Chapter 4

I hate you Mr. Burning

His phone rang. " Hello... " Jonghyun answer it. It's still early for him to wake up. " Yah, Lee Jonghyun! You know what time is it? You have to meet you BELOVED rival right Im Yoona. I bet she'll be waiting for you for a long time. " Jungshin nagged. Jonghyun left a sigh. Actually, he don't want to get up from his bed yet. The clock shows 9.30 a.m. " Oh My GODDD. Lee Jungshin why don't you wake me up? You know what time is it?? I'm really late! " But this time, Jungshin get scolded. " Is it the same thing I told to you just now? ". Jungshin laughed so hard. He knows that Jonghyun isn't compeletly in right mind because he was just woke up. 

" Ppali and get ready. You know someday Yoona will mocked you with the mop or whatever she want if you're doing the same thing to her. Like attending to group dicussion late than her? " told Jungshin. For him, Jungshin is like his third brother to him. He's very concern towards Jonghyun. They spend the time together since they were child. 

                                                                                         *****

Jonghyun entered the cafe. He tried to find Yoona but he couldn't. So he just sit at the corner with two-seat and playing with his iPhone. "Boo!" Jonghyun startled. " What the heck are you doing?" Jonghyun scolded her. "Hold on boy, low your voice. We're in public" said Yoona. Then he realised that they were in public right now. 

"You're late" 

"No, I'm not!"

"You're so stubborn Im Yoona"

"You're not so handsome Lee Jonghyun"

"So, who cares about that?"

" I don't ask you to care"

"Don't make me punch you"

"If you dare to make me one"

"I'm loosing my patience Im Yoona"

Yoona could see a fire in his eyes. "Fine, I stop right now." Not saying that she is scared to him or what. Is just like she has different feeling when with him. " Good. Now back to the topic. Why are you late just now?" He asked her again. "I'm not late, you're the one who late. I just wandering around the street while waiting for you. Now your turn. Give me 5 reasons why you're late." 

Jonghyun who is cracking his head right now, try to find the good reasons why he is late. 

" First, my alarm clock is not working. Second, I'm busy finding some source to out project. Third, Jungshin forgot to call me. Fourth, my mom dosen't wake me up. And last, my dog is sleeping on me so I couldn't get up because he was too heavy. " Jonghyun answered calmly. He is holding himself form laughing. 

"Hahahaha... Your liar. You know your reasons are compeletly unreasonable." Yoona couldn't contain herself. She showed him her famous alligator laugh. After she had herself back to normal again from laughing, she say sorry to Jonghyun for her horrible action just now but Jonghyun feels nothing for it. So they continue with their group dicussion.

                                                                                       *****

After 3 hours working together, neither Jonghyun nor Yoona were really tired. "I guess, we ended here today. Ahh, my legs are cramping" Yoona said while packing her things. As for Jonghyun, he didn't want to go back early because he knows that everybody in the house is gone. His parents are both working. While his two brothers pursue their studies. Even with 'third-brother' Jungshin is lying on the bed while listening to music or working with some notes. "Do you want me to accompany you to your house?" Jonghyun asked as he don't have any work to do. Yoona was suprised to hear the question. "You got to be kidding me right? Since when you becoming nice to me?" asked Yoona curiously. "Can you just answer my question? You talked too much." Yoona was taken back with his word and her hands automaticly pinch Jonghyun's arm. "Yah, it's hurt you pabo!" Jonghyun rubbed his arm and he continue "Do you know how much this arm cost? Without this arm, I can't play guitar anymore. So please respect my arm.". After hearing Jonghyun's answer, Yoona laughed so hard. "I thought you don't care what I'm doing to you.. Wait, you played guitar?"... Oppss, here comes trouble. Jonghyun suddenly exposed one of his secret. No one in the school nor the teachers know he played with the guitar except his family and Jungshin. 

" Noo.....noo....no. I didn't play guitar." 

"Really?" Yoona asked again and she looked into his eyes. "So, do I care you're playing guitar or not?" Yoona laughed again and run way from him before he could do anything to her. Jonghyun was completely fooled by her. "Yah you witch! Come back here!" So Jonghyun starts chasing her until in front of her street house. 

                                                                                  ****** 

"Whoaa, I can't believed I ran until my home! U-N-B-E-L-I-E-V-A-B-L-E !" Yoona said while coughing. 

"This is your fault you witch!" 

" I'm not a witch!"

"Yes you're idoit" 

" Pabo Jonghyun"

" Who cares?"

Yoona don't even want to fight with him anymore. "Yah, I don't want to get in trouble with you. See you next Monday at school. And don't forget you owe me something!" she said while heading towards her house. 

"Yah, what did you owe me you witch?" Jonghyun asked curiously. 

"You didn't buy me any food since we starts our group discussion." said Yoona while pouting.

"I don't have time for that" Jonghyun reply coldly.

"Yah you stinggy. See you next Monday! Bye-bye!" she waved from a far. Jonghyun could just watch her walking slowly to her house. 

"She's completely a big eater." 

                                                                                                                 ******* 

A/N ^^~

Hello readers! Yeah, today I got no homework to do so I updated the story. For this chapter, the idea suddenly popped out from my mind while I was ready to go to sleep last night. And HAHA xD so I decided to write it! So this is it. *crap I know* #troll. Anyway, thanks for being a reader to my fanfic and I hope to get a good respond from y'guys. So, see ya later! ^^~ don't forget to leave your comment and SUBSCRIBE! :))

Here's the reply.

Lemomo : Thank you so muchh! ^^~. And the main reason I put starbucks in the previous chapter ( chap 3 ) because I love going to the cafe. You know, getting a cup of hot latte is just like living in the heaven. Anyway, thanks for supporting deer-burning couple ^^~ *bow*