Shopping Adventures

My Own Family

Author's note: There will only be one more chapter after this! Thank you everyone for supporting my writing and this awesome pairing! Please enjoy! :D

 

Jung Ho POV

I looked at Ji-Hoon beside me after our but parents walked by and just shook my head “At first seeing our Umma and Appa was shocking but as often as it happens its becoming normal, you know?”  Kyung sighed heavily “Am I the only straight one here? Geez a couple of years ago I never thought I would see Nam Soon the one we bullied carrying the new kid who was scary as hell also . Life sure does change really quickly.” Ji-Hoon smiled at kyung “I’m not sure you’re straight either.”I laughed at Kyung’s beat red face. “Oh shut it Jung Ho!”He threw a snack in my face. “”

Ji-Hoon lowered his voice “Did you two notice their hands when they walked by?”

“No I wasn’t looking at their hands Hoonie.”

“Of course you weren’t because you’re so straight. What was so special about their hands?”

Ji-Hoon looked at me straight in the eyes and had a huge grin on his face. “They had the exact same rings. They didn’t strike me as cheap either.”

“Are they engaged?”

              “Kyung of course why else would they have expensive matching rings?”

“Friendship rings?”

“Yeah more like friends with benefits rings”

*Ahem* “Excuse me what was that Jung-Ho” Heung Soo said standing over me in a towel.

“Umm; oh nothing. So How was your bath?”

Nam Soon chuckled at my nervousness “Oh nothing? Are you sure? I clearly heard friends with benefits in your response. You did too right Heung Soo?”

Heung Soo smirked “Why yes I did Nam Soon. Now why in the world would you three be discussing friends with benefits with each other?

Nam Soon raised an eye brow at us.

They must not know we were talking about their rings. , they think were planning to be friends with benefits. Who even discusses situations like that!

Kyung raised both hands “Woah, it is not what you think.”He pointed towards me and Ji-Hoon I am not planning or have I ever ed them.

Ji-Hoon stuck his tongue out “Yah, who wants to or be ed by you.”

They started to argue when Nam Soon raised his voice and shut us up.

“So you’re not planning to be friends with benefits so what exactly is going on here?”

I turned beat red once again in embarrassment. “We saw your matching rings and we were just thinking out loud what they meant. Kyung made a smart comment so I had to comment and umm friends with benefits popped out.”

Heung Soo burst out into laughter and sat behind me. He wrapped his long arms around my waist. “Aww Jung Ho we thought you were planning to finally go all the way with Ji-Hoon.”

“Yah bastard get off of me!”

Ji-Hoon started to laugh but definitely blushed at the comment.

Nam Soon sat down in front of us all. “Okay you three me and Heung Soo are engaged. I was planning to wait until after we graduated but with that fine piece of you got to claim it before these teenagers try to get it. So I love him unconditionally and work hard to show it. I love you three just as much I just don’t want to “play” with you. So with that being said it’s late you three go to bed and were going to get school supplies tomorrow.”

I nodded and wiggled out of Heung Soo before he could tease me more and walked to the room with Kyung. Ji-Hoon was congratulating them while he followed us.

Ji-Hoon got all the beds out and we laid down still kind of in shock. Ji-Hoon snuggled next to me. Aren’t they brave to just let anyone know how they feel about each other?”

“Hoonie were not just anyone, you know?”

“I know”

I pecked him on the cheek for just being so cute and told Kyung good night.

~Next Day~

Nam Soon was yelling in the house telling us to get dressed and we better be out of the house in twenty minutes. I could also hear Nam Soon arguing with Heung Soo to get out of bed. I couldn’t help but chuckle while still getting out of bed. Ji-Hoon started to put up the beds while Kyung went to get a shower. Ji-Hoon and I quickly got dressed and sat in the kitchen waiting for the others to get done getting ready. We just had a relaxed conversation and soon everyone was in the kitchen.

Nam Soon started talking “Alright today is my treat we will even go get some ramyun!”

Heung Soo elbowed him in the side “Or whatever you guys want to go eat since I know this baby of a man feeds you ramyun all the time.”

Nam Soon started to pout but nodded in agreement.

I leaned over to Ji-Hoon “We should make him eat something he doesn’t like as payback. He softly chuckled “Let’s make him eat McDonalds you know how much he complains about that place every time we go by it.” “You are such a genius Hoonie!”

I motioned to Kyung and told him our plan. He agreed he was sick of ramyun.

We walked to the store and started to pick out our uniforms for this year and grabbed a new back pack.  We placed all our stuff on the counter and the cashier looked at us strange. Nam Soon smiled sweetly at her and gave her his credit card. Heung Soo looked defensive at the way the woman was acting. She quickly rung us up and we were walking out the door when I heard “What do these hoodlums need school supplies for?” Nam Soon must have heard it too because he tensed and told us to go to the next store and he will meet us there. I was getting really nervous at him wanting us to leave so I instinctively grabbed his sleeve “Appa don’t go she’s just a stupid . Let’s go eat okay we will even have ramyun.” Nam Soon looked at Heung Soo and Heung Soo grabbed his other arm. We headed to his favorite ramyun shop to hopefully calm him down. Ji-Hoon and Kyung were a little shocked and mad that we weren’t teasing him but understood what almost happened. Heung Soo brought Nam Soon really close to him and whispered something in his ear which instantly perked him up. When the food came we all had to take a picture together with the bowels under Nam Soon’s orders. We finished our shopping and finally made it home. Heung Soo yelled at us to put all of our stuff up neatly. We did as we were told and Heung Soo began baking for the occasion. Ji-Hoon started to help him and in no time we had a chocolate strawberry cake with congratulations written on it. We ate and talked until it was time to go to bed. Nam Soon and Heung Soo bid us good night then we left for our room. I told Ji-Hoon I got the beds this time and I laid them out neatly. We changed into our pajamas and lay down. I pulled Ji-Hoon close to me. “This might sound strange but I really liked when Nam Soon was going to do something about that stupid .” He snuggled closer to me “Yeah I understand it made her words just seem insignificant.” We lay like that until I heard his soft snores and it lulled me to sleep.