Chapter 1

Fans First

"Jaejoong ah!! Kids!! Aaaaaah jinjja, where are you guys?! Come help! My arms are about to break!!" Minyeon hollered from the main door. She was struggling to shift the bags of grocery in, with her foot as a temporary door stopper. 

"Neh, hyungsu." Yoochun appeared from inside the dorm and singlehandedly lifted all the bags onto the kitchen counter. 
 
"Thanks, oppa. You're the best," Minyeon heaved a breath and lightly hugged Yoochun by his shoulders. "And for the help..." Minyeon searched the grocery bags and pulled out a chocolate bar.
 
"Waaaaaa. Thanks Minyeon ah!" Yoochun said with a wide smile and spread his arms open for a hug. However, as Minyeon was about to reciprocate the hug, Yoochun got tugged by his hair, "AAAAAH!!" by Jaejoong. 
 
"And thank you very much!" Jaejoong let go of Yoochun's hair and effortlessly snatched the chocolate bar off his hands. 
 
"Hey babe." Jaejoong rested his hands on Minyeon's waist and was about to go in for a cheek kiss but Minyeon had pulled back and placed her palm on his chest. 
 
"Give it back to Yoochunnie." Minyeon looked straight into Jaejoong's eyes. 
"But... Didn't you buy it for me!! It's my favorite chocolate!!" Jaejoong argued with a little whiney tone. 
 
"Ani! I bought it for my Yoochunnie oppa!" 
 
'Ugh. Fine... Fine..." Jaejoong grumbled and dropped his hands off her waist. "Here you go, Yoochunnie oppa." Jaejoong teased with aegyo and tossed the chocolate bar to Yoochun, hard. Yoochun chuckled and shaked his head. 
 
"Minyeon ah, you're the only person who can make hyung turn into..." Yoochun paused and scanned Jaejoong from head to toe and back up with a disgusted look, "this."
 
"YA!" Jaejoong bursted out in fury. With that, Yoochun dashed towards the rooms, laughing. Jaejoong gave chase. In the next second, a door shut with a loud bang and Yoochun's muffled screams could be heard. 
 
Minyeon is younger than the members but due to times like these, she finds herself more mature than all of them and hence, she often calls them (her) kids. 
 
She felt a pair of arms encircling her waist as she placed the ice cream in the freezer. She took a small step back to close the door to the freezer and turned around. Jaejoong's eyes staring straight into hers. Her hands naturally crawled up his back. With that, they gave each other a long sincere kiss. 
 
"I've missed you." Jaejoong whispered against her lips with his jaw clenched. Their foreheads touching.
 
"Me too, so much." Minyeon and Jaejoong haven't seen each other in a week. Minyeon went on a short vacation back to America for a week. 
 
Minyeon was born and raised in Busan but studied in America for 4 years. She is now completing her studies in Seoul while her parents decided to remain in Busan. She had returned to New York recently to catch up with some friends. 
 
Jaejoong smiled and brought her into a hug, her head resting on his chest so naturally. Minyeon broke the hug. "Come on, help me out." Minyeon ordered and continued to remove items from the bags. 
 
Jaejoong walked up to her from behind, turned her around and easily lifted her to seat her on the counter. "Let me." Jaejoong offered. Minyeon started rambling on about her trip, swinging her legs while he walked around the kitchen, placing the items in its respective places. 
 
Minyeon was always a talkative person. She was such a simple, down-to-earth, bubbly girl who spoke everything on her mind, which was the main reason Jaejoong fell for her. He loved how she never tries to fake her personality and would just tell him straight what she thinks about everything. 
 
After Minyeon had ran out of things to talk about, she hopped off and went to the living hall to watch tv. Jaejoong joined her not long after. Minyeon cradled in his arms on the couch. 
 
"Dinner tonight?" Jaejoong asked out of the blue.
 
"Sounds good." She replied nonchalantly. 
 
"I'll pick you up at 7, dress fancy." 
 
"Just the two of us? What about Yoochunnie oppa? Or the other boys?" Minyeon questioned curiously. 
 
Jaejoong straightened his back to look at Minyeon, "Ya jinjja, what's with you and Yoochun today?! Can I have my girlfriend to myself?!"
 
"What is this? Jealousy???" Minyeon was highly amused by his reaction. 
 
"I don't like how you always put him before me and gang up with him against me!!" Jaejoong pouted, which earned him a disgusted look from Minyeon.
 
"Don't be ridiculous!!" Minyeon looked at him then turned her focus back to the tv. "I will always love Yoochun more than you" She and gave him a quick peck on the lips. Jaejoong grabbed his "heart" and gave a hurt look. 
 
Minyeon was closer to Yoochun than the other 3 members because he was the only member who could speak English. After Minyeon returned to Korea after 4 years, she had a little difficulty speaking the language and needed to refresh her memory. Therefore, she spent more time talking to Yoochun than the rest, just like an older brother.
 
Any-who, Jaejoong knew that his girlfriend was just playing with him. He liked how she was getting along well with his band members anyway.
 
After Minyeon left, Jaejoong walked into his room where Yoochun was for some peace and quiet because Junsu was snoring away in his. Jaejoong walked over to his dresser and pulled something out and faced Yoochun who was reading a book on his bed, "Chun ah, it's time."