Chapter 31

She's Back

 

::

 

 

You woke up to the sound of thunder coming from outside, you stirred on your sleep, and slowly, your eyes fluttered open.

 

As you sat up and rubbed your still sleepy eyes, a loud knock came from the door and L.Joe raced to you excitedly with a big grin, as if he won the lottery.

 

“Good morning, my sweet dongsaeng! Today's your birthday! Did you sleep well? Huh, did you?” You chuckled at his reaction as you stood up and tied your hair in a pony tail.

 

“Are umma and appa awake?” You asked as you glanced at him through the mirror.

 

“Oh, they were so excited that they didn't sleep, I heard noises from their room last night.” You glared at him as you made a face.

 

“You're so erted, oppa.” You said as you went ahead downstairs.

 

::

 

“What are you two doing here?” You asked the two males as they sleepily sat up and placed their blankets on their heads. You almost fell from the stairs as you saw them sleeping on the floor, complete with pillows and blankets.

 

“Wha?” Woohyun groaned out, as if he was drunk, he blinked at you before he rubbed his eyes. “Hyung, what are we doing here?”

 

“Stupid, L.Joe called us last night to sleep here so we won't get late.” Sunggyu muttered, “Happy birthday, ~~~~~!”

 

“Thanks, but I think we should prepare for the party already, since it's raining and I'm sure there'd be a traffic jam outside.” You said

 

::

 

Your sixteenth birthday was held inside a huge hall complete with a DJ booth, buffet table, and a dance floor.

 

Only few guests were chosen: Block B, Teen Top, Infinite, some school friends that were Block B's dates, and a few elders.

 

“Myungsoo, whoa, you're so hot tonight!” You chuckled as you saw what he was wearing, he glared at you before he broke into a smile.


“Happy Birthday!” The other boys greeted.

 

“WHO WANTSS TO PARTY TONIGHTTT?!” U-Kwon shouted loudly through the microphone, the boys glared at him, while PO stole the mic away.

 

“BABY THIS WOULD BE A HOT NIGHT!” PO added, “Happy Birthday ~~~~!”

 

Everyone's attention was suddenly caught by the Teen Top boys as they started dancing Hip Hop on the dance floor. You watched in amusement as L.Joe tried dancing but couldn't move his left arm.

 

“GO GRAB YOUR PARTNERS!” PO shouted, you curiously glanced at the DJ's booth but Woohyun had dragged you to the dance floor.

 

The lights dimmed, and the spotlight was put on the two of you.

 

The upbeat song slowly turned into a romantic, slow song. You glanced around to see that almost all the boys grabbed their own partners.

 

Woohyun wrapped an arm around your waist as he placed your arm around his neck, he chuckled at your stiffness as he leaned his forehead on yours, slowly, you rocked side to side with him.

 

Oppa,” You started, he looked right into your eyes. “I feel weird.”

 

“Weird?” His eyes widened for a moment. “Are you sick?!”

 

“No, my heart beat's so fast.” You mumbled, he softened up. “I feel weird when you're around.”

 

“Can I get a kiss from you again?”

 

“Huh?” He didn't bother answering as he slowly leaned it, just like what he did when you first kissed. But his eyes widened as he saw a red light on your face.

 

He glanced around before he shouted, “DUCK! It's a sniper!!”

 

All hell broke loose as the people panicked and ducked down, Woohyun wrapped his arms around your body as he buried your face into his chest.

 

All you could hear was the sound of glass breaking.

 

The party crashers have arrived. “Happy Birthday, ~~~! How ironic that it would also be your death day.”

 

::

 

O______O