The Gift

My Bride

Finally I am back! kekeke

Bare with my English!

@@@@@@@@

"Ladies and gentleman, let's wait for the juries who will count the score of each contestant. We will wait who will wear the 'Beauty Crown 20xx'"

The juries went to another room for desided which is the best contestant. While waiting the result, the contestants are taking their rest at the back stage.

"Noona, you are great! you are so beautiful under the spotlight," said a cute namja.

"Thanks, Wookie. But, I am afraid what if I make a mistake like that_stipped caused by the heel," she said a bit worried.

"I don't think so. He will not recognise you, hyung..." Wookie said.

"I hope so!"

.

.

.

"The juries has been back to the seat. Let's call all the beutiful ladies to the stage!" said one of the host.

"Yes, you right? Miss Yoona gave a result paper to me. So, let's wait for the one who will win the contest," said the other host.

"Alright, now this is the fifth line ladies in the contets.... the first is...."

"Miss Kristal!"

"Next, the second lady is...."

"Miss....Suzy!!!"

"The third contestant is...."

"Miss... Jessica!!"

One of the Juries that is Mr. Choi Siwon tried to looked around to see his Cinderella.

"Woa!!! Hyung, you are great!" Yell Wookie. Luckily noone was heard him.

"The sond contestan is..."

"Miss... Boa!!!"

"And then the fisrt contestant or the winner who will wear the 'Beautiful Crown 20xx' is...."

"Miss... Taeyeon!!!"

"The crown will be given by Mr. Choi as a main supporter for this event!"

But Heechul didn't pay any attention. He was down from the stage and ran.

"Hyung! Hyung! Noona!!!! Noona!!! Where are you going?!" asked Wookie.

Siwon just followed where his Cinderella was gone, again. Do we have a fate to meet again? Why is it so hard to meet you?

.

.

.

"Sicca!!! Sicca!!!" as he yell to someone who was chased by him. But the person already left the building and entering a black car. "Sicca!!!!" He scream. Calling his sister.

"Hyung! Is it something wrong?" Asked Wookie.

"I saw Sicca..." he said.

"Where is he?" Wookie asked as he tried to find her.

"She left...." Heechul answer him with a sad tone.

"Oh, hyung! everything will be alright!" said Wookie. He tried to confort him by hugging Heechul.

"Sicca? Is it you?" asked someone. "Are you mad at me...Sicca!!!" He yelled at them. Wookie and Heechul turned around and saw a drunk Donghae.

"Let go of her, Bastard!!!" He start to fight at Wookie. The boy was felt down and some people who watch it are screaming.

"No! Hae! Don't! Wookie!!!" Heechul started to saparate them.

"You hurt my Noona!!!" Wookie yell and tried to push Donghae.

"So, you are taking my Sicca. Give her back to me!!!!" Yell Donghae as he puch Wookie.

"Stop!!! Wookie!!! Hae!!! I said stop!!!" Heechul said as someone held his hand.

"It's not a right for you to use such a beautiful hand..." said someone.

"But..."

"I call the security," he said as he smiled.

"....."

.

.

.

At the nearest police station

"Sicca!!!" Donghae call him.

"I told you, I am not her!!!" Heechul said forget that he still wearing a dress.

"Noona," said Wookie who was sat not far from him.

"Please Sicca... I love You so much.... I know I might hurt you... but....but... please.... forgive me..... I will taking care of you and the baby.... I will be a good father for our child....." he sob.

"What?!" Heechul yell. "You know it.... " He said as he stand up from his chair... so the man who call the security... to shock hearing the 'Great' news.

"You are pregnant..."

"No, I am not!!! It's your fault..... I don't want to see you again.... ever!!!" Heechul yell at him. His heart hurt knowing that Donghae knew about Sicca condition but he left her. As a brother he was mad at him.

"Noona! Don't!!!" Wookie said as he stopped him to puch Donghae.

"Ukh!!!!" Heechul get out and left the room.

"Noona!" Wookie followed him.

"Thank you for your time, Mr. Choi" said the officer.

"You are welcome," he said and shake hand.

"The lady should sign the paper," said the officer.

"No... Don't! Let me sign the paper," he said.

A few minute later after Donghae was taken to another room. Heechul and Wookie back inside.

"I have finish the paper... do you still want to complain?" he asked.

"No, but... Can I cansel my complain... I want him to rest here untill the morning, please...." Heechul said.

"Oh, sure... mam," said the officer.

"Do you love him that much?" Siwon asked him.

"No, I just feel so sorry about his life.... He said he want to a football player... I think it's not good for his career.... ." he said and smile at Siwon.

""You are very nice person," Siwon said.

"No, I am not...it's a hard time for us..." Heechul said and looked at the man who stand infront of him " Anyway Thanks for your helping and ..May I know your name, Mr...?"

"I believe we will meet again, Miss. Kim?" Siwon said as he walked away.

"Such a gentle man, noona..." said Wookie.

"Can you stop calling me noona?" He asked.

"Waeyo?" Wookie asked.

"Yak! It's hurt my leg!!!" He started to yelling at him.

.

.

.

Siwon POV

My love is loving someone else. My Cinderella is pregnant. Oh, god I don't know what to do.... I love her. Granpha will cancel the engagement... I am not ready for broking heart.....

"Something wrong, my son?" someone asked him.

"Oh, Grandpa.... Mianne. I didn't see you...." said Siwon as he bow to him.

"You can wait for tomorrow right?" his grandpa gave him a warm smile.

"Yes, I am too nervous, but grandpa...what if Sicca doesn't love me?" he asked him.

"Everything change Siwon-ah. She might love someone but how about you? Do you love her?" he asked.

"I love her, always...." he said.

"Then, will you fight to take her love? The Choi do not give up easily," He said as patted his grandson's shoulder.

"Thank you, grandpa..."

.

.

.

Heechul POV

I opened my eyes and looking at my reflection.

"Hyung, you are so beautiful," said Wookie.

"Thank for helping me, Wookie-ah,"

"Heechul, are you ready? Let pick grandpa from the hospital," said Mrs. Kim.

"Ne, umma," I stare at my reflection everything is perfect, I looked like my sister, Sicca. the different between us just our gender. I took a deep breath.

"Hyung, let's pick up grandpa!" said Wookie.

"Ne, araseo!"

.

.

.

At hospital

"Grandpa, we are coming to pick you up to the meetting," said Wookie who enter the room.

"No, I don't want to... Sicca was missing," he said.

"No, she is back. She is here!" said Wookie as he came closer to the table and hide the glasses.

"No, I don't believe you,"

"No, you must belive him, grandpa. I am back!" Heechul said in a low voice. Grandpa turned around and saw his granddougther.

"Sicca, you are back! Where have you been?"

"I am sorry.... I will do the best for you... I will follow the engagement... We will meet the Choi today...." Heechul said.

"No, you don't have to. I will call them to cancel it,"

"No, I know you. You will sad if you stop it. You will hurt yourself.... Grandpa... please forgive me...." Heechul said. He know him better.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I am sure. So let's change your clothes and go to the meeting," he assure him.

"Oh, thank you my dear... Thank you, Sicca...." He said as he sob.

"Anythhing for you, grandpa," heechul said as he felt his tears felt down. Wookie's eyes are also teary because the scene between Heechul and his Grandpa. He keept the glasses and broke it.

"What's that?" grandpa asked him.

"I am sorry, I broke your glasses," Wookie said.

"Never mind, Sicca will assist me," he said happily.

"Yes, I will"

.

.

.

At the Restaurant

Siwon POV

It's almost two hour but they didn't come. So, finally, I know what should I do. I must realize that she is still love her lover. She won't come. She won't come,,, My Cinderella....

"Be patient! They will come.... may be they trapp by the jam," said Mr. Choi.

"Yes...." I said helpless.

I heard a foot steps and looked at a red shoes,

"Mianne, I hope we are not coming late..." she said. I looked at her with a teary eyes... finally she is coming... I love you!! I will choose you! I will fight for my love!!! I will take you away from that man.

"No, of course not. The Lady need a plenty of time to prepare everything for this meeting," said Mr. Choi.

"Thank you! I really owe you," said Mr. Kim.

"Let's have a sit!" said Mr. Choi

"Sicca...." Mr. Kim called her.

"Please sit down," I said as gave her a brighter smile.

"Um...you.... You are...." she looked so adorable.

"I told you we will meet again, Miss Jessica Kim,"

.

.

TBC

Finally, another chapter.... I will post as soon as I have the idea.... sorry for everyone who wait for "My Bride"

""

 

 

 

 

 

.

.