Chapter 30

She's Back

::

“Oh my god! It’d be your birthday tomorrow, aren’t you excited?” Myungsoo said excitedly as he invited you to come over their dorm, “Choose my outfit for me, please?”

“Yah, you invited me over for that?!” You pouted, “Anyways, you don’t need to wear things like suits or whatever, just be yourself.”

“What’s the noise all about?” Woohyun said as he came inside Myungsoo’s room, yawning and rubbing his tummy, his eyes widened as he saw you and he immediately fixed himself up. “Oh, you’re here.”

“Yeah, L. Joe asked me to tell you that you and Sunggyu would be my escorts, psh, I should be the one choosing and not him.” You scowled, “Anyways, make yourself look handsome tomorrow, ok?”

“Yah! You told Myungsoo to just be himself while you tell me to look good tomorrow!” Woohyun whined as he crossed his arms infront of his chest, you giggled at his childish reaction.

“Because he’s already handsome without fixing himself up,” You retorted, “And you’re going to be an , not him.”

“Aish, can’t you tell we’re sleeping in the next—“ This time, Sunggyu came out, still wearing his school uniform, but his hair was already messed up. You could guess that he had taken an afternoon nap. “Whoa, what are you doing here?”

“Two words, birthday, tomorrow.” Myungsoo said, raising two fingers and folding each as he told the words.

“Oh, damnit, I almost forgot! Yah, ~~~~, help me, too!” He whined as he grabbed your wrist, but Woohyun pulled you back.

“Nah, uh-uh. We told her first.” Woohyun grinned.

“Oh, right, sorry.” Sunggyu sheepishly smiled, releasing your hand.

::

“You’re going to where that?” You raised your eyebrow at L. Joe who prepared a pink suit to wear for your birthday party. You never knew L. Joe liked pink, moreover, he’s going to wear that infront of his friends.

“Yeah, what’s wrong with it?” He glanced at you as he fixed the bandage he wore on his chest; you helped him tie it up.

“Are you going to be fine tomorrow? Will it still hurt?” You asked with concern.

“I’m stronger than what you think I am.” He smirked, “Be sure to bring Woohyun and Sunggyu tomorrow.”

“Yeah, yeah, I have already told them.”

“Block B’s going to be there tomorrow, too, right?” He asked, you nodded and tied your hair into a bun. “Well, it’s already fixed, go to your room and have a beauty sleep so you’d look good tomorrow.”

“Neh.”

::

“Everything’s settled then?”

“Yeah.”

“Make sure everything works out,”

“Neh, hyung. I’m going to set things up by the location then.”

A gun’s clicking sound echoed to the room.

::

Author’s Note:

It’s always calm before the storm comes.

And I have a gift for you guys. =))