Friend

My Bride

Chapter 3

.

.
A car stopped in front of the residence of the Kim family.

"Thank you, Siwonnie. You want to get in? "Said Heechul to the young man who sat behind the wheel.

"No hyung. I still have to catch the next flight, "Siwon said with a smile.

"Aish! In fact I think that my grandpa and parents might want to meet you, too, "Heechul said as he scowled. Seeing that Siwon just smiled. May be that is the right thing to do.

"I Think you are right. I'll go in and greet them,"said Siwon.

"That's good. You're very kind," Heechul said with a smile. Siwon got out of the car. He walked followed Heechul. Siwon looked at His hyung and think although Heechul is older than him, but he is so childish. He jumped slowly as he entered the gate of his house.

A few steps later, Heechul was already right in front of the door. He pressed the doorbell and the door opened.

"Yak! Kim Heechul where are you come from! Do not you know if your sister come home first, huh? Where have you been? "The umma started her lecture.

"Aish! Umma. Can't you stop to hit me," he moaned.

"What are you doing to Jessica. She came home and sad like that?" asked his umma.

"She broke up with Jung Yunho," said Heechul relaxed.

"MWO ..." said the umma.

"Umma, I bring a guest. He's out, "said Heechul. His umma opened the door wider. Looked at the Namja who was standing over there and gave her a friendly smile.

"Annyeong. Oo.., please,"said Mrs. Kim nervously. He turned to his son, "Well! Why did you bring a guest here?" asked the umma.

"Well! Umma, he is your son in-low to be. Mr. Choi ... Choi Siwon! "Said Heechul playfully. Mrs. Kim stared in disbelief. She looked like impolite woman infront of him.

"Ah!" She cried hysterically. "Mi…. A ... Ho…honey…. father!" shee called as she ran toward the living room.

"Yak! Yeobo, why do you seem rush like that? "Said Mr. Kim.

"I ... was ..." she said very nervous.

"Yak! Say it clearly," said the grandfather who was also there.

"Dad, there…. Yeobo…. Young Master Choi," she said weakly.

"Mr. Choi?" Said the father and son are compact.

"Hi, Grandpa, Appa!" Said Heechul.

"Annyeong, Mr. Kim, Grandpa, and Mrs. Kim. Sorry I'm late to say hello, "Siwon said as he bowed.

"Hahaha, of course not," says Mr. Kim said, laughing.

"Well! Just about a time you come here, young man,"said Grandpa Kim cynical.

"Dad, I know you are pleased. He's been taking a little time to greet our members, "said Mr. Kim.

"Yak! You're my son but why you do not stand on my side,"Grandpa said a little embarrassed.

"Mian, I should have done it since yesterday," said Siwon.

"Yeah, I know. You've just come back from America right? "Said Mr. Kim.

"Ne," said Siwon.

"Aigo, sit down ... I'm going to prepare dinner for everyone. Heechul call your dongsaeng down," said Mrs. Kim.

"Ne," said Heechul.

Siwon joined with Mr. and Granpa Kim, while Mrs. Kim doing her job, preparing the dinner. She added some menus to be served tonight.

.
Heechul stood at the front door Jessica's room. He knocked on the door gently.

"Sicca, are you there?" He asked. But there was no answer. Heechul was knocking on the door, again.
Klek!

The sound of the unlock door. Jessica seemed so sad and she indeed looked terrible.

"What is it oppa?" she asked quietly.

"Do you know, now your prince is here. He canceled his return to America just to see you. I don't believe when he said he wants to greet our family,"said Heechul.

"Oppa, you can deal with it. I'm tired," said Jessica.

"Well, he is you husband to be. So you are the one who must taken care of him not me,"Heechul said with an amused smile.

"Aish! That's granpa's plan, fool," Jessica protested.

"We are waiting for you," said Heechul. "Aigo, this does not look like a great Lady Choi," Heechul said sarcastically.

"Ara, now I'm getting ready," said Jessica.

"But do not be to long." said Heechul half threatening.

"Araseo," said Jessica lazyly. She closed the door again and changed her clothes.

While Heechul back, he went straight to the dining table. He smell the scent of his mother's cooking delights.

"Delicious," said Heechul.

"Yak! What are you doing here? Dinner is not ready. There! Go to the living room and accompany Siwon," said his umma.

"Umma, there are Appa and grandfather instead. I ... " his umma rolled her eyes.

"Araseo," Heechul said as he walked into the living room. There his father and grandfather are talking a lot while Siwon and Jessica kept silence.

"Hi, what did you two do? Aish, mianne ... I am disturbing you," said Heechul.

"Oppa!" Said Jessica.

"Hyung" Siwon said.

They both say in unison. Heechul just hear that and giggled. He sat down while hugging a pink pillow.

"Aigo! You're so funny, "said Heechul. A few minutes later, "Well! Say something, honey!" he said as she threw a pillow towards Jessica.

"Yak! Oppa why did you throw a pillow at me? "Said Jessica.

"If I threw it at the Choi boy, granpa will come soon and kill me!" He said trying to be funny.

"Well, hyung why do you say that?" Said Siwon spoiled.

"Ish! Annoying?! Why are you spoiled to my oppa, "Jessica said with a pillow as she hit Siwon.

"Sicca, why did you hit me?" Said Siwon.

"You look like it . Trying to be cute, "said Jessica while pouting her lips.

"Yak! Why did you hit your husband! You're so cruel! "Said Heechul.

"Oppa, stop joking the two of us," said Jessica.

"Hyung do you have another topic for you?" Said Siwon feel less comfortable.

"Hmm, mianne, but I did really like fooling around with you," Heechul said, as he laughing.

"The children, dinner is ready," called Mrs. Kim.

"Siwonnie, why you do not go back to the States instead?" Said Jessica. Siwon silent.

"Oh, I'm going home tomorrow," said Siwon relaxed.

"Well! But you, "said Heechul want to talk more, but he saw that Siwon tried to keep his feeling toward Jessica. "NE, of course. You can stay here as well, " said Heechul. Siwon stared at disbelief.

"Is…. it true, hyung?" Said Siwon.

"NE! Do not you are my dongsaeng, too Siwonnie, "said Heechul relaxed.

"Gumawo, hyung!" Said Siwon so excited.

Both Namja walked towards the dining table. They enjoyed their dinner. Until Mrs. Kim began.

"Siwon-ah, do you want to stay tonight?" She said relaxing.

"I ..." Siwon could not say. Mrs. Kim again interrupted.

"Ahjuma think you'd better stay here, tonight and not disturbing your family," she said.

"Well, of course," said Siwon surrender.

"Umma, then where he sleep tonight? In the living room? "Said Heechul.

"Certainly in the bedroom," said the umma relaxed. "To be axact your bed room,"

"Then where do I sleep? Do I have to sleep in the living room? "Said Heechul. His umma just nodded, "MWO?" he said hysterical.

"It's ok, hyung. I will sleep in the living room, "said Siwon.

"Ani, you are our guest. Heechul who would sleep in the living room, "said Mrs Kim full of force.

"Can I sleep in my room? It's ok if I have to sleep on the floor umma, "Heechul said plaintively.

"It is right, ahjuma. It's cold at night. I do not mind to share a bed with Heechul hyung "said Siwon said.

"You see, listen umma? Siwon said he did not mind, "he said.

"Arraseo! It is up to you then, "said Nrs. Kim. She did not impose his will again.

After dinner everyone headed their rooms.

"Heechul gave clothes to Siwon," said Mrs. Kim.

"Ne, umma!" Said Heechul who was standing there on the stairs.

.

On the second floor of the residence of Kim's family. Siwon stood not far from where Jessica was standing.

"This is our home. There are two bathrooms. The one on the first floor and in corner there!" Jessica said as she showed the room.

"Oh, ne." Said Siwon.

"Okay Siwon. That room is Heechul's room. I used to sleep, now. Good night," said Jessica.

Siwon was waiting for her to look at him, but Jessica closed the just took a deep breath and turned around. He knew that Jessica was sad because she had just broken up with Jung Yunho. Someone tapped his shoulder. Siwon turned around and smiled.

"Leave her alone. She needs a time, Siwonnie," he said.

"Of course hyung," Siwon said.

"Kajja, let's go to my room," Heechul said, inviting Siwon.

"Ne," said Siwon.

Heechul opened her door. Siwon looked around the room. He looked so surprised. Is the right room? Is it not Jessica room, right?

"Hyung ... You ... "Siwon said the confusion.

"Waeyo? Is there something wrong? "Said Heechul relaxed. He knew some people who went into his room also gave the same response.

"A ... ani ... But pink? "Said Siwon.

"Well! I like pink. So, what's wrong with pink? "Said Heechul Siwon protested saying.

"A ... te ... of course not! "said Siwon.

"Calm down, I will not be offended, really" said Heechul relaxed. "You're not the only people protesting it," he added.

"Hmmm," said Siwon feeling slightly guilty. His Hyung seemed a bit eccentric. Siwon looked around the room. A lot of comic books and a few images lied in the table. While Heechul he opened his closet for looking something that might fit and suit for Siwon.

"Siwonnie, you do not mind right?" Said Heechul little doubt.

"What hyung?" Said Siwon.

"Actually, all of my pajamas ..." Said Heechul little doubt. Siwon Heechul stared at the proffered pajamas.

"A ... not. Of course not" said Siwon did not want to hurt his hyung.

"That's good," said Heechul. Feel so relief. He was a little worried. Siwon stared at Heechul pajamas. A pink pajamas with heart motif and Pegasus.

"Hyung, you are truly unique," said Siwon. He turned to see Heechul was opening his shirt. His face was flushed. "Hyu ... ng ..." Siwon murmured. Siwon continued to see he changed his clothes.

"You what?" Said Heechul relaxed.

"A ... I ..." Siwon said nervously.

"Ah! Alright. I'll leave so you can change clothes in peace, "said Heechul.

"Gu .. gumawo," said Siwon bit disappointed. Actually it does not matter to him change clothes in front of Heechul's just that he did not understand why his face was flushed.

"Hyung ... I'm done, "Siwon said nervously.

Heechul turned. He stepped into his room. Heechul take a big blanket and prepared to sleep in the floor.

"Hyung, what are you doing?" asked Siwon.

"Wae? We're actually share a room, Siwonnie. But I see that you are less comfortable if I slept with you. So, I'd sleep here, "said Heechul.

"But, hyung ... i ... thi… this is your room. I should be the one who sleep down there,"Siwon said.

"Ani, you're the guest. Go to sleep. You will wake up early tomorrow to go to America, "said Heechul.

"Ne, hyung," Siwon said surrender. He laid down on the comfortable bed. He resting his body on Heechul's bed. He felt a little guilty. I do not know how long he thought, until he woke up and looked at Heechul's face and said 'Beautiful'.

"Aish, what I'm thinking." Siwon said. He was speechless and he smell Heechul's scenes in the pillows, blankets and pajamas he was wearing. Making him comfortable and fell asleep.

.

The next day.

Siwon opened his eyes slowly, why it is still dark. He looked around the room.

"I'm late!" Siwon said as he got up and rushed to change his clothes.

He looked around, where Heechul was lying yesterday. It's clean. He looked around. His clothes was behind the door. Soon he went down.

"Annyeong, Ahjuma!" Says Siwon.

"Annyeong, Siwon-ah. How did you sleep?"Asked Mrs. Kim.

"Very comfortable. Oh, yes, where is the other?"Said Siwon.

"Grandpa and Heechul went to the clinic. Grandpa felt unwell. While Jessica went to school. And my husband went to his office. You want breakfast Siwon-ah?" Offered Mrs. Kim.

"Ne, of course. Thank you! "Siwon said while welcoming his hand for the bowl of rice. This house felt so good in contrast to the Choi family. Every morning they were woken for breakfast together and all those who were there will always argue about the job, money and many other thing thah he does not even know.

"Is the food delicious?" Said Mrs. Kim.

"Ne, ahjuma. Oh, can I borrow the phone, please?"Said Siwon.

"Of course. But first eat your breakfast, "said Mrs. Kim. Siwon just smiled to hear it.

After breakfast Mrs. Kim cleaned up the kitchen and started her work that morning to wash clothes. While Siwon went in to the living room to call his Granfather.

"Yeoboseo" Siwon said. "Ne, Grandpa. I stay in Mr. Kim's House. Great_ I have fun especially Heechul hyung. Ne, Jessica. Yes, she is beautiful only….. Of course, I still love her, "said Siwon.

"Ne, all right. I'm going home now! "Said Siwon little less happy. He walked towards the kitchen and saw Mrs. Kim was washing dishes.

"Ahjuma," he called. Mrs. Kim turned. "Mian, I had to leave. Granpa told me to get back to America," said Siwon.

"NE, of course. You seem very busy,"said Mrs. Kim. "Can you wait for the other?" Mrs. Kim asked him.

"Mianne, I'm sorry. I must go back now," Siwon said.

"Al right," Mrs. Kim sounded unhappy.

"Say 'My Greet' to grandpa, Mr. Kim, Heechul hyung and Jessica," Siwon said with a smile.

"Ne, becareful Siwon-aht," said Mrs. Kim. She followed Siwon until he reached the gate of her house. Siwon rushed to the car that he park outside the house.

.

"I'm home!" someone shouted. Nyonya Kim immediately opened the door.

"You're home apparently. Dad how are you? "Said Mrs. Kim.

"Just a bit of pressure at the thought of Jessica," he said.

"How many times have I said to you that the father should be relaxes. There should not be a lot of thought," said Mrs. Kim.

"Oh, yeah. Why the home is so quite? Where is Siwon?" asked the grandfather.

"He's back home. He said Mr. Choi asked him for immediate back home," she explained.

"Nothing changed," said the grandfather remember once how his friend Mr. Choi is very 'on time' person.

"Yes, it can be seen from the attitude that Young Master Choi," Heechul joked.

"Well! But He is your brother-in-law,"said Mrs. Kim as she smacked his head.

"NE, umma. I know, "Heechul said as he closed the door.

.

.
Seven years latter.

.

"Jessica, prepare the file," said a voice.

"Ok, boss," said Jessica.

"Where are we going?" asked Jessica.

"There was a sudden meeting with owner Kim corp." He said.

"Well, Jung Yunho! Do not you playing with my family's name!" she said as she did not like the joke.

"Why? Do you have a problem with that?," said Yunho who today is Jessica's bos. "Jess, you're so beautiful," he said.

"I know," said Jessica.

"Jinja?" he asked.

"I am beautiful. I am pretty. Just to remind you! You often say that, Jung Yunho,"said Jessica.

"Well, do you have a boyfriend?" Yunho asked that made Jessica face redden. "Well! So, since we broke up once you're really going with that football player?" asked Yunho again.

"Well! That soccer players have a name. His name was Lee Donghae! "Jessica said emphatically.

.

.

.
In the airport

"Young Master is your ticket," said a waiter.

"Ne, of course. Thank you ajushi, "he said politely. Handsome face and draw attention to the people surround him.

"Have a nice trip," he said.

"Certainly," he replied, smiling.

.

.

.
In the park.

"Huh ..." there was nothing but his breath. A little disappointing glowed from his eyes.

"Yak! Why is this an ugly picture! Aish! The death line is next week! Ah! Kim Heechul! " he shouted as he ruffled his hair.

"Annyeong hyung," call someone. This namja is Heechul, he turned and looked at him.

"Hmm, Fishy what are you doing?" Said Heechul.

"Hyung, I'm waiting for Jess," he said casually.

"Well! How many times I got to say if Sicca is actually engaged! "Said Heechul.

"I can deal with that, hyung," Donghae said with a smile.

"Yak! You think you're a prince? "Said Heechul.

"I guess so," said Donghae bit narcissistic.

"Oppa" someone called. Both turned to see Jessica approaching them. "Oppa, you did not bother him, right! I warn you if you disturb my Fishy!"Jessica said.

"Hi, Jess," said Donghae relaxed.

"Hello, oppa. Kajja! We're out of here, "Jessica said as she took his hand Donghae. Donghae just smiled.

"Yak! Where You're going?" Said Heechul.

"Of course, dating, oppa!" Jessica shouted as she pull Donghae and ran.

"Yak! Do not forget about your night hours Sicca!"Heechul shouted. There was only the sound of Jessica and Donghae only laughter.

Feel so lonely, Heechul collected his paper. He felt the cold wind touch his face and wear his shawl. Covering half of his face.

"Ah!" Heechul cried when the wind blow away his papers. Soon he was picking up the papers.

.

.

.
At a car.

"Ajushi, can you stop this car for a while. I think I'm tired! "He ordered.

"Ne, young master," said the driver.

The car stopped and the young man was out of his car. He flexed his hands were sore. Today is indeed not his best day. He had just lost the tender to the Jung company.

"It ," he muttered.

He sighed off. Trying to calm down. A wind blows and papers were flying at him. He noticed someone was busy picking the papers. Until one of the papers fell nearby.

"Hey, grab the paper!" 'she' yelled.

"What is this paper?" He asked. A picture, a hand pulled the paper out of his hand.

"Thank you," 'she' said while bowing.

"Hmmm," Both of them are standing there. They looked each other. Siwon felt he recognize the warm gaze.

People who take the paper, of course Heechul looked Namja that stand there in front of him. Who is he? He asked. He closed his eyes as he felt a touch on his cheek. They looked at each other and he turned around leaving Siwon alone there.

Well! Who is 'she'? Siwon taught.

Well, who is he? Heechul mind asked for him.

.

.
TBC
.

Huh, date, sleep and now their first meeting after 7 years.