Sweet celebration & Leg

My Own Family

Author's Note: Sorry for such a short chapter!! -.- Also I want to thank all my new subscribers and the comments my story has recieved! I will not be writing the school setting for this story but I have plans for when they graduate! ^.^

Heung Soo POV

I actually woke up before Nam Soon and he looked like he wasn’t waking up anytime soon. I took one last glance at his sweet face and went into the kitchen. I guess I better make them something good to eat for breakfast for when they get up. Jung Ho can finally eat something normal instead of just soup and ramen. Although I love his disgusted face every time one or the other gets placed in front of him. I started the rice first then made a Japanese style egg, stewed vegetables, and fresh orange juice. I left the rice in the cooker and put the fresh food on the table with a note.

I went out to go job hunting. Make sure all of you eat breakfast and shower since none of you did last night.

Have a good day,

Heung-Soo

I snuck back into our room and found some old dress pants and a nice button up shirt. I fixed my hair and grabbed my wallet. Nam Soon barely even moved from the position he was in when I first woken up. I placed a light kiss on his cheek and walked out the door.

The general store near our house was hiring so I went there first. I could stay off my leg and not have to walk far. The nice woman manager said I was good looking and would love for me to work there. I told her I’ll be starting school next week and I can work after school. Luckily the woman valued school and said that was no problem. I checked my wallet as I was walking out and figured I had enough money to buy a cake to celebrate.

The bus took me too the main shopping street and I went to my favorite bakery. I’m a secret fan of chocolate but my boys prefer vanilla. Wow, when did I start seeing them as my boys?  I picked out a small vanilla cake with cream cheese icing and chocolate covered strawberries on top.  

As I walked up to the door I hear them arguing

My ramen is not that bad!

Oh yeah, did you have to eat it every day. No! So you wouldn’t know what terrible is.

Oh hush guys, Heung Soo cooked for us this morning.

Yeah but what if that later was really a goodbye letter and hes not job hunting.

Like he would leave us, at least he is looking for a job un like some people.

Well aren’t you just pleasant when your little tease isn’t here.

Say that one more time and I’ll Rip….

Hey guys I’m home. I said interrupting Nam Soon’s threat. Welcome home. They all replied. I really liked hearing that what you walk into the door. I brought out the cake I bought and set it on the table. Their eyes lit up and Nam Soon looked at me questioningly. I sat by him and unconsciously touched his leg. I got a job at the general store near here and the nice manager is letting me work after school. I will start next week. They all cheered for me and Nam Soon gave me a kiss You look like a model in these clothes. We all ate the cake and retired to out rooms after talking. Nam Soon pushed me on the bed. He nibbled my neck and said with such a y voice God how did I receive such a beautiful man as my partner? Hmm, I don’t know maybe it was your cute . Well it is nice isn’t it? I chuckled at his response and started taking off his shirt wanting a small celebration of my own.  I worked my way down to his thighs where his hard on started to bulge in his tight pants. He moaned at the contact and then asked suddenly Do you have a for legs?