Chapter 33

She's Back

::

Police cars were scattered around the area as Jinyoung and his gang members had been arrested for attempted murder.

You watched in horror as Woohyun was brought inside the ambulance, he was barely breathing and all the color on his face was drained out.

Sunggyu placed an arm around your shoulder and squeezed it in assurance.

“Woohyun’s a strong boy, you know that right?”

::

News had arrived a few hours later, saying that Woohyun was fine and the bullet was already removed. Fortunately, no internal organs were damaged, and he just had to rest.

“This has been one hell of a birthday.” Dongwoo muttered, he brought out a large box from his back and grinned at you. “Happy birthday, ~~~~.”

“Yeah, and we have a great news for you.” Sunggyu said as he and the boys exchanged glances.

“Great…news?”

“We’re going to debut.” You looked at them with a puzzle expression.

“Debut? As what?”

“A boy band, of course, pabo.” Hoya rolled his eyes.

It took you a minute before your eyes widened. “YOU’RE GOING TO BE STARS?!”

“Ayye, what is this? Crap, my body feels so heavy.” A hoarse voice muttered, you all looked back to see Woohyun slowly sitting up as he held on his arm.

“WOOHYUN OPPA!” You forgot about his pain and jumped to him for a hug. The boys exchanged glances before they chuckled. “Thank god you’re fine!”

“Of course, I’m fine. But I’m going to die of suffocation.”

“Oops.”

“We’re going to leave first.” Sungyeol cleared his throat; you nodded as they left one by one. There was a comfortable silence inside the hospital room all of a sudden.

“Uhm.””Hey.” The two of you said at the same time. “The patient first.” You chuckled.

“You know…” He started softly. “…I like you, right?”

You were quiet for a while. “I guess so.”

“Then…”

“Then?”

“Can you be my girlfriend?”

“Ye—“

“Na uh uh, you need my approval first.” You heard a familiar male voice, you spun around to see L.Joe wearing a boyish smile.

“And our permissions, as well.” Sunggyu and the other boys grinned.

::

WHO'S UP FOR THE ENDING? :)

LOOK AT SUNGYEOL'S FACE, LMAO. XD