on sitting next to her. 
 
"Aish. HYUNG!" Changmin shouted. He kicked Jaejoong's thigh and made himself comfortable, not bothering to separate the two. 
 
Junsu took a seat on the floor in front of Minyeon while Yunho took a seat beside him, their backs leaning against the couch and their bowls of cereal in their hands. They were all watching Shinhwa broadcast on tv. 
 
"Oh by the way, did you guys hear?" Yunho turned and asked. Everyone replied with a nod except for Minyeon who gave a puzzled look. 
 
"About?" Minyeon voiced out. 
 
"SMTown Seoul in 2 weeks." Yunho informed.
 
"That means you guys are gonna get busy huh." Yunho nodded at her with a weary smile. 
 
"We have to pick out songs and practice our choreo." Yunho explained.
 
"Good luck." Minyeon scoffed. 
 
"That's nice" Changmin commented with sarcasm. Minyeon threw a cushion at him. 
 
Yoochun finally appeared from the corridor while stretching with a yawn. He took a seat beside Junsu on the floor and asked for some cereal. Minyeon offered to make some for him and Jaejoong followed her into the open kitchen. 
 
Minyeon knew what he was gonna talk about so before he could say anything, she did. "I know I know. You're gonna get busy and won't have time to spend with me." Minyeon sighed. "It's okay, really. It's not the first time we've been apart anyway. Furthermore, it's only 2 weeks. I can do without you." Minyeon shrugged. Jaejoong stabbed himself in the stomach with an imaginary knife. Minyeon laughed and cupped her boy's face and gave him a peck. 
 
"I'm sorry, babe. You know I love you." Jaejoong continued to pout. "No meeting other guys while we're apart okay? You're mine." Jaejoong warned. 
 
"Not legally!"
 
"Yet." Jaejoong quickly added. "I guess I'll have to make some kind of a mark on you or something first..." He smirked and started to lean forward. "You know... Just to tell other guys to back off." He attacked her neck but Minyeon put her index finger to his forehead and pushed him away.
 
"No way." Minyeon retorted and Jaejoong frowned. 
 
"Then I guess I'll have no choice but to make you pregnant then." Jaejoong said loud and clear. The boys froze and stared at them wide-eyed. Minyeon dropped the metal spoon she was holding which caused the milk to splatter all over. She gasped at Jaejoong who was laughing away. 
 
"Ya!!! Kim Jaejoong!!!! That's not funny!!!!" Minyeon punched his chest. "I'M A !!!" Minyeon reassured the boys who then sighed in relief. She got a cloth to wipe the milk off herself and off the counter. 
 
Jaejoong leaned in, such that his lips slightly brushed against her ear. He then parted his lips and whispered, "Not for long, babe." He then kissed her ear and walked into the room. Minyeon smiled, shook her head at her boyfriend's silliness.
 
Minyeon served Yoochun his cereal and bid adieu to the 4 boys. She had left to catch up on her studies. 
 
When Jaejoong came back out after his shower and found out that Minyeon had left, he sighed out loud and grumbled to himself "Aish I was gonna discuss about..." His voice trailed off. 
 
"Huh??" All the members voiced at the same time with puzzled looks. 
 
"I was planning to do it at the concert..." Jaejoong explained. 
 
"DO WHAT?!" All the members shouted, recalling the little lovey-dovey moment a while ago.
 
"YA!!! Not that!!!!!!!! Aish.... Ask the fans about marrying Minyeon!!! What the heck are you guys even thinking..."