I can't say 'NO'

My Bride

"Um...you.... You are...." she looked so adorable.

"I told you we will meet again, Miss Jessica Kim,"

.

.

.

Heechul was freezing, he can't move aside... this man who gave him a beautiful smile is a same person who help him at the market. So, he might know the fact that Jessica is pregnant.

"Um..." He felt so unconfortable.

"Please, sit down," Siwon said.

"Thanks..." he said.

"You look so beautiful, dear. How's your day?" Mr. Choi asked 'Sicca'. Heechul saw the man and feel sorry cause he will be fooled him.

"Everything is alright grandpa." he said nervously. he lied down his face not sure what to do.... Siwon might reject him.

"Oh, god. What should I do?" he cried.

"She is so shy.... Let's enjoy the food now," asked Mr. Choi.

"Thank you... I owe you," asked Mr. Kim "And also... thank you for taking my granddaughter for your grandson," he said.

"Hahaha... cause she is the perfect woman for my 'Siwon'....No, you do not owe anything to me.... I am the one who should say thank you to give such a preccious lady for this ugly boy...." said Mr. Choi.

Both old men were talking about what they feel. and Heechul still lay low... until....

"You look so beautiful, Miss Kim," Siwon said. Making he almost jump from his seat.

"Um.. thanks... I don't know that you are Choi Siwon," he said and didn't want look at his eyes.

"Dear, I heard that you are working at Jung company. Is it right?" Mr. Choi asked.

"No... " he answer... of course Heechul did not work there. Everyone looked at him, "I mean... yes, but I am no longer work there... I was resign... Yunho has alot of secretary..." he lied.

"I don't know thatyou are retire from your work?" Mr. Kim asked.

"I am sorry, I didn't tell you,grandpa" hechull said.

"Never mind, you can work at another company. don't be sad," Siwon said.

"No! I wont see her work outside... I will choose him for my own secretary... or may be you can stay at our house and taking care of me," Mr. Choi said.

"Er... but grandpa she..."

"I don't want to know... she will be apart of the Choi so she can lern it start from now on," Mr. Choi said. "Is it al right if I asked your Granddaugther to stay at our house?" Mr. Choi aske Mr. Kim. Made the youngers chocked their food

"I can't refuse it" said Mr kim.

"But grandpa..." heechul want to reject it... What if the Choi find out that he is not Jessica. What will happened to his family.

"It is fine for me," Siwon said. "You can take someone with you, such as Wookie,"

"You know Wookie too?" asked Heechul.

"He is with you all the time, at fashion show. and I believe if you are with him, You won't feel so lonely there, right?"

"Yes, that is true. You can asked Wookie to stay there," said Mr. Kim.

"But I..."

"We will pick you this evening," said Mr. Choi and Mr. Kim looked so happy.

"Fine then..." Heechul mumured

Siwon looked at her face, he knew may be he is too selfish asking her to stay at the house, but is it better to distrackt her from Donghae. and may be they can start they story there.

"Grandpa, can we walk outside for a moment please," Siwon said.

"Sure, you have plenty of time. I will send you grandpa first, Sicca," said Mr. Choi.

"Yes, sure. You can go! I will see you at home. Sicca" Mr. Kim said.

"Ne, grandpa," Heechulsaid. they walk at the near park not far from the restaurant.

.

.

.

They walked for a while. After find an emty seat they stopped and sat there. Both of them didn't say anything.

"I..."

"I..."

They said in a same time.

"You can talk first," Heechul said. Still refused to looked at Siwon eyes.

"No, Lady's first," Siwon said.

"I...I... mean" Heechul held his hand tight. He didn't know what to say.

"Please, looked at me while you are saying everything to me," Siwon aksed him. Heechul lift up his face, and their eyes meeting. "You looked so beautiful, Hee...Sicca," Siwon said.

"I... I want to tell you about something," Heechul tried his best. Siwon understood what is she going asked to him.

"Sure," Siwon said.

"Why you accept this engagement? Won't you mad and hate me," Heechul asked him.

"What do you meant by asking such a question?" Siwon asked him back.

"You know that... I... actually... I am...." what should I say "I am a man. I am not Jessica. I am Kim Heechul, Jessica's brother"

"I love you!" Siwon said. Heechul looked at him. "I love you since the beggining... and I don't care... even if what Donghae said about the pregnancy.... I am not going to stop to love you..." Siwon confess his feeling.

"But.... i..." Heechul too shock at that time. Siwon was knelt  in front of him.

"Please accept me. I want to marry you, Jessica" Siwon said. He held her hand tight.

.

.

.

"Such a romantic boy. He is to shy to said it directly infront of us," Mr. Choi said as he looked at from far away.

"I am really sorry, Choi. there is something that I am hidding from you.... and i want to tell you this...." Mr. Kim felt uneasy.

"What is that?" Mr. Choi said.

"I... am sorry...." Mr. Kim started to tell the truth but.

"Ukh!!!!" Mr. Choi held his left chest.

"Choi what's wrong with you?!" He was surprissed. "Siwon! Siwon!" He called Siwon.

Siwon who heard the calling dash out to them, so Heechul did.

"What's wrong grandpa?" Asked Siwon.

"I don't know he suddenly felt down," Mr. Kim said.

"Let's taking him to the hospital," said Heechul.

Then they went to the hospital.

.

.

.

At The Hospital

"Doctor, what happend to my grandpa?" asked Siwon worrily.

"He gets heart attactk, You know he must be don't have stress it will give him a bad imfact. THe worst it can't take a death for him. But don't worry as long as he is happy and gets what he wants, he will fine. Oh, yes. He is sleeping now. You can meet him after he wakes," said the doctor.

"Grandpa...." Siwon felt so sad.

"What is wrong with him, son?" asked Mr. Kim.

"Nothing to worried about Grandpa," he said.

"Siwon-ah, I hope he will be fine. Don't worry," heechul said.

"Thanks., Sicca." Said Siwon.

He held her hand tight.

.

"Where am I?" Mr. Choi think as he opened his eyes.

"Grandpa, you are awake?" he heard the voice.

"Sicca, you are here, dear?" he asked.

"Yes," heechul said.

"Sicca, can I asked you something?" Mr. Choi asked her.

"YYes, sure." Heechul said.

"Please, taking care of Siwon... You know that he is the owner of the Choi but some of our relatif tried to take the company from him. I know him since he is baby. I love him to much... The other may be won't agree with my decission to take you as our bride but ....there are some people who want take the company by using their son or daughter to match with our Siwon.... I am hoping that you will be a part of our family.... you the only one who can make him laught.... He loves you so much...."

"Yes, I know....He tell me about it...."

"I hope you will love him back as huge as he loves you, dear,"

"Sure, Grandpa. I will love him. just rest now. Don't talk to much,"

"Thank you. and I am sorry cause I bother you and your grandpa," he said.

"It's fine," Heechul said as he held his hand.

"Sicca... Grandpa...you are awake?" Siwon asked him.

"Yes, son. because of Sicca... I am getting better. I hope you will stay at our house. Oh, where is you grandpa?" he asked Sicca.

"He is home with Wookie," Heechul said.

"Siwon, just take her back to her home.... It's late at night and I won't my granddaughter is sick too..."

"Sure, grandpa," Siwon said. "Let's go home!"

"Thank you. I will be back again grandpa. Rest well!" heechul said.

"Yes, Sicca! I want to see you both at the altar, my dear," he said.

"See you..." Heechul said he felt so sorry for Mr. Choi.

.

.

.

TBC

.

they will married soon (Sichul!!!)

My mood is good so I write another chapter... Hope you like it

the 'Sicca' here is Heechul.... Jessica is still missing