Chapter 6

I hate you Mr. Burning

" No it just ........ emm, I dont have any crush on him, but how can a hot guy, currently crushing on someone heart? It supposed to be girl crushing on him including the boy ones if they had crush on him too " Yuri talked at the slow voice as she can because she didn't want anyone heard them. Sooyoung moves towards her " Oii pabo~ what are you thinking? Let him be, he had a HEART too~ " Sooyoung leaved Yuri as she took her bag and took out the snacks. " You eat snack at the late night again? Jinjja. " Yuri smacked the door because Sooyoung had just mocking her. 

As soon as Yuri entered her room, her phone vibrate. 

Hey sweety Yuri " It was an unknown number. She tried to call the number again and again but there still no answer. Then, her phone vibrate again. Their conversation begun with only text messages. 

" Oii, who are you? "

" Me? Ohh. I human. "

" Don't ever make a game with me "

" Whoaa, this girl so not attractive. :P " 

" I'm gonna stop texting with you " 

" Try lah, I swear you will loose your clothes tonight. " 

" I DEMAND YOU TO STOP. OTHERWISE I SMACKED YOUR HEAD AT THE TREE. Bye. " 

 

The conversation ended. For safety reason, she pun a broom and a stool next to her and a insect spray as a sheild to protect herself. 

******

" Unnieee~ wake up. It morning. You have class this morning. " Yoona woke her up. " Yoong-ah, what time is it? " Yoona sighed. " It's 8.05 a.m" 

"Whatttttt???!?!??!?! " As fast as she can, she took her towel and rushed to the bathroom. She kept mummering in the bathroom and while yelling at Yoona " Why don't you wake me up before 7.50? " 

Yoona kept smiling as something she was up to. She met Sooyoung in front of her bedroom. She told Sooyoung about her prank to Yuri and Sooyoung ended up with evil laugh. When Yuri run down to the dining room, " aikk, why you guys still eating slowly? " Sooyoung laughed as Yoona trying to keep her smile. 

" Unnie, it just 7.55 a.m. We still got time. Now you sit down, and eat slowly. Or you want me to feed you? " 

When Yuri heard that she burst up " IM YOONA YOU DEAD, YOU KNOW WHAT? I HAVEN'T PUT ON MY MAKEUP AND TIED UP MY HAIR  " Yoona ran as fast as she can toward the front door. Speaking about Sooyoung she packed all of the sandwich and cheese, apple, guava, and pear inside a bag. 

******

" Hey stop. " Yuri said. Three of them stopped as Yuri told to. " I just noticed that I wore a different socks?!?!?!? Let go back home. I need to change it. " Sooyoung just ingnored her and started walking. " Unnie, I'll go Soo unnie okay. See you later " 

*******

When they enter the school hall, there were not so many students yet and suddenly Yoona caught someone's eyes. Their eyes contact which each other. The boy walked slowly to her and ...........................

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi! I'm back. Wow I just got so many replies that really encourage me to start writing again. For these few months back, I recently loose any idea to write. My friends asked me " When you gonna update your chapter? " and today I made it. Although it was a really super short scene for this chapter but I'm currently having a discussion about the story frame with my friend. And you know what happening at the next chapter? Stay tuned. 

And this are the replies. 

KBRY13 : Thank you so muchh darling. And this is the chapter for you. Actually this just the starting scene for JongYoon. Stay tuned after this!

aoi_enma : Heheh~ I'm sorry for no updating few months back. Stay tuned for the next chapter. Love ya!

EcahMinyoon : Yeahh! I do love them soo much ! keep supporting them!

krystaljungismybias : hheheee, of course ice cream. Dont forget to subcribe and vote!

lovesnow : Keep loving them until your last breath!