Chapter 2

I hate you Mr. Burning

" Ouchhh! Watch your step will you? " Said the person. Yoona looked up saw she saw that guy again. " Hmm, you again. No wonder. Are you blind? Can you see the road? Or you need some treatment for your eyes? " He said again. Yoona's eye fill with tears and they're waiting to fell of from her eyes. Yuri and Sooyoung who was standing near them heard the painful words that came from Jonghyun's mouth. 

" How dare you Lee Jonghyun! How can you said that to our Yoona? You think you're perfect enough?" Yuri shouted at him. "Yoona is just a new student at here and how can you do that to her? What she did to you? " This time, Sooyoung it. While Yoona standing near them, crying non-stop. " Lee Jonghyun-sshi, you can do whatever that you want to do to me. But remember, what thing that you have done will come to you back. " Then, Yoona pulled Yuri and Sooyoung because she doesn't want to make the problem becoming bigger.

" Yuri-ah, Sooyoung-ah. Let's don't fight with him okay? He just has mental problem I think. Ignore this okay?" Yoona loves her friend so much and she don't want her friend got mixed up with her problem. After the school end, she quickly search for her sister. Unfortunately, there are a few girls, blocking her way. " Excuse me, can I have my way? " she asked. Then, a girl with long-straight hair asked her. " Are you the girl who approached Jonghyun just now at the cafe? Are you one of the fangirl who sends him love letter and ask him to accept you and you got rejected and finally you cried?" All of the girl laughed at her. She felt herself in the middle of unknown girls who saying bad words of her. Yoona can't stand anymore. She tried not to make a big problem with her seniors and  decided to run away.

                                                                           *****

She make herself to the rooftop. When she arrived, she can feel the freedom of her life. " Why would such of thing happen to me? Am I the one who need to be blame? " she asked while enjoying the scenery from the rooftop. " No, it's not your fault " a voice answers her. She startled. " Who are you ? " She asked at a boy who has milky-white skin, his eyes are under his bangs, and wearing a jacket. " I'm Jonghyun. Kim Jonghyun. And you? " He asked. Yoona was struggling to answer him or not. He might be a stranger because Yoona is new here. " Don't worry, I'm not gonna harm you. I can be trusted. " He said once again.

" My name is Im Yoona and I'm new here. "

" So, you're the person who get in trouble with the Divas right? "

" The Divas? Who are them? "

" They're the one who scolded you just now. I heard everything. From A to Z "

" I'm not the one who get in trouble with them. They started it. "

" Take my advise. Don't easily fall in love. You can do it. Fighting! "

Then, he lost in her sight of eyes. Yoona don't even what to think about it anymore. She felt stressed over it. After taking her bag, she went home with gloomy eyes. That's was a very first-bad-day when she entered the school. 

                                                                         ****** 

After taking her bath, a few words suddenly plopped from her imagination box . Don't easily fall in love. A girl who had been rejected from Lee Jonghyun a.k.a the iest guy. She can't even think properly. Why would such a small problem and suddenly becoming big and she's the one who need to be blame. Wasn't Lee Jonghyun need to be blame? He's the one who make this problem becomes bigger. He don't need to scold Yoona because Yoona had bumped on him. Is he injured so much? Need to take him to the ICU room? Such a waste thinking about him. And tomorrow is Saturday and Yoona got free time. She needs to go to bookstore to buy some books for Mrs. Cho lesson. She called Yuri and Sooyoung to accompany her. 

                                                                    ******* 

It's 9.00 in the morning. Yuri and Sooyoung are waiting Yoona in front of her house . " IM YOONA ! FASTER! " Yuri shouted in front of the gates. " Yah, mind you behavior. Seo unnie might hear us. " . Yuri gave a glare to Sooyoung. " My voice is not as loud as you, Shikshin. " Then, they heard someone opening the door. " Yoona-yah, you know how long we've been waiting for you at here? " Yuri pouted. Yoona just smiled at her. " Sorry. I'll treat you later okay. " When Sooyoung heard the word " treat ", her action becomes more hyper. " Yoona, let's go to Sushi King or Hot Jjamppong ". Yoona just laughed. She can read the friends mind.

                                                                      ****** 

Yoona thinks twice before asking about this weird ' things ' . She finally open up . " Yuri, do in our school has two Jonghyun? " Yuri looked at her weirdly. " Why suddenly you ask about that? " . From the topic that Yuri and Yoona were talking, Sooyoung finally shows interest to listen, then she in. " You mean Kim Jonghyun? That guy who loves making bangs? That has powerful voice. Everyone wanted him. He has lots of fangirl. Wait, you like him? " Sooyoung asked non-stop and making Yoona felt uncomfortable. " Yah, Choi Sooyoung! Please slow down. I'm just asking weather you know him because he talked to me yesterday. " Yuri was shocked! " You're talking with one of the hottest guy in the school? You're really lucky. I really want to talk to him but I feel ashamed. What do you think if I'm the one who starts the conversation but at last he did like what Lee Jonghyun done to you. Yah, you're so LUCKY Im Yoona. You know LUCKY! " .. And Sooyoung in again " Can you exchange your body with me Yoona? I'm want to be you. " She said in the cutest tone. Yoona felt irritated. " Please don't talk me in that tone again, Sooyoung " . Sooyoung pout and continue to finish her food. 

                                                                 ******* 

 

 

A/N :) 

Hello my beloved readers :) So how's this chapter ? Honestly I wanna tell you guys , I don't even plan to make any story frame and the ideas suddenly popped out from my head and I decided to write. And I'm really sorry because in this chapter, there are not a lot of JongYoon moments except the first paragraph. But, the ' DEERBURNING ' moments wil come. Will you wait for it ? Kekeke~ ^^~ So, please tell me, if you guys wanna ask me to add your ideas in the next chapter. Drop your comment below! So enjoy this chapter and don't forget to subscribe and I'm sorry if there are any grammar mistakes. Please forgive me *puppy eyes* Enjoy!