His Punishment

That Perfect, Bully Dancing Machine (English version)

 

[Kai's POV]

 

I woke up because of the noise outside. The members are gathering, talking to each other. They're so noisy and i'm irritated because of this ing headache. >__<

"WTF! Lower your voice! Can't you see i'm sleeping?!" I shouted to them.

Kris grabbed my shirt. He's furious. I see flame in his eyes. *scary. Huhu* "Jong In-ah! What the hell is happening to you?! Can't you think of that foul behavior!!" 

I pushed him away. Irritated. "Hyung! The hell are you! What's the problem?!! Ha?"\

"You're so thick-headed! Think what you did! D*mn you! Do you know that the group is in chaos because of you!!" He walked out of the room. Tao followed him. Maybe because to calm him. 

The room was filled with silence. Every members went back to their rooms. Feeling so sad and disappointed.

They all go except Kyungsoo. "Kkamjong! Don't you really remembered what you did?"

I tried to remeber everything. I head was in a mess. I felt so dumb when I remembered everything. I choose what I did, on purpose because i'm too depressed. Yeah, i'm the guy who can't be pleased immediately but when I'm in front of my brother, I feel so hostile. The beast is turning into a puppy.

The group was awesome. Everything is going well. We're already preparing for our comeback when I accidentally hit the plan and unwillingly became a rebel.

 

*FLASHBACK*

I was walking to go to Manager's office to tell him about our idea for the concept of the comeback. Suho hyung just ask me to go there because nature is calling him. XD

 

I was about to knock on the door when I heard a familiar voice.

 

"Okay manager. I'll do my best to seduce him. He will definitely fall for me. Just leave it to me."

 

That was Han Ye seul. She's a famous female artist. I suddenly felt interested on their topic so I decided to eavesdrop.

 

"Yeah! That's my girl. We have to do that before their comeback. Kyungsoo should be left with no choice. You should hurt him and destroy his career. And after that, seduce Jong In to make Kyungsoo mad at him. Let's break them apart. >:)"

I was surprised with what I heard. My eyes is getting dark because of frustration, but I manage to control myself. I don't know what to do. Should I tell this to Kyungsoo? No, he will not believe me. I told to myself.

I ran to my car and went to my condo unit. I was thinking what to do. I have to stop them from ruining my hyung. I don't know what to do... I don't know. Argh! My head is in a complete mess! >.<

I get 10 bottles of soju in my fridge. My head is aching.

It has been a week or two or more since I have been acting like this. I don't go to practice regularly. I rarely go to the dorm. I'm always drunk. I always go to night clubs. My head got stoned and i'm acting really weird and foul in front of everyone.

 

*END OF FLASHBACK*

 

"Hyung..." I whispered.

"Do you remember now dongsaeng?" He asked. I just nod. I feel so guilty.

"Don't worry Kai, everything will be alright. Everything will be back to normal. By the way, why did you do all of that?"

I think first if I should tell him or not. I took a deep breath.

"What?! No Jong In! Maybe you heard incorrectly. Manager will never do that. Besides, I respect Ms. Ye seul the most."

I knew it. He will never believe me. 

"Hyung! Please believe me! I know what I heard!" 

"Yah! Jong In-ah! Because of what you are doing not only the group but also the company is facing huge problem. I know manager will never do that to us. Maybe that is just your hallucination. Almost half of your brain is affected by those alcohols! Please stop being a rebel. Please stop being a kid!"

 

I just shut my mouth after I heard those words. I knew this will happen if I tell him but I still insisted. Fine, i'll do everything to show what I said was true.

 

"Kai.." he broke the silence.

"Kai.. pack your things." I was surprised for what he said. It feels like, darkness is eating me.

"Hyung? What are you talking about?" I tried to laugh but the his aura is so serious. 

"The company decided to send you to other place for you to learn."

I'm getting more and more confuse of what he's saying. 

"Hyung.. what are you talking about? Ahh! We're going on a vacation! yeah! alright! so where are we going? ha? Hyung? Hihi" I tried to be cheerful. But

"Jong In, no we're not going. Just you. Lately, you've been a rebel and the company cannot let you stay like this. You will just ruin yourself if you continue." He said that so sadly. I can see in his eyes that he doesn't want me to go. He's just doing it for my sake. But I don't want to go.

"Oh hyung? Don't joke like that. he he he. Is it because of my attitude? Fine, I'll go back to normal. No girls, no alcohols. Okay?" He doesn't replied.

"Is it because of what I said? No hyung, I will forget about it. Hyung~ help me. Let's talk to manager. Please hyung. Help me to fix this. Hyung..." I couldn't help my tears. It's already flowing like a stream. I pleaded D.O. He left me and went to Sehun and Suho's room. Everyone was there. I know they are crying. I can hear them. Now I understand why Kris hyung told me those words. It's all my fault.

 

I cried like a child the whole night. I feel them in front of my room sometime. Trying to check what am I doing. Maybe they are afraid that I might kill myself.

 

I don't have a face to show them. This is all my fault. I'm ruining the group..

I'm giving them a really hard time..

I feel so dumb..

I was a fool..

 

Hello there guys! How's my story? I hope you're liking it. I will do my best to make a really good twist. Help me with that! Please comment and subscribe! Kamsahamnida yeorubun! ^___^