Chapter 3

I hate you Mr. Burning

It's morning and Yoona is still early. The time shows 6:45 a.m. " Ahh, I'm still early. " She shrugged off from the bed and straight to the bathroom. " Im YoonA. Show your best today. Let today be the happiest day from before. If that come and bother you again. Just leave him alone. You just need some freedom Im Yoona. Fighting! " Then, she took her bag and went straight down to the food table. 

No one was there yet. So, she decided to set up the table first..... " Boo! " Seohyun shocked her. " Unnie! Why you being like this? " Yoona asked while calming herself down. " Yah, I heard some noises from down, so I just want to check what happen. And why are you so early in this morning? Excited to go to school huh? " Seohyun asked her. She didn't take her bath yet still bothering her lil sister. " Unnie, go upstairs and wash yourself. You're smelly you know. " Seohyun just pouted. Then she make her way to her room. 

It's 7.50 and suddenly Yoona shouted " UNNNNNNNNNNIEEEEEE!!! We gonna be late. You want the teacher punished us?" Yoona waited her sister at the front door. She can't believe her sister will be like this. Always late. " Why rush? We still got plenty of time you know" said Seohyun. Yoona shoot a death glare to her sister. " How dare you glared at me. I'm your sister! " Seohyun scolded her. " Unnie, don't scold me if you want to live long. BYEEEEE!!!! ^^~" 

Yoona run as fast as she could before her sister caught her up. Before she forget, she had promised to wait Sooyoung at the front gate. " Yooonaaaaaaaa! ". Yoona heard someone shouted her name. Of course, that was Sooyoung. " Did you wait for me for a long time? Mianhae, I got stuck at Kimichi Shop just now. There's a man trying to pick up my line. So I scolded at him. Anyway, this is my beloved Kimichi that I bought just now. See. It's really beautiful and tempting. " .. Yoona just shook her head. She knows her friend well. 

" Let's go. We're getting late." Yoona grabbed Sooyoung's hands and went to their class. 

                                                                            ********** 

" Okay class. I'm gonna separate you guys into a few group. And they would be the main topic that you need to do and do some research. If you guys can finish early than I though, we will go for a vacationnn!! " After Mrs.Cho announcement, the class started to cheer. " Yoona, did you heard that? We will go for a vacation! V-A-C-A-T-I-O-N ! " Sooyoung shouted merrily. " No need to spell it for me. I know what it mean" said Yoona while showing her famous alligator laugh. " Ewww, that's nott cute " Sooyoung mocked. She's referring to Yoona's laugh. While Yoona just shoot her famous-popular death glare. 

" Class! Please calm down. I don't even announce your group yet. " said Mrs.Cho. " Sooyoung-ah, I wanna be pair with you cause I don't know anyone from here. I think I just can't " .. Yoona said sadly. For sure, new student like must be awkward to share some research with the other student that she don't even know. " Yeah, for sure you will be with me." Sooyoung said with a lot of concern tone. " You guys gonna left me out ? " Yuri said while pouted. " You be with us too Kkab-Yul " Yooan in. " DON'T CALL ME WITH THAT NAME AGAIN. It's not y. " Yuri's complain. 

" So, this is your group. Choi Sooyoung-Lee Jungshin. Han Sunhwa-Kwanghee. Kim Taeyeon-Jang Wooyoung. Park Ji Young-Sandara. Lee Seunghyun-Park Bom. Kwon Yuri-Choi Minho ..... " Mrs. Cho starts calling out her students name. " And lastly, Lee Jonghyun-Im Yoona." Yoona was very shocked. Along with Yuri and Sooyoung. They can't even imagine what will happen if Yoona and Jonghyun together. It gonna be a war. Who didn't said Jonghyun wasn't shock. At first, of course he did. Then Jungshin elbow him. " Yah, you have to pair up with your rival. " Jungshin smirked. " Get lost. I'll make her suffered." Jonghyun said while giving him a pair of his popular smile who can make anyone die at the moment. 

"Yah, she's a GIRL" said Jungshin. " I don't care " reply Jonghyun while sticking out his tongue. " You will take back your word after falling towards her. I swear " Jungshin tried to make him believe what he just said but after that Jonghyun giving him ' I Don't Care ' look. 

                                                                            *********

 

" HUWAAAAAAA! I DON"T WANT TO BE PAIR WITH HIMMM ! " Yoona shouted. Yuri and Sooyoung just stay still. They don't even know what to do. " Just be patience with him okay. Ignore him if he bother you or anything. If he touch you, tell us. We kill him at the moment." Sooyoung said. She knows Yoona will be suffer with him. He is the one who make Yoona cry at the first day. " Let me treat you today. We enjoy first okay. We think about it later. " Yuri offered them a lunch treat. 

                                                                    ****** 

" Yoona, you sure that you gonna stay here today? " asked Yuri.

" yeah, you guys should go home now. And if you meet my sister please tell her that I'll be late at home " 

" sure, we tell her if we meet her. Take care of yourself. Anything call us, okay?

Yoona smiled at her friends. Both of them were like sister to her because they are concern about her. 

 

" Yah, Jungshin! Wait for me. I need to back to class. I forgot something. " Jonghyun said after he left his file on the table. " Okay, faster! I'm hungry " said Jungshin while pouting. 

While walking towards the front door of the class, he saw Yoona sitting at her place. He made a quick call to Jungshin. " Hello, Jungshin. You go back home first. I need something to be done. " .... " Okay! But, don't beat people or mess around. " Jungshin reply jokingly. Then, Jonghyun cut off their talk. 

" Yah, you girl " 

Yoona lifted up her head. " What? " 

" Show some respect. "

" What the heck are you talking about? "

" How dare you cursing at me! You're the first girl who started to curse at me you know." 

" So? What's your problem? " 

Yoona's answer make him wanna punch Yoona on her face. " I want to tell you that we're making group discussion tomorrow. At Starbucks Cafe. Get it ? "

Yoona just nodded. She don't want to make a fuss with him. " " Jonghyun said without looking back. 

" YAH LEE JONGHYUN! Are you think you're good looking enough and easily can say bad word at me? " Yoona seems getting angry. 

" Ohh yeah? Who cares? " Jonghyun reply without hesitate. 

" Someday, I'll pay the revenge. " Yoona shouted at him. 

" I'll be waiting! " said Jonghyun while walking towards the door. 

Yoona can't hold her anger anymore. She quickly packed her things and slammed the class door. While Jonghyun walking in front, she fasten her pace until she passed Jonghyun. She deliberate by colliding with Jonghyun's arm. "Ouchhh " said Jonghyun in pain. While seeing Jonghyun in pain, Yoona took the chance to say " That's my first revenge. Hopefully you will recieve more revenge while working with me. " and she sticked her tongue out. 

 

                                                                          **** 

A/n :) 

Hey guys! We meet again. So how's the chapter? Is it okay? Bored? Not funny? Yeah, I'm sorry for that. Anyway reader. I have some announcement to say. First, I'm afraid that I will not be updating the chapter because my school starts tomorrow and I'm afraid that the teachers will give me lots a lots of homework and I don't have time to update the story but I'll try to make an update once every 4 days ( I've stated that I would update the story once every 3 days in the previous chapter but I'm afraid that I couldn't make it ). Besides, I'm busy preparing my co-curicular activity which are Softball and athletics. So, I might be tired after I went back from school but I'll try to update on Saturday or Sunday. So, please do leave your comment below. And don't forget to SUBSCRIBE! And forgive me for the grammar mistakes. 

So, here are the replies ^^~ 

krystaljungismybias : Continue to support our DeerBurning Couple okay! 

yoonda : here are JongYoon moments for youuu! ^^~

Gorgeousalona : here deerburning couple for you. I made two Jonghyun in previous chapter because after I read it again, it kinda bored so I put the Bling-bling Jonghyun :D kekekeke ~~ ㅋㅋㅋㅋ