Pink Apron

My Own Family

Author’s note: From now on each chapter will be done in a different POV between Heung-Soo, Nam Soon, and Oh Jung Ho. I am also making the transition between Heung Soo and Nam Soon’s relationship from close friends to romance in a natural way. In the show their bond was so close I didn’t think they needed a lot of chapters or details to slide into a natural relationship. :D Later there will be so beware! Sorry for such a short chapter! Please forgive me I will try to make them longer. I’m just trying to get the plot rolling. Please let me know what you think, enjoy! :)

Writing note: The italicized words will be used to show someone is talking instead of quotations.

Nam Soon POV:

I woke to two warm bodies surrounding me. I looked to my left to see Ji-Hoon’s back and then to my right I saw the person I was hoping for. Heung-Soo had his head half way off my pillow and was snoring lightly. I wanted to watch him longer but the morning delivery I had forced me out of bed (floor). I crept to the bathroom peed and brushed my teeth quickly. As I was throwing on my clothes I saw a grocery list my Heung-Soo made and added a couple of sweets for a celebration later. Jung Ho and Kyung were cuddling with Ji Hoon leaning towards them. While Heung Soo flipped and curled into the blanket. I silently stalked closer and pecked him on the cheek before leaving the house. 

I reached the door and heard Heung Soo yelling in such a motherly tone from within the house.

Didn’t I tell you two not to buy anything that wasn’t on the list! Oh Jung Ho, you think this is funny; didn’t I tell you to clean up all the beds! Aish, you all get your asses up and clean up that room properly!

I saw Jung Ho look like his mom just took away his favorite toy with Ji-Hoon and Kyung looking like lost puppies following him. I snuck up behind Heung Soo and wrapped him in a hug. He looked behind him and leaned into me. Can you believe those bastards bought all this junk food when all I wanted was ingredients for Kimchi? I chuckled at his whining and told him that I wrote the sweets down before I left for work so we could celebrate tonight. He turned to me and glared then hit me in the chest. You could have told me before I yelled at them! He stalked to the room and the boys came out and sat at the table smirking at me. Feeling uneasy I stuck my head into the room to see Heung Soo dragging all the bedding out and making a mess. Oh look someone has some free time to clean this room while they help me cook. But I…… Heung Soo left before I could whine. I cleaned the filthy room while I heard pots and pans crashing in the kitchen. Oh Jung Ho hid behind me while an angry Heung Soo in an adorable pink apron covered in flour ran in after him. You stay away from me! He shouted before going into the bathroom. I started laughing at the sight of him. Jung Ho was slightly shaking behind me. At first I thought he was upset from being yelled at but then I noticed he was shaking from trying to hold in the laughter. When Heung Soo came out of the bathroom with a terrifying glare we both started to clean again. Finally the food was finished and an awesome cake was made we got to eat. I sat right by Heung-Soo and let the others do as they wished. Wow, Heung-Soo is an awesome cook! Ji-Hoon stated while devouring the Kimchi and staring dreamily at the cake.  I saw him look at Heung-Soo in awe and I felt a little agitated at the attention they were giving him. Jung Ho had is head hung and he wasn’t saying anything. Hey, what’s wrong? I asked him. Everyone stopped eating and looked over at Jung Ho. I’m sorry Heung-Soo he quietly mumbled. Heung-Soo looked at me in surprise. It’s alright bastard you didn’t mean for the flour to fly out of the bowl. Jung Ho looked at him with a small smile and began to eat. We ate quickly then when the other boys went to get a shower I grabbed Heung-Soo and told him we were sleeping in my room from now on. He grabbed his stuff and placed in my room but asked why do you want to sleep in here all of a sudden? I sat on the bed and thought about it. I really didn’t want them around what was mine. Heung-Soo is great and I know that but I don’t want them to close. Maybe I’m too possessive of him. I don’t like you sleeping near them. Especially when I have to leave you alone and they like to cuddle.  Heung-Soo pounced on me and we started to wrestle like normal. Are you jealous of them? No why would I be. Liar.  I just don’t want you around them I said while pinning him down. You don’t trust them? Of course I do or they wouldn’t be in my house but you’re different. Okay have it your way I will sleep in here then. How could you ever love a possessive evil bastard like me?  Because I’m strange and could never find a better replacement. I kissed Heung-Soo suddenly. At first he was surprised but then nipped my lips playfully before we heard a gasp at the door.