Butterfly

My Bride

Chapter 5

Butterfly

.

.

.


"No, umma. I do not want to do. Errr ... what if the Choi family knew. I .... I do not want to," said Heechul.
"Umma know Heechullie. But ....  please ... think about your grandpa. The situation will be worse if he did not see Jessica, " she insisted her son.
"Hmmm .... But grandfather might recognize me, "said Heechul afraid what if his grandpa know about the lie.
"Not if you're wearing Sicca’s clothes," said his umma. Heechul shocked hearing the statement. He was upset, what if the grandparents realize it and it is bad for his grandfather. He might be die at the time.
"Please. You loved your grandfather is not it? " begged his mother.
Heechul just took a deep breath and nodded slowly.
"Umma, do not let grandpa know about it," Heechul said softly.
.
.
.
"Grandpa," cried a voice. A middle-aged man smiled and looked at the young man who was in front of him.
"Well! Look at you, son. You're the only good-looking, "he said.
"Granpa said it already  this morning," he said. "Actually, what brings you here?" he asked.
"I'm lazy if we must discuss it at home, Siwon-ah. Should we go for a walk, "said his grandfather. Siwon just smiled and looked at his secretary who was standing not far away.
"Yoona, please arrange my schedule for tioday," said Siwon.
"Sure, Mr. Choi," Yoona said. She quickly prepared but Siwon signaled her not follow him.
"Yoona, she is a good girl is not it?" Said Grandpa.
"Come on, Grandpa." Said Siwon smiled.
"You still have not got over it?" Said the grandfather. Heard it Siwon just smiled and rubbed his neck gently.
.
.
.
"Heechullie, you'll go along with Ryewook. He's helping you to get ready, "said Mrs. Kim.
"Umma, why I can not just wear Sicca’s clothes," said Heechul lazy.
"Yak! If Jessica knew she would be upset. Anyway this is only temporary. Your body has a same high but the size is different. We need new clothes and shoes for you! "Snapped Mrs. Kim.
"Umm, ne. Araseo, "said Heechul lazy. The sound of the door knock, Mrs. Kim opened the door looks a Namja was standing at the front door of their house.
"Good afternoon, ahjuma. Can I met Jessica? " he said with a smile. Seeing a smile from Mrs. Kim Namja makes mad and closed the door.
"Ahjuma, what happened. Open the door! "Said Namja it. Hearing the sound of someone shouting a loud and knocked on the door, made Heechul upset. He saw  his umma slumped on the floor.
"Umma," asked Heechul when he saw the ummanya.
"Hee ... He's coming ..." sobbed Mrs. Kim. Understand what was said by his  umma, Heechul helped her and opened the door wide.
"Hyung! I'd like to meet Jessica, "he said, without strings attached. Heechul smiled wryly.
"Yak! What do you want?  Meeting Jessica? No way! Just Go!"
"Hyung, what happened. I don’t understand.  I just wanted to see Jessica, please? " Pleade Donghae.
"Yak! I told you to get out! Do you want me to call the police to kick you! "Shouted Heechul makes Donghae surprised. Donghae stared at Mrs. Kim who stood not far from there was crying. Makes confusion. Actually, what happened since he left.
"Okay, hyung. Excuse me, "Donghae said sadly.
After Donghae gone, Mrs. Kim immediately running and embraced his son.
"Heechullie .... Where is your dongsaeng now .... I am worry, "she sobbed.
"Calm down, umma," Heechul whispered trying to calm his umma.
.

.
Two hours later the door knocked again Kim family residence. Heechul stood up and opened the door of his house. Looks a cute Namja standing in front of the door.
"Annyeong, hyung!" he said excitedly as he hugged Heechul body.
"Wookie! You're come. Hyung, miss you so much, "said Heechul while hug his dongsaeng, Ryewook.
"Hehehe, I'm already 19 years hyung," said Ryewook. Heechul smiled and let Ryewook to enter the house.
"Ahjuma!" Wookei call. But there is no one  in the house. "Hyung, where is everyone?" Asked Ryewook.
"Umma was in the hospital, take care of grandpa," he explained simply.
"MWO!? Why did not anyone tell my umma or me, hyung? "Asked Wookie.
"It happened so suddenly, Wookie. Also…Hyung needs your help, "said Heechul.
.
.
.
At restaurant
"So, I'll be back to meet with Jessica?" Said Siwon did not believe. His bright eyes was filled with hope.
"You're not very happy with the news that my grandfather brought it, Siwon-ah." The grandfather said with a smile. "My grandfather and Mr. Kim had planned it since a week ago. You will meet her, this weekend, "Grandpa said.
"This weekend, oh my…grandpa are you kidding?" Said Siwon still do not believe.
"Of course, why should I lie to you. Come ...." Grandpa Choi whispered something in his ear. Make the Namja face flushed.
"MWO?!" He still could not hide his surprise.
"Wae? Take time off. You're too tired to work. Anyway, it is almost seven years. No contact and   you have not seen her? Take a vacation with her, "Grandpa said.
"But, what about Appa?" Said Siwon.
"Yak! Don’t worry about it. I can handle it. Do not you worry, "said the grandfather assured.
"Gumawo, Grandpa!" Said Siwon.
"Aigo, you're glad to hear it," the grandfather said as he chuckled.
After lunch, Siwon sent his grandfather into parking area. He bowed and his grandfather gently patted his shoulder with pride.
"Be careful in the way Mr. Park!" Siwon said at the driver.
"Of course, young master," he said.
"The cold air is not good for a man aged like me, "he grumbled. Siwon just smiled to hear it. The car moved and left Siwon alone. He looked around and some snow fall down.
"Ommo, it’s cold," Siwon said as he walked back into the restaurant. He left his coat and scarf inside.
He walked out of the restaurant but a shadow madehim pause. He looked at figure of a yeoja who once met him in a snowy day. She was hugging a cute namja.
"Oh, God!" Said Siwon. He stared at them for a moment and when he saw she released him. He started to follow them. He smiled as she looked at him. Her eyes were perfectly round, but there was a little sadness in it.
"Who are you?" Siwon muttered. She looked at him and turned around somewhere.
.

.
Outside the restaurant.
"It's freezing," Heechul said as she raised her shawl. Ryewook who stand behind him just smiled.
"Hyung, want to hug," offered Ryewook.
"Hmmm," Heechul said while hugging Wookie. "You're so warm. I'm so grateful to you, Wookie! "Said Heechul little hoarse.
"Yeah, hyung. Come on do not cry anymore, " Wookie said softly. Hearing Ryewook’s words, Heechul took off his arms.
"Yak! What do you mean by crying? I did not cry!"Said Heechul. He felt a little scared if he expresses his feelings now.

It is out of his control. Too many problems that come up and beat him in a same time, starting from Jessica pregnant and left the house, his grandpa condition and for his grandfather he would pretend to be Jessica.
He started to walk in the mall. But his step stopped when he felt that someone was following him. Silence looked at the strange Namja. She tried to notice who he is?  It seems that Namja said something, Heechul guessed.
Looked at his hyung behavior, Ryewook hugged Heechul.
"Yak! What are you doing? "Said Heechul.
"Come on,  we must go to the mall and buy your  needs, noona," teased Wookie.
"Aish! What do you say…. Kajja! "Invite Heechul ignores the stares from Namja who saw him.
.
.
.
At restaurant
"Where is he?" Said Siwon. Because of his curiosity, he started to follow that yeoja. They both go to the mall and immediately picking out clothes.
Siwon just saw it from a distance, he was too afraid to look at her directly. He smiled and smile alone to see how this yeoja moved as she fit clothes.
Starting from the clothes,  they soon switched to the make up stand.
"Annyeong master. May I help you? "Asked one of the waiters.
"Ah! I .... "Siwon said nervously. "Can you, do a make over on that yeoja," Siwon said as he pointed at that yeoja.
"Oh, of course. Is she your girlfriend?” asked the waiter.
"Hmmm .... Actually not, but I would feel very helped if you want to improve the her appearance,"said Siwon.
"Oh, of course, sir. You seem like that yeoja,"said the waiter.
"Errr," Siwon confused  to answer. He just nodded slowly. The waitress smiled and walked over to Heechul and Ryewook.
"Miss, you are beautiful. Would you like to use our cosmetic products, "the waiter bargaining.
"Miss, what do you mean?" Said Heechul. He is a man but why this women called him by ‘Miss’. He does not like it.
"Come on, Noona. It sounds fun,” Ryewook  said as he pushed Heechul to the salon.
.

.
"Wow! You look so beautiful, "said the waiter. Heechul looked towards the mirror, he stared at the shadow of him_ 'beautiful'.
"Wookie, I'm really pretty," Heechul murmured.
"Ne, noona. I loved it, "said Wookie.
"Yak! What if you also follow the fashion show at our mall, "said the waiter suggested.
"MWO?" Heechul yelled, "Who… You .... "Quickly Ryewook shut Heechul’s mouth.
"Ne, of course. That's a good idea.Actually, we had been shopping for clothes. Would you like to help us to pick the clothes, please "said Wookie politely.
"Ta ..."
"Come on, noona. Let me say it just ‘a Practice’, "said Ryewook.
"Aish! Well, I do it… " she said.
"That’s my hyung," said Wookie. The waiter looked at him. "Ne, noona. Of course my hyung would love to see her beauty, hehehe "Wookie said nervously.
.

.
Actually, Siwon waited outside the Salon. Siwon could only breathe deeply. It's almost an hour he waited the yeoja. However, the  yeoja, she did not appear yet. He looked around, people were coming out of the salon is not the person he was waiting for. Feeling tired of waiting, Siwon finally walk into the salon.
"Annyeong, welcome sir. May I help you? "Asked a waitress.
"Ne, I am looking for ..."
"Sir, your lover has just come out of the shop a few minutes ago," said a waitress who seemed to know Siwon.
"Re .. really?" Siwon asked nervously.
"Yes. She wore a red dress, "said the waiter. Siwon thought for a moment, yeoja with a red dress.
"Gumawo," Siwon said as he stepped out of the salon and ran to find his ‘Cinderella’

.

.

.

I just realize that my previous posting is mess.