Chapter 4

Fans First

Jaejoong rushed out of the room only to find Minyeon cooking in the kitchen. He sighed in relief and admired the scene for a moment. He never understood why other guys thought that the scene of a woman cooking was y but he did now. Come to think of it, after dating for 2 years, he realized he was always the one doing the cooking. 

She was frying an omelette when he decided to sneak up behind her to give her a back hug. "I thought I had a runaway fiancé." Jaejoong joked. 
 
"It's not that easy to get rid of me. And not yet your fiancé by the way." Minyeon corrected him. "Anyway, why are you up so early!! This was supposed to be a surprise." Minyeon whined and lightly smacked his hard chest.
 
"What's the occasion?" Jaejoong got his own cutlery ready at the kitchen counter and poured himself a glass of milk and another glass of chocolate milk. Minyeon only drinks chocolate milk. Minyeon placed the plate of omelette in front of him. She had drew heart shapes on the omelette with chili sauce. Jaejoong hates ketchup. They knew each other like the back of their hands.
 
Minyeon cleared and took a seat beside Jaejoong. 
 
"I couldn't go back to sleep." Minyeon shrugged. Maybe because I was up all night thinking about what would happen to me without you.
 
"Jalmukesumnida" Jaejoong dug in. "Omo! This is delicious!! How come you've never cooked for me?" 
 
"Because your cooking is better." Minyeon replied nonchalantly.
 
"That's true." Jaejoong agreed arrogantly which resulted in a smack from her. "Just kidding, this is really delicious. Thanks babe." Jaejoong leaned over and pecked her cheek. 
 
After they were done with breakfast, they spent time on the couch watching tv together again, one of their favourite pastimes. 
 
"Jae..." Minyeon broke the silence.
 
"Hm?" Jaejoong's eyes were glued to the screen.
 
"What kind of girls do Cassies expect TVXQ to marry?" Minyeon asked, trying to hide the concern in her voice.
 
"Girls like you." Jaejoong replied casually. Minyeon sighed.
 
"Seriously, Jae. I need to know what kind of girl I'm supposed to be, what if they don't like me... I know you don't like me calling you this, but you're superstar Kim Jaejoong and I'm a just an ordinary Busan girl Kwon Minyeon" Minyeon groaned.
 
"Hey, hey. Listen," Jaejoong finally turned to face her, he cupped her face in his hands. "My fans didn't specify any qualities for my wife-to-be, they just want me to he happy and to be with someone who can make me happy and loves me. You make me happy and you love me... I hope." Minyeon chuckled. "What's more, instead of asking whether I asked your dad for your hand in marriage, you asked for my fans' permission. That means you care for them which is why they'd love you. Kwon Minyeon, I love you down to your last strand of hair and I don't want you to change. You're perfect the way you are, understand?" 
 
Minyeon had tears streaming down her face as she smiled. Jaejoong wiped off the tears with his thumbs and gave her a kiss to soothe her. Jaejoong was a little touched over the fact that Minyeon was worrying about what the fans would think of her, but he knew that there'd be no need to worry. Everyone he knew liked Minyeon the second they met her, including his dad who was hard to please. She always had a way with people, kids and elderly alike. Wherever she went, she had a cheerful and bubbly aura around her which would put people at ease instantly. Till this day, he couldn't believe what a lucky guy he was to have snagged such a treasure. 
 
Minyeon still could not shake of the anxiety.
 
 
//Omo omo!! New chingus!! Hello!!!!!!