That Bastard

That Perfect, Bully Dancing Machine (English version)

 

[Author's note: Since I don't know a lot of Korean language, let's just pretend that all they're saying is in Korean. Hehe. Miahnae and kamsahamnida for reading. ^____^ ]

 

 [Kai's POV]

 

"Kim Jong In-ah!" 

*groan*

"Yah! Kim Jong In! Open this door!"

I woke up because of the loud bang in the door. It was my co-members.

By the way, hello girls. *wink*. My name is Kim Jong In. Everyone calls me "Kai". That is my screen name as an EXO member. Handsome, eh? I am the best dancer in the group and of course the iest one. Girls go crazy over me. Most especially these girls around me in my bed. We had fun last night. Playing the most amazing and iest game on Earth. Ohh! I love that feeling.

Oooops! I heard another loud knock on the door. I opened my eyes and..

Oh ! These crazy girls are still around me. Argh! I forgot to tell them to leave last night. Aish! What am I gonna do.

"Hyung! Yah! What's up?! Open this door or else manager will break it!" I heard Sehun knocking hysterically. Aish! What's the problem this time. I get up from the bed and told those hookers to hide in the comfort room. I wore a white shirt and open the door. Pretending to be just woke up.

"Yah! Kim Jong In-ah!" Manager shouted at me when he saw my door opened.

"Good morning too manager." I flashed my brightest smirk.

"Kai stop it! Don't be too rude talking to him." our leader, Suho, told me.

"Wait hyung. You call that rude? I just greete.." i stopped because of the loud punch of our manager. I got really mad as a reaction. I was about to punch him when Chanyeol and Kris hold me from my back.

"Yah! Let me! Damn you!" i'm red of anger.

"HOW DARE YOU RUIN THE SHOW!" manager yelled out of frustration.

"Manager calm down." D.O told manager.

"HOW DARE YOU MESS THE COMPANY!"

"Manager please calm down. We'll try to talk to him." 

"Who the hell are you to.." manager suddenly stopped at the sight of those three idiot birds. They looked so stunned, scared and flirt. Oh ! I'm dead for sure.

"Kim Jong In i'll kiiiilll yoooooooouu!" manager flew towards me. He's so angry! He punch me so hard for several times. All members were also surprised that they weren't able to stopped manager. I passed out. The last thing I saw was Tao, trying to calm down our manager.

 

 

[Manager's POV]

 

"Yah! Let me! Damn you!" Kai is red of anger because of my sudden punch. Good thing Chanyeol and Kris got a hold of him. If not, maybe i'm dead. He's way stonger than me.

He owe me a really deep explanation for this.

 

*FLASHBACK*

"Okay guys! Ready? Just enjoy the floor. But remember to bring your angst in the stage. Wait.." I stopped because I couldn't see my favorite dancing machine. This past few days I haven't feel his aura. I'm getting mad.

"Where is Kai?" no one replied. They looked tense and it's kinda inappropriate for the occasion.

"I asked you where is Kai?!!"

"Manager, we also don't know. This past few days he's just staying in his condo. I'm always trying to call him but only girls are picking up his phone." Suho explained.

"What the hell are you talking about Suho?! Why didn't you told me before?! And the hell, girls?! Is he starting to someone?!"

i'm furious already. He's getting my nerve.  He's starting to annoy and disappoint me. Suho was about to explain more but that bastard came. He's so drunk. His body is such a mess but you can still see the handsome curves on his face.

 "Maaanagerrrrr!!!! Hahahahah! *hiccup* Whyyyy arrrrrrrrrree yo *hiccup* so sed?? Arrre yo *hiccup* drrrunk?" Kai walked toward me. I smell the liquor. It . I feel something bad will happen, I cannot let him cause trouble so I ask Suho to take him to the dorm.

Suho tried his best to get rid of Kai's playfulness. He's so naughty and so messy.

"Hyuuuung! *hiccup* Wheerrre are we *hiccup* goooiingg~ I shtill waant *hiccup* to danccee~"

After a moment..

"Let's welcome with a round of applause, our new rising boyband, EXO!" I heard the MC called my precious group. They all look anxious to me. But I signalled them to go to stage and perform.

"Just leave Kai's and Suho's position." They obeyed  and luckily they are doing well. But, what the hell.. I can hear foul singing on Kai's part in History

"Iryuuna, ihyona iruna" (Ireona, ireona, ireona)"

The ! What's happening?! That's Kai! In the stage! Singing and dancing crazily. He's so drunk. Aish! He ruined the performance. The members are trying to calm him but he suddenly punch D.O.

The crowd got crazy after this. The reporters are taking photos of his foul attitude. I signalled the crew to kill the lights so that the audience and the reporters will hardly see everything. 

All the members managed to bring him backstage. He's laughing so hard. 

 

*END OF FLASHBACK*

 

"HOW DARE YOU RUIN THE SHOW!" I yelled. I was so frustrated.

 

"Manager calm down." D.O told me. Trying to calm me down.

"HOW DARE YOU MESS THE COMPANY!"

"Manager please calm down. We'll try to talk to him." 

"Who the hell are you to.." I was surprised when three beautiful young girls came out of the bathroom. They look scared yet flirty. this guy! Until when did he started to break my rules! Argh!

Out of frustration, disappointment and anger, I flew, i mean, I ran towards him and punch him as hard as I can. All members were so surprised that they weren't able to stop me.

"Kim Jong In i'll kiiiilll yoooooooouu!" 

Then he passed out.