First Date

My Bride

Chapter 2
The First Date
.
.
.

The next thing that two lovebirds do after they met and decide what their relationship, is 'date'.

.
.

.

A wonderful weekend for our gorgeous Namja. He was sitting in a room that full of pink stufs. He looked busy drawing something. Until there was a knock on his door.

"Kim Heechul! Yak! Open the door or umma will ask your appa to break it?!" Kim Heechul was lazily rising from his seat.

"Aigo! Umma what is it? "He asked lazily.

"You, you know what time is it?! Why still locked yourself in your room hah! Help your appa to clean up the yard!" she ordered.

"Yak! Why every job, umma always call me? Why you do not call your beloved daughter," Heechul protest.

"Did you know? I already do that, but your grandfather forbid it. He said .... " said the umma.

"Ara ... araseo ... Candidates of Mrs. Choi. She does not need for doing the hard work ...." He said as he mimicked the words of his grandfather.

"Well! Kim Heechul I never said that!" said the man who is now standing right behind him.

"Grandpa! Since when grandpa was here? "Said Heechul.

"Since you insult your grandpa," said the grandfather.

"Umma, do not want to know however the yard must be clean," said his umma.

"Ukh! As if I had to stand right away under the sun," Heechul moaned.

"Yak! You had to do that cause your sister is out," said the grandfather.

"Where did she go Grandpa?" asked Heechul.

"This morning there was a young man named Jung who picked her up," said the grandfather.

Heechul just hear him whistling.

"Well what whistling mean, young man!" Said Grandpa furious.

"Grandpa did you know who the Jung was? Want to know? "Said Heechul. Expression of the grandfather showed a great curiosity.

"Who?" Said Grandpa.

"His name is Jung Yunho. Basketball athletes. He is Sicca’s boy friend,"Heechul said emphatically.

"MWO" said the grandfather,

"Kim Heechul, do not chat with your grandfather! Quick clean up the front yard!"cried the mother. Heechul half ran out of the house. "Aish! He does not change after all still stubborn," complain his umma.

"Kim! Is it true?" asked his grandfather asked his daughter in law.

"What do you mean, father?" she asked.

"The men,  Jung Yunho is Sicca lover, " asked his grandfather. Hardly the mother tried to cover her daughter relationship but it is eventually caught.

"Ne ..." she hesitated.

"Have you forgotten that Sicca was engaged with Choi’s grandson, My friend!" Said his grandfather was a little disappointed.

"Grandpa! Now, is a modern day. Give them a little free space, "said the umma.

"I wanted to call someone. Where's the phone? "He said coldly. Mrs. Kim just sighed and followed the order.

.
 Heechul, who was then outside the house was a little annoyed. He did not linger outside. He quickly slipped into his house.

"Kim Heechul," that voice mad his neck hairs stand up.

"Ne, umma. I'll do it! "Heechul said as he hurried into back yard. "Well! I am not a kid anymore to be doing homework, "he grumbled. "We ought to have a maid! Aish! My nails is so dirty, " he said as she continued to clean up his yard.

.
In the afternoon, all members of Kim's family were gathered in the living room. Grandpa was enjoying his tea with Mrs. Kim. While Jessica had come home an hour earlier from her date. Now she was playing games with his brother, Kim Heechul.

"I'm home!" Someone said. Mrs. Kim got up and opened the door. "Thank God you're home. Dad was upset because Jessica went on to date today, "said his wife told him.

Hearing  the news from his wife, Mr. Kim could only breathe deeply. He remembered that he was almost engaged to one of  daughter from the Choi family.

"Dad, I'm home!" Said Mr. Kim.

"You're home apparently. I need to talk something to you,"said the grandfather seriously.
"Children go to bed," said Mrs. Kim. Jessica and Heechul stood up. They know by the tone, the serious conversation between the father and his grandfather would be begun.

"Ne," said the two in unison.

"No! All of you stay here, "said Grandpa upset. Jessica and Heechul  were just silent. Usually they are not involved in this important conversation.

"Can we talk later after dinner, Dad?" Asked Mr. Kim.

"You've had dinner together with your friends. I smell soju. Anyway we all have dinner already," said Grandpa upset.

"Well! Alright. What is wrong Dad? "Said Mr. Kim as he sat on a chair. Meanwhile, Heechul and Jessica sat in the carpet and hugging the pillow. Mrs. Kim went to the kitchen to serve drink for her husband and father-in-law.

There was silence for a moment. Jessica moved a bit and Heechul's arm.

"Oppa, I do not like the silence…. like this," she said quietly.

"Ne, oppa know," said Heechul. She began to feel uncomfortable.

"Dad, this is the drink," said Mrs. Kim. He sat next to her husband.

"Uhmmm, there are  a thing I want to talk to all of you," Grandpa began to speak.

"Please," said Mr. Kim polite.

"Me and my friend, Mr. Choi has a very close relationship. We are a best friend. We want to change our friendship into family," said grandpa. They are quite for a moment. Heechul lost in mind.

"I know. Dad, do wanted me to get married again?" joked Mr. Kim.

"Well! You already have a beautiful wife and kids! Mr. Choi and I _ We have plan to match his grandson named Choi Siwon and Sicca,"Said his grandfather.

"MWO" cried Jessica was shocked. "But Grandpa ..." her father was signaling her to keep quiet. The old man looked at his granddaughter.

"So, what is your real purpose father," asked Mr. Kim with little feeling of anxiety.

"This morning, I had already contacted Mr Choi. We agreed to bring back Jessica and Siwon, "he said.

"Did I ever meet him? I do not want to meet him! "Jessica whined. Heechul was still silent.

"Dad, can you cancel the contract?" Said Mr. Kim. "I want my children to choose their  partner," said Mr. Kim. Jessica smiled to hear it. Grandpa hit the table. Make all surprised.

"You've let me down once! Now I just want our agreement is set! "He said with emotion. Grandpa was coughing. Mrs. Kim immediately went to his father-in-law.

"Dad, come on! Calm down! Do not be emotional,” said Mrs. Kim.

"Grandpa, drink this," Heechul said timidly. Mrs. Kim reached for the glass that was taken by Heechul.

Grandpa drank his tea.

"Then, what does dad want now?" said Mr. Kim. He did not want to hurt his father.
"The end of next week, Sicca, you do not allow to hang out!" said the grandfather. Jessica was shocked. "You will meet your future husband," said the grandfather.

"But ...." Jessica speech was interrupted when she saw the face of her mother who asked her to calm. "Ne, all right," she said sadly.

"I'm not going to force it the same as I once did to your father. I just wanted you to meet him and decide when you grow up. Just that,  I might have expected, I wanted you to marry him. I have a lot of debt on the Choi family," he said softly.

"Ne, I understand," said Jessica.

.
After a long and hard conversation  Jessica and Heechul finally allowed to leave. Because they have to go to school tomorrow.

"Ummm, I'm so lazy," Jessica muttered. "Huh, what about Yunho Oppa," she said with a sigh weak. Seeing that Heechul just smiled mischievously.

"You know, he's very rich Namja. Rich very rich!" he said, trying to cheer his dongsaeng.

"Well! I do not need the money. Yunho Oppa is also rich. I worry that ... akh! " she said. Heechul heard it more like to play around his dongsaeng.

"He was fat, snub nose. Acne and has a less taste at fashionable. He also wore very thick glasses because it is myopic, "chatter.

"Well! How horrible. Yunho oppa still the best, "Hearing  his dongsaeng statement Heechul just chuckled.

"You lie right, oppa?" Said Jessica.

"Ani, I saw his picture. Do you want to know? "Said Heechul. Jessica was curious.
"A…ani .. no, "said Jessic uncertainly.

"Really? Seriously not want to know the face of your future husband? "He teased again.

"Yah! Stop bothering me oppa! "Jessica said irritably. She immediately went into his room. Still heard Heechul laughter. Jessica sat on her bed.

"I'd call Yunho oppa," she muttered as she grabbed her phone.

.
.

.

A week later

"Aigo, look how beautiful  my princess," said Mrs. Kim saw the appearance of the beautiful Jessica. She wore a frilly pink dress with her hair slightly curly intentionally.

"Umma, I do not want to go. It's like a blind date," said Jessica spoiled.
"Well, firstly umma often go on a blind date. Until finally umma met your appa, "said Mrs. Kim.

"But .... that…. I was a modern woman, "Jessica said, pursing her lips.

"Well, umma understand. First follow grandfather’s desire, ne! "Said Mrs. Kim while after finishing Jessica’s make up.

"Umma, who will follow me?" Said Jessica.

"Ah! No need!  They would send a car for you, "said Mrs. Kim relaxed. Jessica was silent. She did not do much except follow it.

Mrs. Kim assisted Jessica out of her room.  At the living room, the grandfather and father were staring at Jessica's beauty.

"Aw! Princess! You're so beautiful. Appa proud of you, "said Mr. Kim.

"I'm  in deed pretty, Appa," said Jessica tried to relax. "Grandpa," said Jessica weak. She hoped she could mollify his grandfather.

"Someone will come," said the grandfather, he did not care.

The sound of a car stopped in front of the Kim house.

"That’s the car!" shouted someone is none other than Kim Heechul. "Wow! The car is very cool," he said casually. "You are very beautiful, Sicca," said Heechul.

"Oppa," said Jessica.

"Yah! Enjoy your date," Heechul said mischievously.

"Come on, I take you there," said Mrs. Kim. Jessica walked out her house with a heavy heart. They saw a luxury car parked right in front of her house.

A man was coming out of the driver's seat to open the door for her.

"Come in, Miss!" He said.

"Sicca," said the umma.

"Umma, I ...." Jessica said nervously.

"Calm down, umma will send your oppa. To follow you," said Mrs. Kim.

"Well," replied Jessica a little quiet. Jessica got into the car. The driver closed the door and sat behind the wheel. Mrs. Kim just waved his hand. She immediately went back into the house.
"Oh, the Choi’s boy is very rich, is not it?" Heechul said, shaking him head.

"Yah! Kim Heechul come here," called his umma.

"MWO! I have to follow them! But umma .... " Mrs. Kim covered his mouth.
"Shh! Do not let grandpa and  your father know. It settles. Use the bike in the front  yard. Umma gets worry," she said.

"Ne, but umma raise my pocket money, huh?" Pleaded Heechul. His umma tossed his head by using magazine that she was holding.

“You are moron!" she said, glaring. “It’s about your sister,”

"Ara! I'm going now! "Said Heechul.

.
.
.
At a restaurant.

Cars were boarded by Jessica stopped at a fancy restaurant. The driver immediately opened the door for Jessica. Jessica came out.

"Young Master is waiting for you at the table no 3." Said the driver.

"All right," said Jessica. Hesitantly she stepped into the restaurant.

"Can I help you ma'am?" asked a receptionist.

"Where is the table number 3?" Said Jessica.

"Sure! Please, follow me!" Said the waiter politely.

With misgivings Jessica stepped to follow the waiter. Heechul words is still ringing in his ears.
"Aish! Calm down!" Said Jessica. Jessica was surprised when he saw a middle-aged Namja standing there. He wore black suits. Wearing sunglasses and a little weird.
"Ah! I'm out of luck. Grandpa wants to hook me up with an old man. "He muttered
"Please, this is Mr. Choi's desk," said the waiter. Jessica approached hesitantly towards the middle-aged man.

"Are you Mr. Choi! Mian but I have to say this! I already have a boyfriend so I can not go out with you! "Said Jessica. The man was staring at him.

"Really?" Came a voice behind her. Jessica turned around and found a handsome Namja, who was dressed neatly. A very ....

"Mianne" asked Jessica.

"I'm Choi Siwon!" He said.

"Young Master, please," said the middle-aged man.

"Ajushi, you should just go home. My first date I became less reassure, "said Siwon relaxed.
"But, Young Master. Mr. Choi said…., "

"You do not like to serve the Choi family!" The spoken words made him shiver.

"Ani, I understand. Excuse me, "he said, bowing. Jessica is still standing. She still admires the handsome Namja that stand in front of her.

"Crap, Kim Heechul. He was really 'hot',"Jessica muttered.

Siwon smiled at her. Jessica looked down ashamed because of her words.

"Annyeong, Jessica Kim. This is the second time we meet, "said Siwon.

"Annyeong!" Jessica replied nervously. "Mian, I am rude to you," said Jessica.

"No," Siwon said as he smiled at Jessica. again that made her head lower in shame.

Meanwhile, at the front entrance.

"Sorry sir you can not get into," said a waiter.

"But, I have to go. I want to meet someone, "he said.

"Sorry only certain people alone to be entered into our restaurants," he said.

That namja was sitting outside, he was not allowed to enter. "Well you're looking for a tough match, Sicca" he muttered resentfully.

Heechul looked around the restaurant. The clear glass made him to see throught whole restaurant and saw the guests there.

He stopped when he saw someone that he recognized.

"That's it. Where the heck! Is that him, a Choi boy?" He muttered irritably.

.
After enjoying their meal Siwon, who had been keep his curiosity finally said.

"You changed once, sicca," he said, staring at Jessica.

"Mian, I had forgotten our first meeting," said Jessica. "So where have you been?" Said Jessica.

"I live in America." She relaxed.

"Hmm. So what brings you come to Korea? "Said Jessica.

"I received a call Grandpa! And I .... "He said a little hesitant.

"Your grandfather made you come all the way from America just for a blind date. Well! I hate both old man!" Jessica said irritably. Siwon just smiled to hear it.

"You said you already have a boyfriend?" Said Siwon.

"Um, that's true," said Jessica.

"I am sorry." Said Siwon bit moody.

"Do not mind," said Jessica. "Oh, yes, what about you? Do you already have a girlfriend?" Said Jessica.

"Ani, that is impossible. I'm too busy with school," said Siwon nervous.

"Well! You're a bit boring Choi Siwon, "said Jessica. Siwon looked straight to Jessica.
"Yeah, I know," said Siwon. "Let's cut our first date. Thank you for taking the time, "said Siwon bit moody.

"Well! You come along from America just for eat. Kajja, come with me,"Jessica spoke while standing. Heechul was standing there outside.

"Where are you going to take me?" Asked Siwon to Jessica.

"We are dating right!" Jessica spoke with a smile.

"All right!" Said Siwon agreed.

Heechul immediately rushed up to his bike, while the two young teenagers had gone in a fancy car.
.
.
.
In the Amusement park

Jessica took Siwon around the amusement park. Heechul continued to follow them. Now they are in the queue in front of the Giant Wheel.

"I really want to ride this," said Jessica.

"All right, we go to ride it," said Siwon agreed. While we were queuing Jessica saw someone she knew holding the hand of a yeoja.

"Jung Yunho .." she muttered. Her eyes rounded saw her lover.

"Jessica, what happen?" Said Siwon. Jessica approached Yunho.

"Well! So this is what you're doing behind me? "Said Jessica annoyed.
"Oppa, who is this yeoja," she asked.

"Ummm ...." Siwon trying to understand what happened there.

"So, you're dating another yeoja?" Jessica asked.

"Well it's none of your business!" Said Yunho, “You are dating too is not it?” he said while pushing Jessica's body. Heechul who had been hiding came out.

"Yah! Jung Yunho! Damn what did you do to my beloved dongsaeng? "Heechul snapped. Siwon turned and stared at Heechul.

"Cih, Kim Heechul. She comes by herself to me. I'm lazy to have unfinished business with you!" He said irritably.

"Well! Jung Yunho! "Heechul shouted he hit Yunho's face. Yunho was hit back Heechul when he knew there was a drop of blood from the corner of his lips.

"!" He said with emotion.

"Kyaaa!" Some people who around them screaming hysterically. Moreover Yunho’s date.
"Oppa! Oppa! Please stop! Oppa!” Jessica beg. Shee hugged Heechul from behind.

"Come on oppa! Stop it, "Said Jessica.

"Go jerk before I kill you!" Heechul shouted.

"Honey, please! Let's go!" Said the yeoja. Jung Yunho can just swallow his anger.
"Oppa ...." Isaac Jessica. "Your hand, is it hurt ...." she sobbed again. Siwon stared at Heechul intently. The incident too surprised him.

"Sit down," Siwon suggested. Jessica held Heechul’s hand. Heechul was just grinned his hand indeed hurt. Siwon disappeared somewhere.

"I warn you not to be in a relationship with him, right?" Said Heechul.

"Mianne, it's my fault," said Jessica.

“No. It’s fine,” Heechul said as he patted Jessica’s hair.

"This," said Siwon. He brought a drink for all of them. He pulled out a handkerchief and wet it. "Give me your hand," he said as he pulled his hand.

"Ah! It’s hurt, stupid! " cried Heechul.

"Oppa you should be grateful!" Jessica said with a smile. Siwon gazed at Heechul.

"Yah! Is there anything wrong with my face?" Said Heechul upset.

"Ani," Siwon said as he bowed his face. He felt ashamed. Well what is it? He was fine with Jessica now….

"Siwon oppa, meet my brother, Kim Heechul," said Jessica.

"Yah! You're pressing so hard, "said Heechul half grimace. Siwon let go of his hand.
The three men were sitting side by side, now, Heechul is sitting between Jessica and Siwon.

"Hey, are we going to sit on like this?" Said Heechul.

"Aniya, just now we would ride the Giant Wheel," said Jessica. “You want to join with us, oppa,”

"Yeah, I just need to add the ticket again," said Siwon. "Hyung, do you want to come along with us?" asked Siwon.

"A ... Aniya. This is your date,"said Heechul a bit shy.

"Oppa, I want to the toilet first," said Jessica.

"Do not stay to long," said Heechul. Jessica just smiled.

Atmosphere was quiet again. A voice rang, Heechul reached into his pocket and pull out his phone.
"Jessica came home," said Heechul. "Mianne, she was sad at this time, Siwonnie. Please, understand her." Said Heechul.

"Ne, hyung." Siwon replied. Siwon looked back at Heechul's face carefully. Heechul looked at Siwon. Immediately he looked away. "Unfortunately, this ticket is wasted," Siwon murmured sadly. He looked at Heechul who rose from the saet. "Hyung!" he called him.

Heechul turned around.

"Wae?" Said Heechul.

Siwon lower his head. "Will you accompany me to ride the Wheel?" asked Siwon. Heechul paused. Feel too bad at this Namja in front of him, Heechul was nodding his head. Siwon smiled sincerely, showing both his dimples.

"Kajja!" Said Heechul.

"Thanks, hyung" Siwon said.

Both Namja, went out to The Gian Wheel.

 
.
.
.
TBC
.
.
.

This is chapter 2!

Thanks for the review :)