New Beginning

My Own Family

*Disclaimer*: I do NOT own School 2013. All rights go to the respected owners. Trust me if I owned an ounce of School 2013 Nam Soon and Heung -Soo would have been all over each other .  :D

Authors Note: Hello Everyone! I am a new author and have never worked on a story previously. While I am an avid reader I have just now recently felt enough confidence to try writing my own story. I would greatly appreciate any helpful critiques or tips. Anyway, enough of my rambling; hope you enjoy!

 

My Own Family

We may be strange

With a different living style

I consider this unique

Blood does not matter here

Not like that guarantees love or safety

So the warmth we share is everything

This will be and is my own family

 

 

Oh Jung Ho showed up to the class room a second after the bell stopped ringing. “Am I too late?” he asked Teacher Jung. She starts to cry and hugs him “Nope, I already marked you as present; I had a serious feeling you would come. Oh Jung Ho congratulations you have graduated to year 3.” Oh Jung Ho gave her a small smile and left her alone with Teacher Kang in class 2. As he walked out of the school gate he wondered what he will do now. Ji-Hoon ran up to him as Kyung caught up to them. They hugged him and he actually let them this time. “Hey Jung Ho I know you don’t like charity but I really don’t think Nam Soon would mind if you stayed at his home for a little longer.” Ji-Hoon suggested. Oh Jung Ho broke from their embrace and just nodded he headed towards the home where he was safe with his friends for once.  Ji-Hoon and Kyung followed him as he walked to Nam Soon’s home.

~~At Nam Soon’s house.~~

Nam Soon cuddled closer to Heung-Soo still in their school uniforms “We made it bastard, can you believe it?” Heung-Soo wrestled with Nam Soon then pinned him. Leaning on his chest he whispered “I can’t believe the likes of us might actually graduate”. Before Heung-Soo could say anything else they heard a soft knock on the door. They shared a quick glance with each other before heading to the door.  Oh Jung Ho was standing in the door way with Ji-Hoon and Kyung behind him. “I” he began to say before looking down again. Heung-Soo nudged Nam-Soon hard before Nam-Soon stepped out of the way and welcomed them in his home. Heung-Soo asked if they were hungry and headed to the kitchen. Nam Soon left the boys sitting in the room to go help Heung-Soo. “Last I checked you couldn’t even make cup noodles.” Heung-Soo continued to put on his apron with an evil grin and responded “Last I checked you were devouring the food I left in the fridge for you yesterday.” Nam-Soon frowned in defeat and headed back to the room and left Heung-Soo to his business.  Jung Ho was sitting away from his friends and looked upset. Nam Soon glanced at Ji-Hoon and kyung “You two go help Heung-Soo cook dinner.” They looked like they were about to make a comment when Nam-Soon glared at them. They quickly left the room with a quick glance to Jung Ho. Nam Soon sat in front of Jung Ho. “You are welcome here as long as you would like to stay. Eventually you need to get a part time job to help pay for expenses but that is all I ask. Ji-Hoon and Kyung are welcome when ever as well.  Heung-Soo is a good cook; don’t tell him I said that, so at least you won’t starve.” Jung Ho smiled and began to cry “Thank You. I’m sorry for everything.” Nam Soon nodded and patted his shoulder. Entering the kitchen he saw the two helpers covered in flour and Heung-Soo looking angry. I told them to go hang out with Jung Ho. They stormed out of the room with Heung-Soo being held back by Nam Soon. With no new disasters the food finally was finished and they all sat around the table. They ate enthusiastically starting unknowingly forming their own special family.