Chapter 2

Fans First

"My deaaaarest princess, it's already 7:15." Jaejoong rushed Minyeon as he laid on the couch, sprawled in his casual suit. 

"I know I know. I'm sorry, baby. I needed to catch up on my drama while I was gone and I didn't notice the time. Sorryyy~" Minyeon spoke in a loud voice from the room. She was donned in an elegant mini dress that flaunted her toned legs.
 
"Yeah yeah, just hurry!" Jaejoong shouted once more. Minyeon was a little boggled on why he was in such a rush, it would have mattered if they were a little late and he would usually pick her up 5 minutes late and that day, he had arrived at her doorstep 10 minutes early. 
 
"Okay, I'm done. Lets go." Minyeon stood beside the couch. Jaejoong took a few seconds to admire her before standing up. 
 
"You look beautiful, as always." He gave a quick peck on the lips and encircled an arm around her waist.
 
On the way there, Jaejoong blasted the radio and they both sang as loud as they could as though they were on stage. He couldn't stop laughing at how wild Minyeon got. After the 3rd song ended, the mood got Jaejoong quiet. Jaejoong then lowered the volume and cleared his throat. Minyeon gave him a curious look. "Ya... I was having my moment."
 
"Er... Minyeon ah..." Jaejoong spoke in a serious tone. He hesitated for a while before continuing and reached over to grab her hand, "Promise me that no matter what happens, we will still be friends." 
 
"Huh... Why wou-" Minyeon tried to interrupt but Jaejoong squeezed her hand and continued. 
 
"Please just remember that I love you." Jaejoong's eyes were fixed on the road. One hand on Minyeon's and the other on the steering wheel. Minyeon was puzzled and just disregarded it as they pulled up into the parking lot. 
 
Everything went on as per normal. Their meals arrived and they chat and laughed throughout their dinner, just enjoying each other's company. However, throughout the meal, it was noticed that Jaejoong was more attached to his phone compared to average nights. His phone was buzzing non-stop. Minyeon had decided not to pay attention to it though. 
 
After dessert was served, Jaejoong sat up, straightened his blazer and swallowed a lump in his throat. He slowly stood up, looking more nervous than ever.
 
In that moment, Minyeon recalled the little episode in the car a while ago and the continuous texting. She just knew Jaejoong was going to break up with her, probably due to a third party. Tears started to well up in her eyes. 
 
'Its okay Minyeon. Pull yourself together. You're gonna be happy for him and move on.' She mentally calmed herself down. 
 
"Oops, did we barge in too early?" Junsu whispered as and the other TVXQ members bombarded the private room at that moment. They were also dressed in suits and a bright smile, similar to the one Jaejoong was wearing. Yoochun was holding a camcorder. Minyeon stood up, trying to comprehend the scene. 
 
"You know I'm not good at saying sweet stuff but Minyeon, I love you, you already know that. You're the only person in the entire world who has had me wrapped up around your finger like a little puppy and I actually like being your little puppy. I have loved many others  before but I know you'd be the last I'll ever love. Aside from, the cute kids we're gonna make, so..."
 
Jaejoong knelt down on one knee. In his hands was the prettiest diamond ring that sat in a velvet box. 
"Marry me."
 
 
 
 
 
//Omg guys, subscribe/ comment please! /creys I worked so hard on this fic :'(