Last Chapter

She's Back

::

Three years later

It’s graduation day and every senior students are excited to get their diplomas, together with L.Joe and your foster parents, you walked inside the hall that was filled with graduating students as well.

“BABY!” A male voice called you out; you spun around and brightened up as your already three-years boyfriend pulled you to a hug. “Congrats, ~~~!”

“Yah, what are you doing here? Your fans would mob you here.” You mumbled as you pinched his cheeks, he pouted.

“Don’t worry; the boys are here with me, as well.” Woohyun said as he fixed his hair.

“Really?” You looked around to see six other boys excitedly running over to you.

“Congratulations! You’re finally going to university!” They said as they shook your hands.

“Psh, I should congratulate you, your popularity has risen, and Can U Smile is really topping the charts.” You mumbled.

“Students, students, excuse me; please assemble in the back stage already. The ceremony would start in a few minutes.” The teacher said.

“I’ll see you guys later.”

::

After the graduation ceremony, Infinite, Teen Top, and Block B gathered in a restaurant to celebrate your graduation.

“OMO~ it’s Infinite!” Some fangirls mumbled, you concernly glanced at the boys but they were having too much fun eating.

“Finally, we’re all university students. Cheers to us!” L.Joe stated

“To us!”

::

You and Woohyun separated ways with the boys and went to the nearest playground, you sat on the swing and he was pushing you.

~~~~…” He said

“Yes?”

“Do you know what day is it today?” You glanced at the sky in thought before it dawned on you.

“Oh my god! It’s…”

“Happy third anniversary, babe.” He walked in front of you before he kneeled down.

“Happy third anniversary, too, oppa.” You grinned. “I love you.”

For the nth time, the stars and the moon had witnessed the passionate kiss, just like the first kiss the two of you had shared…

“THIS IS A CONSPIRACY!”

“SSHHHHH!” Voices mumbled behind the bush, you and Woohyun raised your eyebrows and stared at the apparently ‘moving’ and ‘talking’ bush. “Shut up, Dongwoo, they will hear you.”

This dorks are kissing behind our backs.”

“Shut up, go kiss Hoya.”

“SHHH! THEY’RE LOOKING AT US!”

“Damn it guys, we know you’re there.” Woohyun hissed as he raised his hands to help you stand up. The six guys revealed themselves. “Were you spying on us?”

“No, of course not.” Sunggyu forced a smile as he secretly pinched Dongwoo.

“Fine, uhm, if you don’t have anything else to say, my girl and I still have things to attend to.” Woohyun mumbled, you stared at him in confusion but he winked at you. “So…bye, guys!” He lead you to his motorcycle and you rode behind him, placing your arms behind his back and off you zoomed away.

“Those two…”

“I guess she’s back.”

“She’s back? What do you mean, hyung?”

“The angel that would find me my true love is back.” Sunggyu chuckled as he stared back at five confused faces.

“Whatever, hyung, that was a lame joke.”

“C’mon, we still have practices.”

“That was still a conspiracy.”

“Shut up, Dongwoo, I’m still here.”

“You’re so gross, Lee Howon.”

“YAH.”

“YAH!”

“Shut up guys.”

“Fine…”

--

And they all lived happily ever after…

Wait, wait, wait, there’s still something I need to tell you!

There would be a sequel to the story, after I end the Hoya fic. :D And I already showed you the poster. =))

Thanks for all the love and support!

Thanks for reading ‘She’s Back’

Ending Subscribers: 84

Ending Views: 2319

Length: 34 chapters

 

Check out my Hoya-You fic:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/42069/kiss-and-tell-baro-hoya-you

And yeah, Baro would appear there too plus a girl antagonist. =)