Chapter 29

She's Back

 

Play: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYQUv6_CToM

::

Maybe it was because you're sick, or maybe because of the kiss, that you felt weird the next day as the seven boys hang around you while waiting for class to start.

 

Heart beating fast, face heating up, you hid behind Hoya's back to avoid Woohyun's gazes, you were feeling awkward.

 

“Are you ok?” Hoya asked as he felt your hand tightly gripping on his arm, the six boys curiously glanced at you.

 

Woohyun's eyes widened for a moment, before he shifted awkwardly on his feet.

 

“Yah, you too,” Dongwoo muttered, pointing at the culprit, “Did something happen last night between the two of you?”

 

“Y-yah, you couldn't possibly...” Sunggyu started. “...you two couldn't possibly mate last night, could you?”

 

“HYUNG! What kind of term is that?! And who would ask those questions so loudly?!” Sungyeol muttered, hitting the older one on the head with his palm.

 

“What? I was just curious.” The older boy scowled, “So, did you?”

 

“C'mon, how could we? We're best friends. And a certain someone likes her, right?” Woohyun smirked as he glanced at Sunggyu.

 

“Yah, what are you talking about?” Sunggyu glared. “Aish, let's stop this and go before class starts.”

 

::

 

You were surprised when Sunggyu picked you up during lunch break, telling you to eat with him in the rooftop.

 

“Wow,” You muttered as you saw what Sunggyu had prepared, he laid down a cloth on the ground (just like what you use on picnics) and lunch boxes. “Is it your birthday?” You raised your eyebrows.

 

“Birthday? You're so funny. No, it's not. Remember when we were in the orphanage, during special days, we go on picnics.” He chuckled, you stared at him.

 

“If it's not your birthday...then what day is it today?”

 

He grinned at you before pulling out a bouquet of flowers from inside a basket. You stared at it before you took it.

 

“Yah, it's not my birthday today either, it's in two days.” You giggled as you smelled the red roses.

 

“~~~~~, I like you.” He croaked out. Your heart seemed to stop again and started beating faster, just like what happened when Woohyun kissed you.

 

“I like you too, oppa, but not the same thing that couples have for each other.” You whispered. He sighed loudly.

 

“Ok, I knew it, I shouldn't have expected.” He muttered bitterly, “So, do you like Woohyun?”

 

There goes your heart again at the mention of his name.

You didn't expect acting like this...

just because of that one kiss.

 

You didn't bother answering as Sunggyu started opening the lunch boxes.

 

“Let's go eat before the food gets cold.” He dryly laughed.

 

“Sorry, oppa,” You muttered as you tasted the kimchi soup. “But you should know that you're still the best cook for me.”

 

His face brightened up as he laughed. “Really? Don't let your foster mom hear that.”

 

And for that moment, laughter echoed through the rooftop as time ticked by.

 

::

 

Poor Sunggyu. -____- :)) Don't worry, oppa, you still have me! KEKEKKE~

Four more chapters, I think, not sure.

Don't worry, I'd make a sequel. XDDD!

I think I'd update later.:)