That crazy bestfriend of hers

That Perfect, Bully Dancing Machine (English version)

 

[Erie's POV]

Hahahaha~ I cannot stop laughing. Hahaha~ Is she serious? She cannot even remember Siwon? Omo, why can't she.. he's the man of her bestfriend's dreams. But in fairness, she's getting back to normal bit by bit. I just hope she'll be back to normal immediately. :'(

It has been a year since that incidence happened. *sigh*. 

I was about to go to bookstore to buy a magazine when I saw a shining necklace where Mai fell over.

I was half curious, half ecstatic that time. "Is she trying to hide something from me?" I grinned.

I went straight to the bookstore after that. Still grinning and thinking what's the story behind Exo and Mai. Hihi. Anyway, i'm gonna buy the most wonderful book in the world. Magazine! featuring my babies~ My Super Junior~ Kyaa~ >.< <3

I'm a 1 year old ELF and I really love them but not as much as Mai did. :( Anyway, I really like them most especially Choi Siwon. Kyaaa~ Captain Choi Saranghaeyo!. Siwon is my bias in SuJu, he's tall, white and handsome. I love his oh so handsome abs and his oh so manly voice. Kyaaaa! 

I was enjoying my moment together with my Siwon and company when a guy poked me from my back. He's laughing so hard.

"Hahahahaha. You look so weird miss. You look crazy, you're harassing the magazine. Hahahaha. Please stop that, it will not you back! Hahaha" 

Argh! He did it! I can feel my blood rising to my face. I feel so red of anger. I slap him with full force. I saw his face surprised yet still grinning. Argh! I hate him.

I walk out of the bookstore and head to the next shop. This is the shop I used to go with Mai last year. It has been a long time when the last time I went here after that incident. I feel the shift in my mood so I tried to cover it. I just thought of Mai's EXO necklace.

"Hihi. And because you're slightly back to normal I have to give you welcoming back gifts! :"))"

I looked around Zozo to find EXO stuffs since they're the group that Mai wants. I bought Valentine issue magazing wherein EXO is covered. EXO calendar and 2 posters of them.

"Omo~ you're all so handsome. No wonder how my witch girlfriend is turning into a beauty. :D You're the next generation of my forever loving Super Junior. Especially you Suho oppa~ OMG! You exactly looks like my forever and always love Choi Siwon! Kyaaa~"

 

 

 

Hello there guys! How am I doing? You feel bored or what? I hope you're liking it. Just wait for Kai moments in here :"))) Please don't forget to comment and subscribe :")))