Chapter 4- So Far,so....err,....not that good? [part 1]

Counter promises

 

 

CHAPTER 4 –So far, so…ummm....not that good? >.<

After that alienated but sweet night, its official! They are now an ALIEN couple!!

Many months had passed, At the audition place, Bom is trying to contact her boyfriend.

“Hello Seung-hyun? Where are you? I thought your coming? The audition is about to start!.” Bom yelled at the phone.

“I just got home from our basketball training, im tired ok! Sorry Bom but im not coming.”TOP said

“You always use that as an excuse! I need some support!”Bom exclaimed.

“A support or someone who’ll carry your stuff?...Anyway where’s Natalie ? Why don’t you just ask your cousin for a support thingy?”TOP said while laying on a couch.

“She’s with Ralph they’re on a date and I don’t want to ruin their moment!.....YAH Alien guy! Come here now! You’re so lazy!”Bom exclaimed.

Bom keep on babbling that made Top annoyed, so he said something that hurt Bommie.

“WTF?! Park Bom shut up! Why don’t you just accept the fact that whatever you do, you can never be a famous singer, actress, model or even a performer!!” TOP didn’t control his words.

Bom gasped and burst in anger.”How dare you Choi Seung-hyun! I hate you! And you don’t tell me to shut-up, you shut up! How come your basketball training is more important than your girlfriend?” Bom shouted at her phone.

“Bom…look I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to hurt you! Please Bom just let me expl---“ TOP is trying to apologize but it seems like Bom can’t hear what Top’s saying.

“HUH!!! Sorry your face! You didn’t mean to hurt me? Yeah right! Curse you, you mean, stupid, lazy Alien!” said Bom then turned off her phone.

Bom is raging with anger that she forgot to prepare for the audition.”Aigoo~ I forgot to prepare myself. This is all TOP’s fault!”Bom said to herself then she heard her name was been mentioned, it means it’s her turn to sing.

Bom sang a Marian Carey song but unfortunately Bom was rejected again.

“Arrrghh! I’ve tried many times, I auditioned again and again but…..oh I hate the fact that Alien guy was right. Wait! No he’s not right! I can’t just lose hope and waste all my efforts. Ah! Bommie  Fighting!!” 

Bom said to herself trying to cheer herself even though no one is there to comfort and to cheer her.

When Bom got home she went to her room crying to release her emotions and to relieve the stress she’s feeling. Tears are streaming down to her face that made her make-up fade and get messy. Bom is crying when she heard someone is knocking. She quickly wiped her tears and smile to hide all the tears.”Come in!” said Bom.

Natalie came in to comfort Bom. ”Bommie I know you’re not okay but please tell me what happened.”

“*sigh* guess what, I’ve been rejected again!” Bom said with a teary-eyed and sad face.

“It’s okay Bom, there are still many auditions out there. Just keep fighting and don’t lose hope! But is this all about the audition or what? “

“TOP said that whatever I do I can ever be what I want to be! He said he’s tired because of their basketball training that’s why..blah..blah..blah! Argh! I really hate him!” Bom exclaimed.

“Err,I know TOP is wrong that he said those words to you but you shouldn’t force TOP. You already know that his tired, so maybe that’s why he said those words to you. He’s also a human that gets tired. You both had mistakes and Im not defending your TOP okay!?...just don’t tire yourself too much, this is just a little misunderstanding “said Natalie sitting besides of Bom.

“But…” Bom try to reason.

“Come on Bommie, don’t let this little fight ruin your relationship. In love, problems and misunderstandings are always there, so you should be more patience and understanding if you want to save your relationship.” Natalie gave an advice to Bom.

“Thanks unnie for always being there. Im lucky you’re my cousin slash sister!” Bom said with a smile on her face.

“I know right! Anyway, off to my bed im kinda sleepy. Godnight Bom!” The two hugged each other before Natalie leave Bom’s room.

After that emotional and dramatic night, Bom woke up with a smile on her face trying to forget what happened yesterday. While she’s walking going to her school, suddenly a car honk behind her.

Bom turned around and found TOP carrying a bouquet of roses.”BOM wait!” TOP shouted but Bom kept on walking pretending that she doesn’t hear TOP.

TOP grabbed her arms and hugged her tight.”Bom just listen to me! I’m really sorry for what I said. Believe me I didn’t mean to hurt you. Pls. forgive me Alien girl…Saranghae!” TOP said while hugging Bom.

“How can I forgive you if…….I can’t breathe?!” When Top released her, Bom remembered what her cousin said so she forgives TOP.

Everything is fine but this little fight and argumentations happened again many times. Bom wanted to save their relationship that’s why whenever they had a fight she always forgives TOP.

-END of PART 1-

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if  it take weeks before I add another chapter >..< its just im busy for school :)) 

Anyway enjoy reading :)