Chapter 3

Fans First

"WHAT?!" Minyeon screamed in English. The boys laughed which caused Minyeon to laugh as little tears started to well up in her eyes.

"Hahahaha oh my god. I thought you were breaking up with me!!!" Minyeon laughed and smacked Jaejoong's arm. She wiped her tears that flowed down her rosy cheeks. Thank God for waterproof mascara. 
 
"Come on, Jae. Get up." Minyeon pulled Jaejoong up but Jaejoong refused. 
"Not until you accept me. Come on babe, my heart is racing here." 
 
"Yeah Minyeon, hurry! Before I change my mind about giving him to you!" Yunho threatened with his charismatic smile. Minyeon and Yunho always fought for Jaejoong, all in the name of fun.
 
Minyeon chuckled but took a big breath before saying, "I'm not going to."
 
Jaejoong froze. 
 
"Ya... Stop recording." Junsu whispered to Yoochun (referring to the camcorder).
 
"Nonono. Babe, I'm not rejecting you either." Minyeon spurted out, trying to find the right words. 
 
"Huh?!" All the boys said in unison. 
 
"I mean, aren't you guys gonna ask the Cassies??" Minyeon mumbled.
 
"Aah... So you want to be approved by the Cassies?" Changmin asked. Minyeon nodded. 
 
"I think its only right that they know."
 
"But babe..." Jaejoong sighed. 
 
"Minyeon ah, you know there is a higher chance they might say no instead of yes." Yunho reasoned. 
 
"I'm willing to take the risk. I don't want to marry a Jaejoong who puts me over thousands of fans who've done so much more for him." Minyeon retorted back firm. 
 
"Wa..... Ya, hyung. She's a keeper." Junsu clapped and exclaimed in admiration at Minyeon. 
 
Jaejoong chuckled, "I don't think it's possible to love you more." He wrapped an arm around her and kissed the top of her head, taking in her sweet scent. Minyeon smiled and thanked Jaejoong for understanding. 
 
Jaejoong suggested that Minyeon spend the night over at the dorm. Jaejoong has his own room and she has stayed over many nights, so the dorm is practically her second home. 
 
"I can't believe you thought I was going to break up with you." Jaejoong grinned as he laid on the bed and watched Minyeon remove her earrings at the dresser.
 
"Oh shut up." Minyeon rolled her eyes and went to take a shower. She returned back to Jaejoong who was sleeping soundly on the bed. She tried to crawl into bed quietly but Jaejoong woke up and pulled her to him. His body spooning around her's. 
 
"Jaejoong..." Minyeon murmured. 
 
"Hm?" Jaejoong replied in a tired tone.
 
"What if..." Minyeon hesitated for a while but continued, "Nothing. I love you." 
 
Jaejoong smiled against the top of Minyeon's head, kissed it and dozed off. Minyeon was having second thoughts about what she said, she was afraid that the Cassies would not accept her and that would mean she would lose Jaejoong forever. All the things I've done for him can't even hold a candle to what Cassies have done for him... Minyeon sighed as she started to drown in her thoughts.
 
The following day, Jaejoong got woken up by a phone call. It was his manager informing him about a concert in Seoul in 2 weeks. He hung up and went back to sleep but realized Minyeon was not there with him. He panicked, his sleeping beauty has never woken up before him.