Meet them by a necklace.

That Perfect, Bully Dancing Machine (English version)

 

[Mai's POV]

 

*Kriiiing!*

 

"Okay class. Let's call it a day. See you next week."

 

Everyone in class rush into the door to go. They all like birds who's freed from a cage. No one thought of cleaning the room except my close friend, Erie. She's so stunning and wonderful. She's so sweet but her problem is that he got two left foot and a whistle in . I mean, maybe she's sleeping when God pour talents from above. :D

 

"Maaiii!!"

.....

"Mai!!"

....

"Oi Mai!!!!"

"Yeah? What is that?" i'm irritated.

"Are you not going to help to clean this room?" she pouted.

"Nope. Why would I?" I smirked. I just want to annoy her. >:D

"What a friend! Pleaaase~" she pouted again.

"No way. You choose that, then stand for that. Haha" After I said those words, I ran like a buffalo. It's not like i'm lazy, I'm just not in the mood for today.  It has been a year since I become like this. I cannot control my mood so i'm just riding it.

 "Haaay~" I sighed. "I should get back to normal. Even my closest friend is affected. I can't be like th.. ouch! " I haven't finished talking to myself yet when I suddenly bump a girl. She got annoyed. "What the ! Can you see what are you're going?! it."

I got annoyed. It's not my fault. I was walking in the grass and she suddenly popped up like a ghost. "Oh yeah? So it was my fault? Sorry dear, i'm just here walking out of no where and you suddenly popped up. Tss" I left her stunned. I will never be beaten ny someone.

Half annoyed and half guilty, i just sat over a large tree. Ohh~ i really like this place. It so peaceful and the aura is just wonderful.. but wait.. I feel something hard in my but. I looked for what that is then I saw necklace. A wonderful silver necklace. It is so unique. It is dazzling like a diamond. I can feel the aura in it. The pendant is hexagon with an "EXO" curved in it. I'm wondering what EXO is but I didn't bother I just feel inlove with it. I picked up my phone and took a photo of this. Then I remembered that it's not mine so I'm going to the "Lost and Found" area of our University.

On my way to that area, I almost lost balance when someone tried to piggy back me. 

"Really, are you going to kill me?!" It was Erie. Argh! she's so crazy. XD

"Nyaha. My bad! It's your fault, you didn't helped me! ^____^V" She tried to be cute with a smirk.

"Ah, by the way, I almost forgot. Hey bestfriend! Don't you know that Choi Siwon and I are dating?! Hiii~" She's like a red, rolling catterpillar when she said that.

"Who's that?" I asked her. I was wondering. "The hell are you?! You haven't told me before that you're seeing someone! What if he can't be trusted? What if he hurt you? What he's already married? What if.. what if he already got a child! Oh my God Erie, how could you.." she interrupted me. I was going hysterically.

"wait wait Lee Mai Pan- ssi. Don't overact okay? You're such a whinner...wait.."

"What's that?" I asked.

"Uyyy! You're getting concern again. Hihi. It has been a year since you've like that! :D"

"Stop it! I'm going! Just elope with him! Hmp!" I left her giggling there. I'm worrying about her. What if that Choi Siwon is a maniac? What if that guy will hurt her! Argh! I hate my bestfriend. She's getting the same as I was.