Chapter 7-It's Over⌠Bom’s Promise⌡

Counter promises

 

CHAPTER 7 –It’s over Bom’s Promise

 

After many hours of flight, Bom finally arrives in Seoul, Korea. Although she feels sad that TOP didn’t arrive but she still happy because she’s finally back. She’s feeling excited to see her Mom but at the same time feeling nervous coz her Mom doesn’t know the truth.

Of course the first place she will go is their house. While carrying her baggage she knocks but no one is opening the door.

“Hul~! Where’s Umma?!” Bom said with her hands on her hips.

“Umma! It’s me Bommie! Please open the door!” Bom shouted as she keeps on knocking. Suddenly Bom heard a women’s voice, “Bommie?” a voice she can never forget.

Bom stops knocking and found her Mom carrying some grocery bags.

“UMMA!” Bom exclaim and run to hug her mom.

“Oh I missed you so much! Im glad you’re back!” her Mom said while hugging Bom.

“I miss you too! Let me help you.” Bom said and helps her mom.

 

After placing all the grocery bags on the table she greets her dogs.

“Do you guys miss me? Hey button you look bigger now! And Choco, it seems like nothing change…*giggle* Awww~ you guys are so cute !!” Bom said playing with her dogs.

“Umm… Mom I will just take a bath and arrange my things.” Bom shouts and grabs her baggage.

“OK! I’ll prepare our food now.” her Mom shouts back.

After taking a bath she saw her Mom placing plates,

“I guess this is the right time to confess to her………” Bom said to herself and walks towards to her Mom.

“Oh Bom I’ve been waiting for you. Come on let’s eat!” her mom invites Bom and sat.

Bom sat in front of her Mom and sigh. “Umma,…I have something to tell you….I hope you understand..” Bom holds her Mom’s hand and continue.

“I’m sorry Umma for not telling you the truth! It’s not true that I went America to continue my studies; I went there because I want to pursue my dream, and so I studied in Berklee College of Music. I didn’t tell this to you because I know you’ll disagree and disappointed. Please forgive me Umma!” Bom begs her mom.

 

“It’s OK Bommie, I forgive you. I already know about that, Natalie told me yesterday. At first I felt mad but I realized that you’re old enough to decide for yourself. Im just waiting for you to tell me about that I thought you’re still going to keep it as a secret but I’m glad you didn’t.”Her Mom smiles at her and wipe Bom’s tears.

“Thanks Umma for being understanding. But did Natalie tell you about…… TO— err, a guy?” Bom ask her Mom.

“Oh she didn’t mention anything about a guy, let me guess you already have a boyfriend?!” her Mom was astonished.

“Actually an EX-boyfriend, I meet a guy named Choi,Seung-hyun. He’s also a Korean, tall guy with a handsome looks. He’s sweet but a useless boyfriend!” Bom rolled her eyes and continue.

“He’s one of the most important people in my life but he just broke my heart and hurt my feelings. So I decided to break up with him. Again, Im so sorry Umma for not telling this to you”

Her Mom stands and hugs Bom. “I also feel sorry to all the times that Im not there to cheer you up and hug you. At least you know the experience of being in loved and being a broken hearted. I hope you learned your lesson.”

“Can we please stop this drama and just pray before we eat.” Bom said and they start to pray then eat.

 The next day her Mom saw a poster of YG Audition.

“Bommie Look, I saw this poster and Im just thinking if why don’t you audition again?” her Mom’s said.

“But I already auditioned before and I was rejected.” Bom reason to her mom while opening her phone

“Why don’t you try again? Don’t let this opportunity lose, Keep fighting!” her Mom trying to cheer Bom. She saw a text message from Natalie and it’s about TOP, All the things that TOP said about her dream flashbacks. This make Bom to audition again and prove TOP that he is wrong.

So Bom decided to audition again and thank goodness Bom was qualified to be one of the trainees in YGE.

 Her Mom and Bom were so happy that her dreams finally become true.

 

BOM’s POV:

From now on, I promise to myself that I will never fall in love with TOP again. I will prove to you that you’re definitely wrong. And swear I will be a famous singer! When that time came, I’ll make you regret that you said those words to me! Hmmp!

 

-END OF CHAPTER 7-

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Again Sorry, I cant update easily coz my computer is having a blue screen problem T_T

I hate that blue screen >..<