Her Luck

That Perfect, Bully Dancing Machine (English version)

 

[Mai's POV]

"Congratulations Ms. Lee Mai Pan. You got the scholarship! See you in Macau."

I was ecstatic when I heard this angelic words from our director. Going to Macau is my dream since I was a child. I really want to go there. That's why when I heard about the partnership of my university to one of the outstanding universities there, I didn't hesitated to apply for a scholarship.

 

I ran as fast as I can to our house to tell my family this wonderful news.

"Maaaai! Kyaaa! Bestfriend! Kyaa~ I have been waiting for you. What took you so long?" That was Erie. She looks so excited. I'm not surprised by her presence in our house. She used to go here often and my parents threat her as their own daughter as well.

"Oh good thing you're here. Wait. Where're my parents?"

"Why? Is there any problem?" she asked curiously.

"No, I'm in a merry good mood right now. I have an extremely good news! Kyaa!" I pulled her to the living room where my parents were.

"Ma! Pa!" I blessed to them by tapping the back of their hand to my forehead and kiss them on the cheeks. That's the way of showing respect to elders in our country. "Ma, Pa! I'm in!" I was giggling in bliss.

"What do you mean dear?" They asked.

I jumped in the middle of their seat and told them my good news.

"Remember the scholarship in Macau? I'm in! I got it!"

My parents were extremely happy.  "Oh! We're so proud of you my dear!!" They kissed me in the cheeks. I was having a really  good conversation with my parents when I noticed that Erie is on her way to leave without saying anything.

"Yah! Witch! where are you going? Aren't you happy for me?" I was smiling widely.

"Ah he he. Yeah of course I'm happy for you! He.. he" She forcefully laugh. I hugged her. I know what she feels. I feel so sad too.

"Erie.."

"Hey! Mai! Really, i'm perfectly fine. I'm really happy for you. He he" 

"Yah! Witch! I know you! You don't act like this when you're in a nice mood."

She hugged me back and she cried.

"Oy witch don't cry!"

"Yah! Don't call me witch. You're the who's witch in here!"

"Hey is that Siwon guy hur.. wait". I suddenly stopped when I saw that EXO necklace. Remember the one in hexagon shape with word "EXO" curve in it? Erie's wearing it. It's really nice. So unique and so cool.

"Why? Do you remeber now? Mai?? Hello~ back to Earth! hoy!"

I woke up with her snap. 

"Ha? Ahmm.. hey. What would I remember? Am I forgetting something? Wait.. " I remembered again about the necklace. I pointed the necklace. "Hey witch I was stunned because of that necklace.. "

"Ah yeah, I almost forgot. It's yours right? Here." She took it off. "Yiii~ you didn't told me about this eh."

"What?" I asked.  

"Yah! You can't hide it anymore! You didn't told me that you're an Exotics. Then I bet you remember that you used to be an ELF. Haha"

I felt so weird. Am I forgetting something or what? Did I banged my head into the wall? Oh~ i cannot remember any pain like that. "Hey! Why are you so weird?! I never ate Exotic food and duh? I'm a human! Not an elf!" I was laughing so hard. She's so weird. Haha.

She push my head from the back. "Fool! I'm not talking about that! I thought you already remembered. EXOtic is the name of EXO fans and ELF for Super Junior's."

I really don't know what she's talking about. "I don't know what you're talking about girl but all I know is I just like the design of that necklace. It's so unique. That's it!"

"Really?" she's grinning.

"Yeah. What?"

"I can't believe you!" still grinning. "Then what is that?" She pointed my phone which is hanging on my neck by a lace.

I forgot. I took a photo of that necklace and make it my phone wallpaper. Argh! 

"If you don't believe me then don't. Hmp!" I head back into to living room. She followed. Laughing.

 

 

We party hard that night. We had fun with my parents.

My crazy witch bestfriend have a gift for me. Ohh~ so sweet. But when I opened it. My face was like asldjfaklsjdhgfk

Argh! She gave me two EXO posters, a magazine with EXO as it's cover and the hell.. a calendar with EXO pictures on it.

"Yah! What am I gonna do with this?"

"I just thought you like them. Hehe." ^___^V She explained. "By the way, you should keep it."

She told me many things about them. I wasn't actually listening. I'm not interested about them. She forced me to watch their music videos.. well, their music is oh so good. But i'm not really interested so I....

I fell asleep. XD