Bets and Abuse

My Own Family

Author's note: Well this chapter has no bet some kick Nam Soon moments and a sweeter side to Oh Jung Ho. I can't seem to make the chapters longer so I decided to try to post a chapter a day or maybe every other day until the story is complete. Enjoy! :D

 

 

Jung Ho POV

I walked in to tell Nam Soon I needed to go to my old house to get my things. I saw Heung-Soo on top of him and they seemed oblivious to the world around them. Then Heung-Soo bit Nam Soon’s lip. I gasped a little at the sudden display of intimacy. I mean I always thought they were together but its way different seeing confirmation, it’s kind of hot. Oi, can’t you knock or something, What do you want bastard? Nam Soon whined half yelled at me. I smiled knowing I ed them but I kind of wish they continued a little more. I will definitely need to tell Ji-Hoon and Kyung later. Umm, I need to go to my dad’s place. But I… Don’t want to go alone. Nam Soon nodded but Heung-Soo looked angry. He whispered to Nam Soon I don’t want him back near that place. I told them that my dad was probably passed out drunk somewhere and I just need to grab my stuff real quick. They nodded and told me to get dressed.

Ji-hoon was waiting for me in my room while kyung was in the bathroom. They are going to go with us. And I saw them making out just now. Normally I would let my fangirl self out to anyone but Ji-Hoon has always accepted me even when I said terrible things to him. I honestly never thought he would stay with the likes of me. He actually wanted to do something with his life; I hope now I won’t hold him back from his potential. Ji-Hoon looked at me in surprise then got an evil smirk I wonder who tops who? I bet you 20,000 won that Heung-Soo owns Nam Soon’s . I laughed and said No way, I bet you Nam Soon is the dominating type. Ji-hoon shook my hand to seal the bet. I can’t wait to see who wins this one. Kyung came out and looked between us What are you guys up to? I looked Ji-Hoon and he smiled were betting to see which one takes it up the in Heung Soo and Nam Soon’s relationship. Oh guys please, that’s just so wrong. It is obviously Nam Soon because Heung Soo is way ing scarier, there is no way he is bottom. As we were laughing at Kyung’s serious statement the two hyungnims walked in. They gave us weird looks and told us to hurry up. As we started walking towards my old house I became really nervous. The last beating was worse than before. Normally he would hit me once or twice with a series of verbal abuse. The worst though was him blaming me for my mother abandoning us. I never blamed her though who could take the abuse as long as she had. I stayed and became her replacement. When we reached the front door I looked around to see if anyone was there. I didn’t see any lights on so I just told them to wait on the street while I went to grab my stuff. They didn’t look like they wanted too but they didn’t see anyone either. I flipped the pot on the ledge breaking the ugly thing in the process and grabbed the key. I left it in the door silently hoping someone later on would trash the place. The living room still in disarray from last week and blood from my face smeared across the wall. No sign of my bastard father lying in his usual spot though. I quickly walked to the back room feeling uneasy and started to stuff what little I had in my school backpack. I didn’t hear him coming but suddenly I was smashed against the wall. He smashed his hands against my mouth from preventing me from screaming. I knocked over a flower vase near the window trying to get the man off my back. A loud crash could be heard even outside the house. I felt his hands squeezing my neck and repeating Will you ever stop torturing me you murder?  Don’t ever come back. Don’t ever come back. I tried to fight but it was getting harder to breath. Just when I felt he really was going to kill me this time the pressure left. Before I passed out I heard Nam Soon’s voice angrier than I have ever heard it previously You mother er, how dare you lay your hands on him again? Do you think he would come alone or were you hoping he would just so you get your sick kicks again? I will ing murder you with my bare hands the next time I catch you. If you come near my family again hell will be the least of your worries. And don’t even think about going to the cops or I will slit your throat.  

My throat felt a little sore when I woke up and I didn’t want to move. I squinted at the lights coming through the window and heard a sigh to my right. Ji-Hoon was sleeping sitting up near my head. Kyung was passed out beside him and Heung-Soo was in the doorway. I nodded towards him not feeling comfortable to speak yet. He walked over to me. I guess I had a questioning look on my face. Your dad tried to strangle you. We heard a crash coming from inside the house and Nam Soon ran in. He saw your dad had you around the throat and threw the sleaze bag off of you. He beat him so badly the man was begging him to stop. Nam Soon warned him to never come around you again. To be honest I haven’t seen him fight like that in a long time. I frowned and then smiled that I was finally free. Heung-Soo pointed at my things in the corner. I tried to sit up but he pushed me back down and told me to sleep. I saw him walk out of the room. Ji-Hoon must have heard the door shut because he burst from his seated position looking around widly for a threat. A small wheeze came from me in an attempt at a chuckle. Ji-Hoon looked at me and sunk down to the floor again. He hugged me When we walked in and saw you sprawled out on the floor. I.. I thought we didn’t come quick enough. I was glad to see that bastard be beat almost to death. I hated seeing him so upset and he started to cry. I laid my head in his lap to try to convey to him that I was okay. Kyung was special to me as a friend but Ji-Hoon meant something totally different.