Chapter 5

I hate you Mr. Burning

" Aishh, can Sooyoung be faster a little bit? " Yoona nagged. She had been waiting for Sooyoung in front if the school gate. She tried to call her but the line was disconnected. Then, she feels someone coming towards her. Yoona bet it was Sooyoung. So, she tried to make a ' boo ' to her. " BOOOOO! CHOI SOOYOUNG! ". After saying that word, Yoona stunned. " Pabo " the guy said to her. " You again? Do I have to see your face again? " Yoona asked him. " Why? You like it don't you? " The guy answers her back. " Lee Jonghyun you're crazy namja. Really crazy. ". Jonghyun glared at her. " I thought you're Sooyoung. Hmmm " Yoona sighed. " Got to go. I see you at Hello Kitty Cafe today. 3 p.m. Don't be late. Or else there's no treat for you. " he said while walking towards the school cafe. " Treat?!??!?! Okay, I will come one time! " Yoona said happily. Then, her phone vibrates. " Yoong-ah, I'll be late at school today. Go first okay. I already text Yuri and she'll accompany you. I need to settled a few things first. Don't worry, I had informed the teacher. Byebye. Love you". Then, Yoona make a  way to find Yuri. 

                                                                                          *****

After the class ended, she rushed to the cafe that Jonghyun told her this morning. Now, the time shows 3.10 p.m. Ohh she's late. He will chase her until she die or not giving her some food during the group dicussion. 

After running towards the cafe's door, she make her way to Jonghyun " Jonghyun-ah, sorry I'm late. MIANHAEE" Yoona seeking forgiveness to Jonghyun. Jonghyun was compeletly in shock because Yoona just made shock appreance in front of him. Talking about Yoona who had arrived late than him " No food for you today " said Jonghyun while taking out some papers. " Mwo! No food?!?!?!?! Jonghyun-ah, sorry!! But, if you don't give me food, how can I survived? " asked Yoona while pouting. " Get on your own " Jonghyun shoot a death glare to her. Then, Yoona gave up. She knew she can't do anything right now. 

After ending their dicussion, " I'll take you home " Jonghyun said while putting the seat back to it place again. " Okay " said Yoona in unpolite tone because she's sulking with Jonghyun for not buying him food. Jonghyun smiled seceretly to her because, the more he did group dicussion with her, they became close to each other. 

While walking along Han River, Jonghyun saw an uncle selling some ice-cream. Of course he wanted to get for himself . " You wait here. I wanna buy something for myself " then he run away. " Getting for himself, and I'm the one he's leaving alone. Hmm, without FOOD! " she stompped her feet while mumerring. " Here, this is for you. " Yoona turns her head. " WAAAA mint chocolate ice cream. " she shouted. Her choding side revealed. She continue her words " Thank you. I thought you forget about me. Leaving me alone without food. But the food come to me! HOHO. So, the things that I thought on you are trully false. " she said while her ice cream. " What kind of impression did you think of me? " Jonghyun dumb-funded. " I thought, you're a witch heart, brain and tummy because you made me cry on the first day. And I also thought that you're stinggy and loves ordering people to do things around. " Yoona said without hesitation. " Now I'm not " said Jonghyun while showing her his dimples. At that time, Yoona felt her heart stop for a second. 

                                                                                                                                ****** 

" Yoona-yah, come down. Let's have dinner . " Seohyun called her. " I'm coming " said Yoona. A few minutes then, she come down and sits beside her mom . " Yoong-ah, I recently seeing you with a guy. Who is he? " her mom blurt out. " Ohh, that guy? Jonghyun? We're groupmate. We are doing some research for a few topic. Why ommma? " asked Yoona. " It's nothing. I don't need to worry about you because I think you're safe with him " her mom said happily. "Mwohhhh!!! Jonghyun? Aiii, how come you can be friend with him. One of he hottest guy? " Seohyun speak out. While her mom was like Seohyun you're crazy only with guy. Who wants to be married with you ? 

                                                                                                                       ******* 

Yoona make her way to her locker. After she unlocked it she saw sticky note. She wonder who know the password of the locker. However, the word written their are Just make a note for you, you are mine FOREVER . Unbelievable. How can an unpopular girl like her, there is someone crushing on her. So, she decided to ignore the note. 

" My baby boo~ my baby boo~my baby boo " Yuri sings happily. She's really happy today. More happy that before. " Why are you being like this? " Sooyoung asked her. Yuri stops her singing. " Yah, you don't know? There's lots and lots of people saying that Jonghyun is currently crushing on someone. Pabo Sooyoung " Yuri smacks Sooyoung's head. " Yah Kwon Yuri, this is my head. Not a hazel nut! " Sooyoung chased her until both of them tired. " Wait, you said Jonghyun is crushing on someone right? Who is it? " Sooyoung asked while breathing hardly. " Was it Yoona? ". Both of them were disbelieved. " But I think not. " Sooyoung speaks out. " Huh? Wae? Are you crushing on him too? " said Yuri . " No it definately not. It just ....................... " 

                                                                                                        *********** 

A/N :) 

Well hello everyone. So this is the chapter! Chapter 5. Before that, I really sorry for not updating the story. I was really busy with my homework. And I'm sorry too if the chapter kinda bored + too simple + short. I'm on my vacation right now, so here is the result. *bow 90 degrees* .Form the bottom of my heart, I'm fully thankfull to all of my lovely readers for my story.Continueing to support our lovely couples forever!!  I LOVE YOU ! Feel free to leave your comment and don't forget to subscribe ^^~ Love y'alls :D 

So, here are the replies :

Lemomo : I'm sorry , but I just can't leaving my precious Starbucks :D hoho ^^~ but I hope you enjoy the story! 

Lovesnow : Thank you so much for loving our DeerBurning couple! Please support them until you rlast breath! Enjoy the story! ^^~