Everything new

I hate you Mr. Burning

It's morning and Yoong had woke up. Why she's too excited?  She going to a NEW SCHOOL ! She was transferred from New York to Seoul because of her family. Her father needs to move to Seoul because of work and her mom is getting her P.h.D results this year at Seoul National University.

" Ahh, what a blessfull morning! I shall take shower now. " And she dragged her leg to the bathroom. Then, she needs to think what to wear this morning since this is the first day she go to her new school. After putting a light make-up onto her face, she went down to greet her family .

" Omma, Appa, Unnie! Good morning " She says as she's in a good mood right now. Her sister Seohyun who was helping her mom with the breakfast asked " Wae you're too excited this morning? " . Yoona sighed. Her sister didn't know how her feels right now. She sometimes feel anxious, happy, hyper and lots of things in her mind right now. " Unnie, today is my first day of school at here, so I wanna be happy all time. " She eats her breakfast quickly while her unnie is still eating. After that, she make a move to the front door and shouted " Omma, Appa I'll be going! Pray for me to have a best day today! Unnie, I give you 2 seconds to finish your food unless I'm going to leave you. ONE seconds, ONE and HALF ..... " . Seohyun finally heard Yoona's counting. " Don't you dare to make even a step, Yoona or else I kill you " . Their mom was already known with her daughters' attitude but well she don't mind. " You should control you daughter, they too hyper together " Mr.Im told his wife. " Unless they're happy, that's enough for me. You should get going or else you would be late" . Mr.Im kissed his wife's forehead and after that Mrs.Im make her way upstairs and get ready to go to her university. 

 

                                                                             ***********

 

" unnie, this is my first time hear, so what should I do and what should not I do? " Seohyun shook her head. She knows Yoona well. " First, be calm, be positive, be happy and don't too overact. Second, remember to bow after anything nice you have done. We are in Korea not in States now. Three, don't easily fall in love. Got it. Now go! I'll see you after school. " Seohyun make her way to her class and Yoona had to meet the principle first. She go straight to the office. While admiring about the whole school, she bumped into someone. " Sorry Mr. That's was my fault " then she bowed to him. " Easily saying sorry. I don't need any apologies from you , new STUDENT. " Then, he walked way. Yoona was about to scold him then she remembered her sister's advise ' BE CALM BE POSITIVE BE HAPPY and not too OVERACT ' . After calming down herself, she went to the front desk and asked permission to meet the principle. 

Mr. Jung was the principle and Mrs. Cho is going to be my class teacher. She brought me around the school. She shows me where the library, canteen and etc. It's kinda like orentation for a new student like her. When we arrived at the class, Mrs. Cho asked her to introduce herself in front of the class. She stands up with confident and her smile never leak from her lips. 

" Anneyonghaseyo. My name is Im Yoona. You guys can call me Yoona or Yoong. And I just moved from States to Seoul and I hope you guys can treat me well. " She bowed. Before getting back to her seats, her eyes glued to someone sitting at the second row. " That guy! " She remembered that guy who was the one she bumped onto this morning. Her classmate now is Sooyoung and Yuri. " Yoona-yah, do you wan't us to take you around the school? " Yoona was thinking that Mrs. Cho has already take a tour around the school. " Yoona-yah don't think to much okay. We know that Mrs. Cho had already gives you a school tour but when you're with us, you get know about this school more! " Yuri finally speaking. That's was what in Yoona's thought. " Okay guys. I'll be going with you. Before that, may I know who is the person with blue shirt and there's a guitar's bag with him? " Yoona asked. She was curious to find out who the person is. Yuri was about to tell her and suddenly " Ehem, Mrs. Kwon. Please continue you gossip-ing matter after the class. Now please focus " Yuri face suddenly becoming red. She knew Mrs. Cho was spying over her. 

 

                                                                           *****************

 

" Yuri-ah. Where do you want to go and where's the special place that you want to tell me? " Yoona was following Yuri and Sooyoung and they kept repeating the same way as before. " We'll arrived soon. " Now, it's Sooyoung. They brought Yoona to the 2nd Music Room where's there not many people coming. " Do you play instruments? " Sooyoung asked happily as she hold a guitar at her right hand. " Of course I did. I played drum and piano " Yuri asked her to sit at the piano section and asked " Do you know ' Baby Maybe " by SNSD? Can you play the notes? ".

" It's kinda a good song too and getting more loves right now. Yoona, do you know that song? " Sooyoung asked. If Yoona don't know the notes, she can help her with that. " Yeah, I know the song. My sister keep replaying the song in her iPod" . Yoona answers happily. " So can we start now? " 

They sang along the song as Sooyoung started strumming her guitar. They voices was very soft to hear and as sweet as a melody. " You guys make a good job! Thumbs up (Y) " Yuri said . " We'll not make a good song unless us three singing " Yoona said. As she want to asked more about he school to Yuri, she remembered the question at Mrs. Cho's class just now. " Yuri-ah, wanna tell me about the guy is blue shirt in Mrs.Cho class ago? " Yuri looked at her. " You mean Jonghyun? Let me tell you one by one "

" Jonghyun or Lee Jonghyun is his name. He was from a rich family and her family owns 3 hotel in Seoul, 2 chalets in Busan and other 4 at overseas. He has two brother name Lee Minhyun and Lee Seunghyun. Both of his brothers continue study in New York. He's a very cold-hearted person and he has a very fierce stares. But I wonder, why he has a lot of fangirls? Weird people nowdays. Some of them call him "Burning" because of the coolness. There's a lot of people confess their feeling towads him. Bt he never accept. I don't even know why he's being like that. Seems like he's waiting for a special girl. Wait, why are you askingdabout this? Are you one of the fangirls? Don't tell me that Im Yoona! " Yuri stated in shocked. Yoona calm fown her friend. Then she told the story how she bumped that guy. 

Then Sooyoung spoke, " I wanna know who's the special girl from him. Yoona, tell us about yourself. You haven't tell us yet. " Both Sooyoung and Yuri shook in unison. Then Yoona laughed at them. " Okay, you guys know my name right? I have a sister which is Im Seohyun. I just moved from States and I'm a big eater. " You ended with her famous laugh : alligator laugh.

Yuri taught it was cute and .... " Wait Yoona. You mean, you're Seo unnie dongsaeng? " Yoona felt the different. " Yes we're " . Yuri and Sooyoung shook their head and Yoona quickly get them up. " Let's go to nearest cafe, I'm getting hungry " Yoona asked. While Sooyoung and Yuri just laughed.

                                                              **************

 

While they were heading to the cafe and suddenly ..............

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note : 

 

Hello everyone! How's today? Okay, so this is the first chapter! YEAY *big clap* and I was really-really happy writing this fanfic while listening to CNBLUE " I'm Sorry " . You guys so let me know how this chapter? It is good or bad or maybe bored or lacking a lot of ideas? Let me know by putting down you comment below! And don't forget to SUBSCRIBE ! Love yaa ^^~