Six Years Later ~Epilogue part 2~

My Own Family

Author's Note: I am so sad to finish this story! I have thoroughly enjoyed writing it and I am so thankful for all the support and attention this has recieved. Thank you to all my viewers and subscribers!

NOTE: I plan on creating a sequal that will either be set to continue this epilogue or during the time after they graduated.

Without further ado the last chapter to My Own Family.

 

My family is something special.

No one else can have them.

No one else can compare .

I love them dearly.

Even I am unaware,

How much I need them

And how much I care,

For my very own family.

Nam Soon’s POV

                I heard Heung Soo sigh “Well ”. I turned to Jung Ho and just grinned. I leaned in and whispered “Those are Umma’s and Appa’s special toys. You should get you some; I personally know the reaction you will receive.”

I chuckled at the deep blush that creped over the boys face after all these years I can still to no end. He dropped the beads into my waiting hand and left Heung Soo to deal with the kids while I put them away. When I walked back in all of the kids was sitting at the kitchen counter and Heung Soo was glaring daggers at me with Akana in his lap.

“So how have all of you been?”

Jung Ho grinned and grabbed Ji-Hoon’s hand “We have a big announcement; we are going to adopt a baby boy from America. We have already started the paper process and will flight out to meet him next month.”

I was a little shocked at the sudden announcement and so was everyone else. I grinned though hoping they got a little hellion to deal with. I hugged Jung Ho and then Ji-Hoon congratulating them both. I looked over at my Angel who still hadn’t said anything and he was crying gripping Akana tightly. I walked over and pulled Akana out of his grip and handed her to Kyung. Before I could I hug him he went over to Jung Ho and hugged him tightly. “It’s about time you listened to Ji-Hoon and grow the family. I am very proud of you! But just to let you know I’m not babysitting your demon spawn.”  He of course walked over to Ji-Hoon who loved hugs from Heung Soo and gave him a huge hug too. Kyung was just smirking.

“Yah, you of course told Kyung before your own parents! I’m hurt.”

Jung Ho just smiled at me “You will get over it old man.”

“Old man!”

I ran over to Heung Soo acting hurt “Angel he called me old!”

“Aww my poor Soonie, don’t worry from our activities earlier you are not old in the least.”

I peeked at Jung Ho from my position in Heung Soo’s arms and saw him turn green.

Akana started to run around the house pulling out her favorite toys while we got settled in the living room. The kids told us about what is going on in their careers and informing us we don’t see them enough. I am a grown man and every time they come over it’s like I’m two again.

They stayed until almost midnight and Heung Soo was falling asleep next to me with Akana passed out in his lap. Kyung picked her up trying not to wake her so they could head back to Busan. We all said our goodbyes and congratulated the soon to be parents and Heung Soo for his new gig once again as they left.

Heung Soo dragged me back onto the couch. Yawing loudly before speaking.

“I am so glad they are bringing a cute baby boy home. I hope he has curly hair and is a little devil so they can suffer.”

“You’re so cute when you plan vengeance. Trust me if the baby is anything like those two, Korea better watch out!”

Heung Soo snuggled into my shoulder “I want a baby.”

I stiffened up at the sudden comment, he frowned at my response.

“Do you not want to raise a baby with me?”

I sighed and pulled him closer “Of course not angel, I would love to see an adorable munchkin run around here. But I want that to wait until you are done with school. After you graduate why don’t we look into adopting?”

“But I don’t want to wait until I’m old and gray to have a baby. You don’t know in the next year I might have to change your diapers too.”

I slapped him lightly on the shoulder “Bastard I’m not ancient and who said I would even wear diapers!”

We started to laugh and he agreed to wait until he was graduated to consider bringing a baby into our growing family.

~Graduation day~

I watched my love walk up the stage and shake hands with the president of his college grinning ear to ear. Ji-Hoon was taking picture after picture of him. He sat back down and soon the ceremony ended. Of course I pushed through crowd and ran to my angel. He was crying and I hugged him tightly. “You finally did it Angel! No more classes or late night studying. He just nodded his head in my grip. The rest of the family came running and tackled him. The two munchkins Akana and Henry were attached to his neck.

“Take it easy guys, you’re going to suffocate him.”

Henry released him instantly and said in a baby voice “I wuv you papa.” Heung Soo began to laugh and hugged him tightly “Aigoo such a cutie, I wuv you too sweetheart!” Akana jealous said the same thing and Heung Soo repeated what he just said. The babies scurried off to their parents pleased with the reply. I helped him up and Ji-Hoon of course was taking numerous pictures while crying.

We reached our new house just outside of Seoul and had a huge party celebrating Heung Soo’s graduation. A couple of hours later everything settled down and everyone finally left. I collapsed on the couch exhausted from all of the activity. Heung-Soo sat on my lap and was still grinning but looked wore out too.

I tickled him some then gave him a deep passionate kiss. “I am so proud of you Ange; I love you very much and I have a surprise for you.”

“You already bought me a new car for graduation I thought that was my surprise!”

I just smirked and grabbed his hand to drag him to the second floor.

“What are you doing?”

I started to chuckle Heung Soo hates surprises and always figures out them before I can actually surprise him. So while he was in Milan for a week doing a fashion show I redecorated one of the upstairs rooms.

I pushed open the door and you could see a wooden crib with a pale green interior. Next t it was a baby changing area customized to look just like a crib. The walls were painted pale green and had brown decorations that could work for boys or girls. There were pictures of baby animals all over the walls with the ceilings hand painted with a sunrise and sunset opposite of each other. There was a wooden rocking chair with the same green material as a cushion and a wooden bookshelf filled with some basic baby books.

Heung Soo was shocked and just kind of looked around at everything. I was so happy to finally surprise him with something.

“I know our family is strange and you promised we would wait to have a baby until after you graduated. I wanted to show you that I was serious in bringing another member into our family.”

Heung Soo walked up to me and started sobbing in my chest. “I never thought I would ever have you back and that we would be a family. I never thought I would be a successful person or parent. I have never wanted so much in my life. I love you so much Soonie.”

I lifted his head and kissed him softly “My angel I would do anything for you and I think you will be the best parent. I love you too and I’m glad to say that I have my own family with you as the center of it.”

We slept in the new nursery that night. Just dreaming about what else our lives held in store for us.