Jessica's Pregnant

My Bride

Chapter 4

Jessica’s Pregnant

.
.
.

"Heechul! Would you like to prepare tea for your grandfather? I am going to market, "said a middle-aged yeoja.

"Ne, umma," Heechul said as he stepped into the kitchen. He looked at the table. Sat down, and searched something on the table.

"Hmm, no breakfast. In the early morning, I just had a tea,"he grumbled. Heechul also heats the water and sat back while waiting for the water. His thoughts drift away

.

"Hey, take the paper!" I yelled at the person standing in front of a luxury car ..

'He' takes the picture. And I do not want no one to know the image. Moreover, I have not publish it yet. Immediately I grabbed the picture.

"Thanks," I said while bowing.

"Hmmm,"

The view both collided. He felt the warm gaze, he recognized him. People who take the paper, of course Heechul looked that Namja whom there before him. Who is he? He asked inquisitive. He closed his eyes as he felt a touch on her cheek. They looked at each other and he turned left him alone there.

Well! Who is he?

.
"Heechullie ..... Chullie .... Yak! What were you thinking? "Asked a voice. Heechul looked at his grandfather.

"A .... Aniya ...." he said while drinking hot tea was, "Ah! Hot .... The tea is still hot! "He cried.

"Yak! What were you thinking? "Said Grandpa chuckled as he saw his grandson's behavior was.

"Just a little dreamy, Grandpa!" Said Heechul.

"Did you see your Sister?" Said Grandpa.

"she is still upstair. I guess she does not go to work," said Heechul.

"Is she sick?" Said Grandpa.

"Maybe she's just lazy to go to the office, Grandpa!" He said half-jokingly.

"Yak! She is not you! "said his grandfather while patted Heechul’s shoulder.

"Good morning," said a voice.

"Morning, Jess," said Heechul. Jessica approached her grandfather then smiled and sat down beside him.

"Good morning, Grandpa!" Jessika said.

"Morning. You're not going to work? "Said Grandpa.

"Ani, I took off for a week," says Jessica. Grandpa just smiled, while Heechul just smiled and then gave the cup to Jessica.

"This, Sicca," said Heechul. Jessica reached out her hand and took a sip of the tea

"Ukh! The smell! "Said Jessica as she went away. She immediately went to the toilet. While Grandpa and Heechul looked at her in confussment.

"What’s wrong with her?" Said Heechul. Grandpa was looking at her. Jessica stepped out of the room.

"Are you sick?" Said the grandfather.

"Maybe," said Jessica.

"You're like the pregnant who has her morning sick, "said Heechul.

"YAK!! What do you mean oppa? "Jessica snapped. "I just was not feeling well," said Jessica.

"You'd better go to the doctor, Sicca," said Grandpa suggested.

"Ne, I'm going to the doctor later," said Jessica.

"Good. Grandpa, I'm out first, huh? "Heechul said as he got up.

"NE, becarefull in the way," said Grandpa.

"Oppa, will you please buy pickles, yes," said Jessica.

"Pickles? Wae? "Said Heechul.

"Aish! I want pickles. Please for your dongsaeng, oppa, "said Jessica while set her eyes.

"Araseo" Heechul said as he got up and went to his room. Few minutes later he came out, leaving  Jessica and Grandpa.

"Sicca, do you still remember about Mr. Choi?" Said Grandpa. Hearing the name of  Choi was called by his grandfather Jessica's face paled.

"Mr. Choi…. which one?" Said Jessica. Holding a glass of water.

"Well! Do you forgot. Mr. Choi? My best friend. Mr. Choi who has the idea of pairing you with his grandson,"said the grandfather. Jessica heard it, spewing the water that she drank. "Jessica, are you alright?" asked Grandpa.

"Grandpa,,,,, Grandpa could you not discuss it anymore. I love other person,"said Jessica. The old man looked at her.

"You're just going out is not it? Just date. But, it will be different with Mr. Choi grandson. I think it’s fine to meet him again,"said the grandfather tried to explain.

Braaak!!

Jessica banged the table hard enough.

"Can…. not you….. grandpa! I don’t want you interfere my life. I'm not going to marry him. You heard that! Grandpa .... "Jessica felt her head suddenly spun and she felt unconscious.

"Jessica ... sicca ..." call grandfather.

.
.
.

At the hospital

"What happens?" asked the lady on the father-in-law Kim is.

"She fainted. The doctor is now checking her condition," said grandfather explained.

"Miss Jessica’s family!" Call the doctor. Mrs. Kim got up and walked over.

"Yes, I am her mother, Doc," said Mrs. Kim.

"Can we talk for a minute?" said the doctor. Mrs. Kim was forced to follow the doctor. They were sitting

in the doctor's examining room.

"Congratulations, your daughter was pregnant," she said. Mendengra that Mrs. Kim dazed.

"MWO? Bu ... could you repeat that again .... "said Mrs. Kim is so nervous.

"Your daughter is pregnant.  According to the result its about three weeks, "said the doctor. Mrs. Kim sculpting.

.
.
.

"How was Jessica?" asked the father. Mrs. Kim just smiled sad.

"She's fine. Just had a little indigestion, "he said trying to cover up the real problem.

"Good," said grandpa.

"Dad, I should call Heechul," she said as she left him alone. "Yoboseyo, Heechullie, can you come and pick up your grandfather at clinic. Yes, here? Ani, grandfather is fine, it's just that .... Yes, Jessica slightly unwell. Ne, you know where the clinic is. Ne, bye! "The umma end the conversation.

"Aish! What kids really want it. If grandpa find out she will totally lost, grandpa would have forced her to marry a boy of his choice, "murmured Mrs. Kim.

.

Jessica slowly opened his eyes. He menatapa around. White room that looks familiar.

"Are you awake?" Asked a voice. Jessica looked at him.

"Umma, what happened to me?" Said Jessica.

"You fainted dear. Is there something that you want to say to me?" Said Mrs. Kim. Jessica was silent.

"What did the doctor say? I do not get cancer instead? "Jessica asked a little worried.

"Yak! So, you did not know you was pregnant? "asked the umma. Jessica heard her silent. Pregnant?

"Ma ... Me ... pre…gnant… umma... mean umma?" Said Jessica.

"Well Pabo! Who do this to you?! Said it! Quick said. Before grandfather knew everything, "said Mrs. Kim. Jessica just heard it and cried.

"Is he, Jung Yunho, your boss did?" Asked the umma.

"Ani, is not him?" Said Jessica.

"Then who?" Asked the umma. Jessica bit her lip.

"Dong ... Donghae ...." she muttered.

"Well, we shall meet him soon!"  her umma said happily.

"Umma, it’s hurt ..... he was busy dealing with the his autumn train,"said Jessica.

"So, you're more concerned about him than the baby, hah!" The umma yelled.

"Aniya! I love him. I will tell her umma, but not now, "Jessica said while in tears.

"Aigo! What should umma say to your father and grandpa, "said Mrs. Kim.

"Um .... umma just need to keep it, please," said Jessica miserably. "U ... Um .... ma ....."

Mrs. Kim is hugging her daughter, while Jessica cried in the arms of her umma.

.
.
.
Since then Jessica seemed always closed herself.  Her umma did not say anything to granpa and father. However, sooner or later they will know it. Jessica was sitting in front of her dressing table. She looked at her figure and caressing her stomach gently.

"Baby, umma will tell your appa," she muttered with a smile. She grabbed her hand phone and dialed a number.

"Anyeong. Is Mr. Lee Donghae there? "Said Jessica. "Unnie, umm… I want to talk to Donghae?" Said Jessica. "He's busy," asked Jessica a little disappointed to hear the words from Donghae’s manager.
"Ne, I'll call him again," Jessica said as she closed the hand phone.

Few minutes latter, her phone was vibrate.

"Ah! Opa, "she was so happy. However, she was surprised to see that message into her phone. It is a photo showing Donghae who was kissing a yeoja which is none other than his manager.

"Yak! Lee Donghae "cried Jessica emotion. She threw up her scattered phone. Shee also began to vent his emotions through the items in the room.

.
"Heechul, do you heard the noise?" asked the umma who were preparing their evening meal.

"Maybe Jessica is upset umma," said Heechul relaxed.

"Well! What happened to her pretending like a diva! Basic child! "Grumbled Mrs. Kim. "Why do not you calm your dongsaeng, Heechullie?" said the umma.

"Hmm," Heechul said as he left the umma. He walked to the room Jessica.

"Aish! The girl is getting weird?" Heechul asked himself. He felt a change in his dongsaeng. Heechul seemed confused with Jessica attitude. He was standing at the front door Jessica.
Tok! Tok! Tok!

"Jessica, this oppa. Open door!"Heechul said softly. "Jessica! Sicca "Heechul called repeatedly when there is no answer from her. He was suspicious something bad happended and tried to open the door.
"Damn! Jessica! Yak! Kim Jessica! Open the door! "Heechul started screaming hysterically. Hearing the sound of Heechul, Mrs. Kim Heechul rushed upstairs. She saw his son was trying to open the door forcefully Jessica.

"Heechul .... A ... what happened? "Asked the umma nervous.

"I don’t know, it's locked!" Obviously Heechul.

"What! Locked? Bu... like ... what's this? "Said Mrs. Kim increasingly hysterical. Heechul tried to break the door and

BRAKKK!

The door is wide open.

"Sicca!!" Cried Mrs. Kim. Meanwhile, Heechul saw his sister being frozen silence holding hands bleed.

"Yak! What are you doing, Pabo, "said Heechul. "Drop the knife sicca" Heechul command.

"A .... ani .... Mian ... mianne .... " said Jessica.

.
.
.


Choi residence.

A middle-aged man was enjoying the quiet atmosphere at his residence. He looked around the garden. It is  clean and beautiful. He smiled and took a deep breath.

"Dad! I heard you are calling me? "Asked a voice.

"Yes," he relaxed. "Go to this address. And pick my best friend, Mr. Kim "he said.

"Yes, father!" He said. He was glad his father's face. "Dad, are you going to continue this engagement?" he asked. Mr. Choi looked at his son.

"Why do you ask such a thing, Kiho?" Said Mr. Choi.

"Dad, do you think it's going work. Siwon could choose any girl he likes especially ..... "Mr. Choi looked at his son, Choi Kiho.

"Wae? I liked woman, but I don’t like some of them that you choose. They all just care about the position or our position. You understand, "said Mr. Choi. Hear the words of his father, Mr. Choi Kiho just nodded his head.

"Well, I am going now," Choi Kiho as he fled the scene.

"Aigo, autumn will soon come to an end. Last winter and spring. Aish was great season! "Murmured Mr. Choi.

.

.

.

Kim family

A luxury car stopped at the residence of Kim's family. Mr. Choi Kiho stepped get out of the car. He looked surrounding the house.

"Aish! They are so poor. What  do dad really expect from this family, "said Mr. Choi Kiho.

His driver just followed him. He opened the gate and rang the bell of the house.

"Ne?" he heard a voice. Mr Choi looked at the person who opened the door for him. He was fascinated by the shining eyes and a friendly smile.

"Can I help you, sir?" He asked.

“Is Mr. Kim here?" He asked as he continued to stare at the yeoja.

"You mean my grandfather?" Asked the yeoja.

"Yes, I Choi Kiho. Father invited Mr. Kim to drink tea together, "he said. Yeoja is looked at from head to toe.

"Come in!" She said as she left them. And "Umma, a visitor," she said.

"Yak! Kim Heechul keep your voice down," said Mrs. Kim. She stepped out of the kitchen.

"Annyeong, I am Choi Kiho," he introduced himself.

"Annyeong, I'm Mrs. Kim. Please. I'm going to call my father," she said as invited her visitors.
Not long after that Mr. Kim came out and meet Mr. Choi Kiho. They were out of the house and went to the Choi residence.

"Heechullie, can you help umma to clean the kitchen?" Asked the umma.

“Ne, araseo!”

.
.
.

Hospital.

"How is my dongsaeng, doctor?" Said Heechul.

"Thank God you guys take time. If not it could be very dangerous for both mother and baby, "said the doctor. Hearing an explanation from the doctor Heechul silent.
Like the thunder hit right there infront of his eyes. His brain work slowly.

"Mwo? ... you mean .... What? Ba ... baby? "Said Heechul.

"Ne, now let him rest. I was in my room, "she said while leaving Heechul alone.

Heechul opened the door. It is the room in which Jessica  his dongsaeng sleep soundly. He looked at her mother's pale face.

"Umma, is it true what is said by the doctor?" Said Heechul.

"Ne, really. Umma please keep this from Appa and grandpa," she sobbed again.
Heechul who heard it just silent. He immediately left the hospital and drove his motorcycle at full speed.

"Damn it! You Lee Donghae! "Heechul vituperation.

.
.
.

At night, the Kim house seemed so  dark.  Mr. Kim has just returned from Choi residence, just looked at surround him. He did not know what happened to his granddaughter Jessica.
He knocked on the door of his house slowly, but no answers. He also called hand phone Heechul.
"Where are you? Is anyone at home?" he asked again. "MWO!? You are in hospital, "cried Mr. Kim.

.

In the hospital

"I told her over and over again! To taking herself well! Now look what happened!" yelled Mr. Kim.

"My husband. I beg you? Please…. "Said Mrs. Kim tried to calm her husband. While Mr. Kim could not keep longer control his anger.

"Useless! I gave her the freedom! And now she's pregnant with no husband, "cried Mr. Kim upset.

"Yeobo" cried Mrs. Kim.  Mr. Kim looked around, looked Heechul who was standing in place and right beside him, it is Mr. Kim, Grandpa.

"What do you mean? It ... Jessica .... Sicca ... she… pre ... pregnant ... "Grandpa said. He immediately slumped.
"Grandpa! Yak! Nurse! Doctor! "Heechul shouted. Everything happened so fast. Some nurses came and approached them. Kim's grandfather had a heart attack.

"Appa!" Shouted Mr. Kim and Mrs. Kim.

.
.
.

A few days passed, but the situation did not improve grandfather. Heechul always keep His grandfather circumstances. Jessica Ummanya busy taking care of the weak. While the Appa too busy with his office work.

When Heechul was staring at the ceiling in the hospital room where his grandfather now lied without knowing that he will survive or not.

"Heechul," said a voice. Heechul looked at her.

"Umma, what are you doing here umma?" Said Heechul was shocked to see her standing in front of him. It is his umma.

"Well! I think it is my turn to keep Grandpa. You can go home!" his umma said while patting his shoulder.

"But umma ...." umma asked him to followed her order. "Araseo, gumawoyo" Heechul said as he hugged her. "How's Jessica?" Said Heechul.

"He's better. Go home and rest, "said Mrs. Kim Heechul.

"NE, umma!" He replied a little relieved.

Heechul had left the hospital and went home.

At home, Heechul was standing right in front of Jessica's bedroom door. He was about to knock on the door, but he hesitated. Dongsaengnya it certainly was resting. He thought better and soon entered his room to rest.

.
.
.

Jessica room

"Mianne ..... Mian ...... "she sobbed quietly. She got up and stepped out of the house. She stared at the house with her teary eyes.  “I am sorry,”

.