Chapter 32

She's Back

 

“Move and everybody dies.” Jinyoung sneered, Woohyun tightened his arms around you as he tried his best to cover your eyes to not witness the scene happening. “Nam Woohyun, give her to me.”

“Don’t be afraid, ~~~~~, I won’t let you go.” Woohyun whispered, you were trembling as you buried your face on his chest.

Jinyoung pointed the gun on the ceiling and pulled the trigger. Sandeul’s hands weren’t stable as he held on the rifle, he had never thought of killing people.

“Jinyoung sshi, let my friends go. I’m the only one you want, right?” You muttered, everybody froze as Jinyoung snickered, it sent shivers down your spine.

~~~~! Andwae! Don’t let him fool you!” Woohyun muttered as he held on your wrist.

Everyone was holding their breath; it was a matter of life and death. And right now, death was the only thing that Jinyoung have to use for revenge. Your death, exactly.

*BAM*

In a blink of an eye, Baro had pushed Jinyoung from the platform.

Everybody ducked as Jinyoung started shooting aimlessly.

“Baro, what are you doing?!” Jinyoung hissed as Baro pinned him down.

“Hyung, revenge isn’t always the solution.” In a flash, Baro grabbed the gun from the older boy’s hand and pointed it at JInyoung who stiffened up. “Move and you’ll die! Gongchan, Sandeul, bring the guests to safety.”

“What is this? This is a conspiracy! You’re ruining the plan!” Jinyoung sneered. “Is this the reality that you wanted?”

“CNU hyung, guard ~~~~~~~~! I’ll be incharge of Jinyoung hyung.” Baro ordered, everybody followed suit.

You stared at them in shock as Woohyun dragged you away.

“ANDWAE! YOU CAN’T TAKE HER, FOOLS!” In one swift movement, Jinyoung had pushed Baro off of himself, grabbed the gun, and aimed it at you. As he pulled the trigger, Baro had pushed his hand.

A piercing gunshot was heard that night again.

And as if on slow motion, Woohyun slowly fell lifelessly on the ground.

“ANDWAEEEEEEEEEE!”

Anybody ready for the ending? :) Don't worry, I'd post Chapter 33 later, and then the ending afterwards! :)

Don't forget to read my Hoya fic! :) LOL. I was like this during Chem and Math class earlier: