Bump with the Bully

That Perfect, Bully Dancing Machine (English version)

 

[Kai's POV]

 

This is my last moment here in the dorm. I guess i'm leaving for real. I never wanted to leave this country, I never wanted to leave this room and most of all, I never wanted to leave this room. I never imagined before that I will be the one to destroy my beloved group.

I'm already used to everyone's presence. Our brotherly love for each other makes all of us feel secured. I feel like crying for a hundreds of times. My eyes feel so tired.

I'm on my way to the car that will bring me to airport, I feel so bad. Is there any member who'll say goodbye to me? Nah, I not expecting anything. *sigh*

I just froze when I opened the door. Everyone was there! They surprised me! Then, Kris hyung pulled me inside the car. Put his hands on my back and say..

"Dongsaeng..."

"Hyung..." I was dumb-founded. I feel so guilty. It feels like we're just going for a performance tour but the fact that i'm going in another country without them? It feels like i'm an innocent young man who's rehabilitated for being an addict. 

"Jong In" He patted my back. "Everything will be alright. Just think of it as a vacation. Just keep in touch. and don't worry you will be back in no time. I assure you"

Kris hyung never fails to comfort everyone of us. He's soothing voice can make me feel relieve. But on the other hand, I feel dumb. I want to cry again but I don't want them to see me in such a drastic situation. I'll just have a good time in Macau and everything will be cleared. I know we will be back again.

After an hour, we arrived in the airport. No one in the group can go outside except me since i'm already wearing a disguise. They cannot risk my flight privacy to catch attention. All of them cried especially D.O and Sehun. They're the closest to me.

 

[Mai's POV]

 

Everything is perfect. My condition, my mood and my documents. I ready to fly to Macau! I feel extremely excited. In fact, I haven't got any sleep. :D

 

I arrived already in the airport. I'm just waiting to check in my luggages but I heard Erie's loud cry like a child.

"Yah! Lee Mai Pan! You are such a cheater! You're leaving me! Stay right there, when you come back, Siwon and I are married!!" She's like a kid. Pouting. "Don't have a boyfrie.." I interrupted.

"Yeah yeah. I'll never have. I will go there to study, not to have a vacation. Alright?"

 

I bid good bye to my parents. Kisses and hugs, i'll surely miss this.

 

When i was looking for the boarding gate, I almost flipped over again by a small travelling luggage. 

Oooh~ I like the bag. And oops, that guy is handsome. His back is so yummy. hmm. argh! *erase erase* but, I think he's really handsome. ooh~ his height! Oh my beloved God! Winner! <3_<3

He's wearing a black and gray stripes y sweater. And a bonet on his head. Ohh so handsome even I just saw him from the back. :///) I'm wondering where he will go. Hmmmm

I was back to reality when I was almost flipped over again. This time by an old granny. She got furious at me. Keke. She said that I look crazy to stand in the middle when everyone is busy. Maybe i'm just stand by that oh so handsome guy <3

 

Since my flight is still more than an hour, I went to a food stall to eat.

Ohh.. I keep thinking of that guy. Soooo... handsome~ >////<

 

Macau i'll be there.. see you soon~

 

 

I don't know what really happened into this chapter. I accidentally close the tab when I was typing. That's why I lost my mood. Hehe. Anyway, please comment. Help me to improve this story. Thanks! :))